Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 212. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 27, 2016, 12:06:45 PM
I just thought of the best plan ever. I am just going to wait for a really long time until the price of Bitcoin goes through the roof.

well, you'll get rich in fiat with that but not with bitcoin...  Smiley  but it would be good if you have no other plan for your coins...

Even though if we are getting rich with bitcoins then I don't see any problem in it, as the main purpose is to get rich either by bitcoins or by converting it to fiat.

If someone plans to wait really long time until the price of BTC goes through the roof, then it is unlikely he will be able to convert to fiat anymore because it can happen only if Bitcoin replaces fiat. Seems not very likely though. Also know as: the right time to sell Bitcoin is when you dont need to anymore because Bitcoin become accepted everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2016, 10:29:23 AM
My plan is to buy a used DeLorean and turn it into a time machine. I will then use it to travel back in time to when the price of bitcoin was around just 0.02/0.03. When I get to that point in time, I will sell everything I own, including the DeLorean and use all the money to buy bitcoin.

Or I will just continue to keep doing what I and others have been doing all along, buy and hodl.   Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 27, 2016, 10:21:51 AM
Buy... and HODLCool

This is a long term investment because bitcoin price will not spike in a short span of time. I think you can get some quick profit in day trading because of high volatility of bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 09:55:00 AM
Buy... and HODLCool

You mean buy and hold
that is could be working but need patience and being able to accept some risk too
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 27, 2016, 09:27:36 AM
Buy... and HODLCool
it may require patience that long to make you rich, it's better to play a trade or investment that allows us to be more rich quick  Smiley
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
February 27, 2016, 09:25:28 AM
I'm going to just slowly accumulate.  I don't have an end goal, my short term goal is to just get one whole bitcoin!  I'm at 0.8 right now.  Even with that I'm just going to hold, maybe someday that will be $800,000.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2016, 06:38:05 AM
I just thought of the best plan ever. I am just going to wait for a really long time until the price of Bitcoin goes through the roof.

well, you'll get rich in fiat with that but not with bitcoin...  Smiley  but it would be good if you have no other plan for your coins...

Even though if we are getting rich with bitcoins then I don't see any problem in it, as the main purpose is to get rich either by bitcoins or by converting it to fiat.

Why we need to change bitcoin now dude. Better than that you can hold the bitcoin instead of changing it. If we see Bitcoin as long-term one.
It will give good profit in future for sure.

Lets hope that bitcoin can make us rich in future, but the future is uncertain and unpredictable and holding bitcoin too long can be risky if the value falls down to a extreme level.
Activity: 434
February 27, 2016, 06:08:39 AM

Why we need to change bitcoin now dude. Better than that you can hold the bitcoin instead of changing it. If we see Bitcoin as long-term one.
It will give good profit in future for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
February 27, 2016, 06:00:45 AM
my plan is to work hard!
as bitcoin is money, so I am planning on working hard to make more money bitcoin.

and in order to achieve this goal it is not going to be easy. I have been adding to the ways I am earning bitcoin from the day one when I earned my first bitcoin (satoshi) through faucets.
the second method is signature campaigns that is a side project for earning some small but good amounts.
then I added trading to the list and has been doing it so far in order to make more bitcoin everyday.
and these days I am planning on some additional ways like creating website with good traffic and earning through advertisement.

but all of these require hard work that since I have some free time and I spend it online and on my computer, I can manage to spare.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2016, 05:26:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 27, 2016, 04:47:24 AM
My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...
Wow.. make bitcoin related web was very nice but I think it's very difficult. I used to try to create a blog and it is very difficult and takes a lot of time to write. Now that I'm not writing in a blog because I've had no time anymore so I just played the signature campaign.
Yeah. Making a blog is dificult and very hard to do. But if you done it. Then it will earn money for you life time. When you leave signature campaign your earning stops immediately. But if you work for 6months or a year at blog. It makes money for your lifetime.
It is true that blogs can generate more money from bitcoin but it was very difficult at all and need very much time and perseverance to make the article.
I also have a blog but to get the money there is very difficult, the better I play in bitcoin because I think passable easy.

It is true. I once tried to do blogging to earn dollars but alas, I earn only a few. Income is very traffic dependent. If you can't make people visit you site everyday, then your income is dead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 27, 2016, 03:56:13 AM
Activity: 392
February 27, 2016, 03:10:57 AM
Buy... and HODLCool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
February 27, 2016, 03:06:16 AM
my plan earning from sign campaign then hold it
if bitcoin price reach $10.000 you can be richman LoL  Cheesy
I don't think that it is easily possible to get rich with Bitcoin. No doubt it's just a bonus for every one and nothing more than that. Every one may like to do it for fun and easy earning a permanent job is mandatory to meet with our needs and take Bitcoin as a substitute way of earning to make some profit some times.

we can make bitcoin as game, fun, joke etc. now my earning is very small only 0.035(if i can reach max post) but in future 0.035 could be worthed $100  Roll Eyes

you can buying bitcoin too to have more bitcoin
Activity: 742
February 27, 2016, 03:00:27 AM
I don't think that it is easily possible to get rich with Bitcoin. No doubt it's just a bonus for every one and nothing more than that. Every one may like to do it for fun and easy earning a permanent job is mandatory to meet with our needs and take Bitcoin as a substitute way of earning to make some profit some times.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
February 27, 2016, 02:52:44 AM
Activity: 812
February 27, 2016, 01:47:51 AM
My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...

Dude, can you share some of your SEO techniques to me? Thanks in advance! Cheesy

I think its a good method but it will take some time till you can make money with it and you also need to be good at the SEO, its not as easy he says of course.
I just invested a lot of money in bitcoins to gain profit by trading and holding them for the halving that is coming this year.
Yes true to have a good SEO on the web it was very difficult because I've never tried it, it really takes a lot. May sell or trade services could make us rich with bitcoin.
I don't think so. I am working on blog and doing SEO. Good seo is not that much hard if we follow SEO rules and go step by step. Selling or trading is also a good method of being rich you should try it of course.
Yes, but in my opinion to make seo blog it was very difficult because I've never tried it. Maybe I'll follow your suggestion to try the trade and I think it will be very interesting
Yes really make seo blog becomes very difficult and I've never tried it.
And trading is a great way to get a lot of bitcoin, you should try it.
Activity: 714
February 26, 2016, 03:00:55 AM

Dude, can you share some of your SEO techniques to me? Thanks in advance! Cheesy

I think its a good method but it will take some time till you can make money with it and you also need to be good at the SEO, its not as easy he says of course.
I just invested a lot of money in bitcoins to gain profit by trading and holding them for the halving that is coming this year.
Yes true to have a good SEO on the web it was very difficult because I've never tried it, it really takes a lot. May sell or trade services could make us rich with bitcoin.
I don't think so. I am working on blog and doing SEO. Good seo is not that much hard if we follow SEO rules and go step by step. Selling or trading is also a good method of being rich you should try it of course.
Yes, but in my opinion to make seo blog it was very difficult because I've never tried it. Maybe I'll follow your suggestion to try the trade and I think it will be very interesting
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
February 25, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 25, 2016, 02:03:59 PM
Keep on saving and saving the bitcoins and do not sell them. Also buy them these days if possible.
I plan these steps for some decades to do. That's my more secure plan of getting rich with bitcoin.
Jump to: