Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
September 22, 2016, 12:36:52 PM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
What about the third world country? Why do you think it might be easier there with his dream?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
September 22, 2016, 12:21:04 PM
With a sports betting strategy i am making 0.05 -0.10 btc everyday which i use to buy coins that have huge potentials, i'll keep accumulating for some years
Yes May be you get profit for this day but you will not lucky forever. the Most of gambler was lost a lot of their bitcoin in gamble. I suggest you to choose trade bitcoin it is more fair than gambling. if you have big amount of bitcoin to start it, you will get rich in a short time if you always get profit.

He is right. There are already a lot of people who's life got ruined because of gambling. Even if you are lucky now and getting profit, there is no assurance that it will continue to be so. And getting rich thru gambling is not a plan because gambling does not assure you of any income. It's outcome is based on luck.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2016, 12:15:30 PM
I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoins as to get rich with it I need to have huge amount of coins in my wallet and as of now I don't see it happening with me.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 22, 2016, 12:02:48 PM
I'm currently planning to invest, also holding some of my coins and, eventually, using part of it to trade btc and altcoins.

That's a good plan although I believe having a plan to get rich will only stand in the way of getting rich because having a plan usually limits your mind to that plan instead of thinking open and freely about a case.

Having a plan gives you a goal and a direction. And it does not mean you cannot give attention to opportunities that could go in your way. You can always improvise and revise your plan as you go along.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 22, 2016, 10:42:39 AM
It's difficult to make such plans really unless you are born in very rich family or have some very profitable ideas, like Gates or Steve Jobs.
My plan is very simple, to collect or buy as much Bitcoin I can and also invest part of this BTC funds in my own business.
So, hopefully, this will give me 2 realistic chance to become rich, but probably not in the near future.
I consider both Bitcoin and my business long terms, will do my best and really hoping the best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 10:39:16 AM
First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.

I agree with you. For now, it's better to collect and earning bitcoin to get capital and when you already have a good capital, you can start open a business or buy a mining.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 22, 2016, 10:34:45 AM
That's the easy part, Getting x coins and wait for the price to reach x USD/BTC then sell and make plenty of profit, The difficult part is how to get the BTC's which would either require investment or plenty of effort.. The part about BTC hitting x is also difficult particularly if you invested and can be at a loss of USD value of BTC at some point in time.

I think you said it the other way.  If you have the fund, it will be east to get bitcoin.   And if not you can find task and do it and be  paid with bitcoin.  Easy in a sense that you can tell whether you can acquire bitcoin or not as of  getting profit with bitcoin, it is harder than what you are thinking.  First you need to time  yourself in buying bitcoin at a low price then need to wait  to sell it at the right time.  The hardest part in this is the timing, you need patience and smart decisions in doing this one.
Activity: 259
September 22, 2016, 10:16:00 AM
I think that buy on the dips  and hold for the long term is probably the  best to do. Sometimes ride the waves, of  course, but considering to use something around  thirty percent of the portfolio.
Activity: 630
September 22, 2016, 08:04:29 AM
First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 22, 2016, 05:12:00 AM
Wow! As for me I have until 2020 to work as an employee. Plan seems very ambitious which also means I have to be also aggressive to my investments in order to achieve it. I started to focus on cryptocurrency during my free times, researching and studying. At this moment I only have 3 BTC worth of investment but i'll be adding more in the next months to come. I want to trade and invest on reliable sites. Hopefully bitcoin continues to grow in the years to come.  
Seems like a good plan, just be optimistic that the price of bitcoin will rise in the future as you will be able to enjoy the profit of your investment, anyway you are right that trading is good to learn the real market of bitcoin and not only that because you can make money regularly if you do the right research.
Activity: 490
September 22, 2016, 05:06:40 AM
That's the easy part, Getting x coins and wait for the price to reach x USD/BTC then sell and make plenty of profit, The difficult part is how to get the BTC's which would either require investment or plenty of effort.. The part about BTC hitting x is also difficult particularly if you invested and can be at a loss of USD value of BTC at some point in time.
I think if you already have high capital you do not need to bother to get bitcoin because you can afford it, the problem is choosing the right time to buy and sell because it will affect the level of your profits, so you have to know and understand about the circulation of the price of bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2016, 05:04:06 AM
To get rich with bitcoin I am going to invest a lot of money over the years into bitcoin itself and leave it all and not spend it at all. So essentially just saving bitcoin.
Then when bitcoin goes up alot in price I will sell them to take no risk of it going down again because of other panic sellers.

I don't think its a smart move to put all your money in bitcoins, no one knows where bitcoin will land in future and if something goes wrong with it then you will be loosing all  your money.

Indeed I wouldn't put all into bitcoin it is very risky and as you said no one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future.
Investing small portions seems to be the best bet but if bitcoin does get big good on the people that invested all of their money.

Bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with in future, we should have faith in its potential but we should never make a mistake of trusting it blindly, as if price falls in future then it will create a big problem for  us.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 22, 2016, 04:42:08 AM
Wow! As for me I have until 2020 to work as an employee. Plan seems very ambitious which also means I have to be also aggressive to my investments in order to achieve it. I started to focus on cryptocurrency during my free times, researching and studying. At this moment I only have 3 BTC worth of investment but i'll be adding more in the next months to come. I want to trade and invest on reliable sites. Hopefully bitcoin continues to grow in the years to come.  
Activity: 399
September 22, 2016, 04:39:23 AM
Well, right now I am just a  common BTC user who is trying to make some good profit in the  free market, mostly trading, but who knows  what the future  can bring with it.
Activity: 350
September 22, 2016, 04:38:36 AM
To get rich with bitcoin I am going to invest a lot of money over the years into bitcoin itself and leave it all and not spend it at all. So essentially just saving bitcoin.
Then when bitcoin goes up alot in price I will sell them to take no risk of it going down again because of other panic sellers.

I don't think its a smart move to put all your money in bitcoins, no one knows where bitcoin will land in future and if something goes wrong with it then you will be loosing all  your money.

Indeed I wouldn't put all into bitcoin it is very risky and as you said no one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future.
Investing small portions seems to be the best bet but if bitcoin does get big good on the people that invested all of their money.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2016, 04:32:26 AM

Activity: 546
September 22, 2016, 04:30:31 AM
Activity: 714
September 22, 2016, 04:19:34 AM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

not sure if that is not a plan at all, i call that waiting.  Grin

My plan is to trade with bitcoin when i get to have a lot while learning the skills. as of now I'm working online as freelancer and just want to provide services and also signature campaign.
 It could take a year maybe before I could really get into it though.
I hope that in the future I can become rich with gambling but I do not plan on getting rich with it because much is decided by Bitcoin if I will become rich.
The only thing that I can do is wait it out and see what will happen.

If you are depending only on gambling to become rich then its an big risk to take, as you cannot expect that you will be winning all the time, and the percentage of loosing will exceed then winning, so be careful.
Activity: 350
September 22, 2016, 04:00:02 AM
I'm currently planning to invest, also holding some of my coins and, eventually, using part of it to trade btc and altcoins.

That's a good plan although I believe having a plan to get rich will only stand in the way of getting rich because having a plan usually limits your mind to that plan instead of thinking open and freely about a case.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2016, 03:34:29 AM
Hey guys,

not sure if that is not a plan at all, i call that waiting.  Grin

My plan is to trade with bitcoin when i get to have a lot while learning the skills. as of now I'm working online as freelancer and just want to provide services and also signature campaign.
 It could take a year maybe before I could really get into it though.
I hope that in the future I can become rich with gambling but I do not plan on getting rich with it because much is decided by Bitcoin if I will become rich.
The only thing that I can do is wait it out and see what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: