Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 214. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 05:56:28 AM
I am not planning to be rich with it. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time.
We never know what can happen later, it is quite unpredictable and that is risky.

I see Bitcoin as a bonus not as a daily earning or something.

I actually I dont think any "plan" to get rich with Bitcoin that includes just holding it has too much of a merit today. Sure, some people still believe we (talking about people who bought it in 100-500$ range or so) are "early adopters", but its just simple delusions. I own btc because its convinient and easy to deal with, not because i believe the price magically will rise to the moon and make me a millionere.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 05:36:39 AM
I am not planning to be rich with it. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time.
We never know what can happen later, it is quite unpredictable and that is risky.

I see Bitcoin as a bonus not as a daily earning or something.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 06:38:16 PM
now maybe you can use this method. the current price of bitcoin has decreased to $ 430. I think this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. because maybe 2-5 days. bitcoin prices will reach $ 450 back
if you buy 100 BTC. you can profit $ 2000 in 3 days or more

Yeah you might. But what if it will go back to below $400 where it was for a while? The cnance is at least the same.

Exactly, anything is possible, but that sort of risk will be a part of it every time when you deal with bitcoin, but still I believe that we can afford to take that risk at a moment.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
February 23, 2016, 11:32:48 AM
now maybe you can use this method. the current price of bitcoin has decreased to $ 430. I think this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. because maybe 2-5 days. bitcoin prices will reach $ 450 back

Yeah you might. But what if it will go back to below $400 where it was for a while? The cnance is at least the same.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 11:23:45 AM
I don't have big and long term plans, I just do my daily job and get some bitcoin as profit and also working on my blogging. I got a resolution of not spending any bitcoins. This may be considered as my plan of becoming rich with bitcoins.

Why dont you have a plan? Why dont you get involved more seriously?
I think not always plans work, you should take it easy and simple. You get any opportunity to earn, then should not be missed, and if you get too much pressed on earning the bitcoins, you might end up getting scammed or nothing.

But in my opinion also having a plan and working towards will get you more success than being without any ambitions. But being over ambitious will trouble you out of being too greedy and carelessness.
I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus for me. I like it to sell and buy it. And sometimes I trade it.
I dont think you can be rich with Bitcoin, or you must have a really huge investment that you made.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
February 23, 2016, 10:53:18 AM
My plan is To acquire as much bitcoin as possible while it is still cheap Wink
Second I'm investing in to Altcoins as well, just because some of them look really promising to me, and it's a fun way to learn about all coins.
And my thirth plan I am working on is a kind of betting website which I will not tell yet, but I will need some more capital for that.
Activity: 714
February 23, 2016, 10:47:58 AM
My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...
Wow.. make bitcoin related web was very nice but I think it's very difficult. I used to try to create a blog and it is very difficult and takes a lot of time to write. Now that I'm not writing in a blog because I've had no time anymore so I just played the signature campaign.
Activity: 365
February 22, 2016, 01:10:33 PM
My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
February 22, 2016, 12:31:53 PM
If you ask me how many btc do I want well I would surely say as many as I can have but since 1btc is already a high amount so why not?? And I already withdrawed 0.5btc without putting any money in it ..
Activity: 658
February 22, 2016, 10:00:02 AM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 09:58:18 AM
Maybe I will continue to collect bitcoin to be a lot. After that I will wait for the price to be high then bitcoin bitcoin to currency exchange. Maybe I wanted to wait for my bitcoin achieve the 10. Maybe it is my plan to become rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
February 22, 2016, 09:57:45 AM
My plan to get rich by the bitcoin is by using the bitcoin as a investment, I just invested in the bitcoin to make profit.
I think you can by rich by investing because of the halving and the future it has for later years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 09:57:08 AM
My plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market. and we know that the future of bitcoins is very bright and the rate will increase upto 500 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
February 22, 2016, 09:56:48 AM
Since I know bitcoin, I want to make it as investation just like gold.
There may some advantage for saving btc compare with gold.

For example :

more secure ( we need to find out private key to able to get bitcoin )
Something digital ( we can't touch bitcoin physically )
Can be use for purchase in everytime with perfect amount of trade
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
February 22, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
I don't have big and long term plans, I just do my daily job and get some bitcoin as profit and also working on my blogging. I got a resolution of not spending any bitcoins. This may be considered as my plan of becoming rich with bitcoins.

you should have a plan to get rich. because the plan is a dream. and those dreams will make you motivated to always strive and work hard to become rich Smiley

I don't have a plan either but I am looking for projects and if I find something which is legit, I'll put all my effort and money into it to make it work but sadly I can't find anything that interests me.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 22, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

you should have a plan to get rich. because the plan is a dream. and those dreams will make you motivated to always strive and work hard to become rich Smiley
Activity: 532
February 22, 2016, 09:32:25 AM

i think that is the plan dude. get a salary. fixed and stable. add some extra work to supplement their income. and not waste money to buy something that is not important, I think in 5-10 years you can become rich

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
February 22, 2016, 07:05:19 AM

I think not always plans work, you should take it easy and simple. You get any opportunity to earn, then should not be missed, and if you get too much pressed on earning the bitcoins, you might end up getting scammed or nothing.

But in my opinion also having a plan and working towards will get you more success than being without any ambitions. But being over ambitious will trouble you out of being too greedy and carelessness.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 22, 2016, 07:02:01 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 22, 2016, 05:04:13 AM
I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. But I see Bitcoin as a bonus to earn some a little bit money.
We all hope that it will be more value in the future, so we can sell Bitcoin with profit and earn some extra money.

You start out small, and then success comes, you can grow big fairly easily with a good plan.
Jump to: