Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 246. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 05:33:26 AM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
I am a realistic person and I know at current rate I can't buy more than 2 btc.I will soon buy 2 btc and hope bitcoin price goes to $10k in next year so I can become millionaire in terms of my country currency Cheesy and I can then buy myself a new car and a small piece of land
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
January 09, 2016, 05:32:48 AM
My plan is to earn as much as possible until a big price increase. When this will happen, I will invest it in profitable bussinesses. I can also wait a (really) long time to see a huge price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1204
January 09, 2016, 05:30:03 AM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
Half million dollars is not a small amount and he can maybe retire,
Everyone has his goal to have lots of btc but it depends how much we can afford to buy.
Activity: 868
January 09, 2016, 05:26:12 AM
That could hardly happen in near future, I mean to see the price go to the 5k.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 09, 2016, 05:23:20 AM
Hey guys,

not sure if that is not a plan at all, i call that waiting.  Grin

My plan is to trade with bitcoin when i get to have a lot while learning the skills. as of now I'm working online as freelancer and just want to provide services and also signature campaign.
 It could take a year maybe before I could really get into it though.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 09, 2016, 05:18:31 AM
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: