Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 245. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My plan is to work and sell things with bitcoin for some profit. Then i'll wait until the price rise.

I lived in a third world country soo even 1 btc worth soo much here.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My plan is to buy a little bit here and there -- nothing too serious, but just for fun. It is always fun to speculate about the future but I don't view Bitcoin as a golden opportunity to ensure future prosperity. Of course, it would be completely awesome if the price does go through the roof and we all become insanely wealthy, but I think it is safer to keep Bitcoin around mostly as a side project or a very small part of one's financial picture.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

If a person as a early adapter of bitcoin Sure He will have some bitcoin in his savings. Bitcoin savings only option for all the people can save bitcoin easily without any risk. Other than that Bitcoin investing factors are If we invest We have to find best place to invest on bitcoin with proper Escrow system to profit with out scam. Now don’t sell bitcoin just save atleast up to halving to get good rate.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My plan is growth my bitcoin. first thing i need to do is join signature campaign and earn bitcoin weekly. and after that i grow my bitcoin by gambling a little bit, target my profit then withdrawal. and after that do trading.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Someday we will all be rich, and no government can control our money. Seeing Bitcoin to be successfully adopted globally is more than enough.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

the project is ambitious but there are two steps:

1 earn 100 btc (sound really hard)

2 btc get 5k value (likewise x11 actual price) (sound heavily hard)

well it seems hard at first insight but maybe he can do it in a long period
Activity: 728
I'll keep on working for coins and save thwm in my wallet then wai for the price to shoot up. I believe one day that could happen and I'll be thankful that I had known bitcoin when it's price is what it is today. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I don't know, I have a few bitcoins and I will hold on to them. I can't give a definite value or speculate. But 50 Bitcoins is very doable and 100 is in range. It really depends on how quickly you want to acquire them and then sell them. But for this value, the cost of living of living must be cheap or the individual is older..?
These are just assumptions, it just doesn't seem like such as large value.

As I ve said, he lives in a third world county. Some of those places, the average wage s $100. Imagine what u can do with $500k.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there are two plans, one to get rich in uᴉoɔʇᴉq and one to get rich in fiat

the latter is easy, just hold, the former is difficult, you need to buy with your fiat if you have some that can be used to buy, or earn uᴉoɔʇᴉq in other way, which is very difficult nowadays

i think i'll choose the latter, but without dumping, because the final outcome should be to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq directly, at least for me...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I have 2 strategies.
First, to collect as much of BTC funds I can, in my wallet.
Second, I always part of this BTC funds reinvest in some other business opportunities.
So, I wait that BTC price increase and/or that my other buss. opportunities succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Hey guys,

So he is a fiat believer and just use Bitcoin as a tool to achieve his scam money dreams.
Well I hope Bitcoin then continues climbing in price and that dude realizes he made the wrong decision.
On the other hand a few others will be lucky say thank you to get those coins I guess.
Activity: 588
I don't know, I have a few bitcoins and I will hold on to them. I can't give a definite value or speculate. But 50 Bitcoins is very doable and 100 is in range. It really depends on how quickly you want to acquire them and then sell them. But for this value, the cost of living of living must be cheap or the individual is older..?
These are just assumptions, it just doesn't seem like such as large value.
legendary
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I don't have a real plan, but one of my goals is to try to collect 50BTC in my cold wallets. All this purely by trading profits and not by buying. That's how I minimize my exposure to zero %. What will I do with my coins after reaching 50BTC? I don't know. Tongue

That s exactly what I d like to hear from people. Where s the limit and what then? There must be some wild dream you guys can share with the rest of the community.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I don't have a real plan, but one of my goals is to try to collect 50BTC in my cold wallets. All this purely by trading profits and not by buying. That's how I minimize my exposure to zero %. What will I do with my coins after reaching 50BTC? I don't know. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I am not planning to collect over 1 BTC as I feel content while trading only. I have no aim to earn a lot as for that you need to hold bitcoins for a long time till it doesn't reach a specified amount. Only those who have bought BTC when it was $100 or below can afford to hold it as they can earn maximum profit now (if they had over 5 BTC) else those who bought it at $220-$250. 100 BTC seems impossible to buy now unless the person can risk such a huge amount.
legendary
Merit: 1057
I just have a plan to make myself a millionaire.
I will keep on saving my bitcoin to any long period till all my bitcoin savings would worth $1 million.

I have very less amount of bitcoins now, but I will keep on investing into bitcoin and I will wait even for 20 years.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

The price could do something like reach $5k and drop to $1k so he would have to sell in all which would be a really hard thing to do.  It could also reach very high price and die completely after.
legendary
Activity: 1946
January 09, 2016, 05:46:29 AM
My plan is to just keep increasing my bitcoin holdings slowly over time by buying some fractions every month and earning it through sig campaign.

Besides that, I will try to sell on obvious peaks like the next ATH, but I will never go all in with my holdings to not risk missing out on a real run.

Final thing is some stable altcoins like LTC and NMC and even doge, I think they can increase quite a bit more in value this year or the next.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
January 09, 2016, 05:41:41 AM
I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

The halving is coming, the userbase is increasing, what could make Bitcoin's price fall ? Nothing right now. Even if Bitcoin loses users, the price will still grow due to the 2 halvings that will happen in a 4-years time span.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 05:38:08 AM
I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

Jump to: