Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 06:33:15 AM
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to save up alot of bitcoin. Doing this in many kind of ways for example putting 10% in from my paychecks and also trading with alt coins. Sometimes I gamble a little bit and make profit doubling. But my plan to get rich is to save up as many bitcoin as I can and wait it out.
Activity: 336
September 15, 2016, 06:14:37 AM
I do not have a plan to get rich with bitcoin. I think getting rich is not something you can plan out that well and you'll have to improvise.
If you make the right moves at the right time then you have the most chance of succeeding in anything you do.

Very well said.  Sometimes even a well planned things will not work out.  Besides relying on bitcoin to become rich is not a guarantee.  The price is unstable.  But if you are really eager to get rich with it then you might succeed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 15, 2016, 06:04:55 AM
for now, I will continue to collect bitcoin little by little. then, after I have bitcoin enough, I'll open up a business with the sale bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2016, 05:40:49 AM
My plan is to gather as much as I can and put all of them in trading, no doubt its a huge risk to take but if little luck favors me then I will be making it big in future.
Activity: 714
September 15, 2016, 05:15:09 AM
I am trying to collect as much as I can at a moment, I buy sometimes, but mostly I earn and trade with bitcoins which can increase coins in my wallet and more coins will make me rich in future if price goes higher.

This is a good strategy but probably requires alot of bitcoin to get rich. If bitcoin triples in price then you'd still need so much capital to get rich that it's not even funny. We missed the golden age but it's still possible to make alot of money though just less potential to get real rich.

Yeah its not easy to get rich with bitcoins as you will need huge number of bitcoins so even if price doesnt' goes too higher, descent number of coins will help us in getting close to it.

You are absolutely right that the amount of numbers bitcoin you have will getting you closer to be rich . But if the way you have bitcoin from buying bitcoin (only that your mainstay) , the problem is how to getting much money to buying bitcoin . You should think double way to earn money and also make your money to get rich in to bitcoin.

Not all can afford to keep on buying bitcoins at regular intervals as to buy bitcoin we need capital, but if we make efforts to earn it in different ways then we may have good volume of coins in future.
Activity: 672
September 15, 2016, 05:06:15 AM
I am trying to collect as much as I can at a moment, I buy sometimes, but mostly I earn and trade with bitcoins which can increase coins in my wallet and more coins will make me rich in future if price goes higher.

This is a good strategy but probably requires alot of bitcoin to get rich. If bitcoin triples in price then you'd still need so much capital to get rich that it's not even funny. We missed the golden age but it's still possible to make alot of money though just less potential to get real rich.

Yeah its not easy to get rich with bitcoins as you will need huge number of bitcoins so even if price doesnt' goes too higher, descent number of coins will help us in getting close to it.

You are absolutely right that the amount of numbers bitcoin you have will getting you closer to be rich . But if the way you have bitcoin from buying bitcoin (only that your mainstay) , the problem is how to getting much money to buying bitcoin . You should think double way to earn money and also make your money to get rich in to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
September 15, 2016, 04:58:30 AM
Instead of thinking that bitcoin itself will get me rich I believe this is a great opportunity for many aspiring entrepreneurs to test the waters. Nothing more exciting then creating yourself a job in a new market.
I do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not even think that I am going to get rich with Bitcoin.
I am just here to make some extra money and if I become rich with it then of course I take it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 15, 2016, 04:55:48 AM
I am trying to setup my business with bitcoin by giving Website hits for bitcoins and my average earning from it is around 25$ / mo ,
I know it's quite low and I am trying to attract more Customers.
There will be a day when I will be rich with bitcoins Cheesy

Good luck to everyone how have same goals as me Smiley

Kind regards
Activity: 350
September 15, 2016, 04:49:25 AM
The hope lives, but I don't expect it  Grin

Like some people said, it can become a good income, but it would be hard to rise that much to become rich.

Yep almost impossible I think. If we think really ambitiously then 5k should be very very much already for bitcoin price. I don't think it would ever go above that or even get near that IMO. But we can hope for 2k and we would all still get very nice profit even though we don't really get rich.
Activity: 910
September 15, 2016, 04:43:52 AM
I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoin as its just an additional income for me and it will be the same in future too and I don't think anyone get rich with secondary source of income.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 15, 2016, 04:29:40 AM
I plan on just keeping it. I am imagining bitcoin is like a gold. Someday that price will be matched by bitcoin. $1,100? That is nothing. There is a limit for the max bitcoin just like how much is gold in earth. All bitcoin will be mined someday and how can you buy some if there is no more source to get it. It will just circulate online or be bought to those who stacked their coins.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
September 15, 2016, 04:26:24 AM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
I love to trade with it. If I have enough that shows how wealthy I have become in my country u can organize conferences and lectures. That can make a lot also.
Activity: 812
September 15, 2016, 04:04:41 AM

Activity: 239
September 15, 2016, 04:00:43 AM
I am going to safe up alot of bitcoin to get rich with bitcoin. I want to get as much as I can cause  I believe bitcoin is the future and can be above 10k per coin. I keep going till I reach my goal of 100 coins and I will keep them in my wallet.
Activity: 420
September 15, 2016, 03:59:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 15, 2016, 03:58:22 AM
My plan is to have around 10 Bitcoins when the price will be around $100,000 per coin which will happen in 10 years I hope. I'm not going to invest my coins anywhere, I think Bitcoin is a good investment by itself.

So basically my plan is based on expectation that the price of BTC will rise significantly in the future due to its higher adoption.
Activity: 476
September 15, 2016, 03:47:55 AM
I do not have a plan to get rich with bitcoin. I think getting rich is not something you can plan out that well and you'll have to improvise.
If you make the right moves at the right time then you have the most chance of succeeding in anything you do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 15, 2016, 03:34:20 AM
The best way to rich in bitcoin is to a lot more capital to build a bitcoin exchange in the area who are really crowded the bitcoin users we can achieved what our goal on that business.

that's a great idea if you can handle it, building startup is not easy as you think, we need more mental, more energy not only a big capital.
I think we all dream to have a good business but think of having your own trading or exchange site is a very ambitious dream, you cannot start that kind of business if you are not rich already. You should be more realistic and start from below and only plan that when you already have the resources.

Yeah we should only think of that which can be achieved by us, as we know our limitations and its not possible to get rich in quick time, you really need to have a good number of coins for future if you want to get rich with it.
Activity: 952
September 15, 2016, 03:22:33 AM
The best way to rich in bitcoin is to a lot more capital to build a bitcoin exchange in the area who are really crowded the bitcoin users we can achieved what our goal on that business.

that's a great idea if you can handle it, building startup is not easy as you think, we need more mental, more energy not only a big capital.
I think we all dream to have a good business but think of having your own trading or exchange site is a very ambitious dream, you cannot start that kind of business if you are not rich already. You should be more realistic and start from below and only plan that when you already have the resources.
Activity: 413
September 15, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: