Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
September 12, 2016, 03:43:32 AM
I don't really trade BTC but I trade it against some pump and dump Altcoins, but my major strategic plan is to invest in a solid and trusted ICO project (Note: nothing is fail-proof e.g DAO, and I make sure I take my loss as quickly as possible when things go south), I have a X2.5 -X3  profit range for any project I invested in and take my profit and then flip it into another ICO imagine having five successful and profitable investment in a  year and start  with at least 1 BTC investment capital at the end of the year you can have close to 100 BTC with this strategy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 12, 2016, 03:41:40 AM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

not sure if that is not a plan at all, i call that waiting.  Grin

My plan is to trade with bitcoin when i get to have a lot while learning the skills. as of now I'm working online as freelancer and just want to provide services and also signature campaign.
 It could take a year maybe before I could really get into it though.
You can get very rich with the bitcoin for sure because i know allot of people who are rich with the bitcoin but what i also know is that there are many peopel just doing nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 12, 2016, 03:36:19 AM
My first-year plan to get rich at Forex Paradise (https://forexparadise.biz/).

Note that, except for the first 60 days, the amount that I invest from previous period earnings is 50%.

Note also that, except for the first 120 days, the amount that I invest from amounts that remain as my new previous principal are 50%.

Note also that, as the number of bitcoins that are invested increases, so does the earnings percent. This is not reflected in the schedule. This means that the final earnings balance will be substantially higher.

Investment Period. Bitcoins invested. Minimum total return in bitcoins.
First 60 days.0.251.00
Second 60 days.0.502.00
Third 60 days.1.255.00
Fourth 60 days3.1312.50
Fifth 60 days7.8131.25
Sixth 60 days19.5378.13
At $600 a bitcoin$11,718.75$46,875.00

Someone please double check my calc.

Cool
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2016, 03:35:35 AM
I am getting rich with the bitcoin and that is for sure. So when we will reach a high amount value of the bitcoin there will be allot of people getting very rich off course!

That is the spirit me either I want to get rich with bitcoin. But as of today I am just only holding small amount of bitcoin but still if I am going to keep on holding and going to keep on earning with trading for sure I am going to get rich with bitcoin and that is my plan. And still hoping for a price increase in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 12, 2016, 03:27:08 AM
My plan with bitcoin is the same as your friends plan. To invest alot into bitcoin and wait till they are 2k each and sell them all. It's like getting rich while sleeping. I will also trade altcoins on the side for fun and extra profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
September 12, 2016, 03:26:45 AM
I will collect every bitcoin available and will wait for it to hit 1.000.000$. Then i will convert them into dollars.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
September 12, 2016, 03:25:19 AM
You cant get rich in bitcoin by just thinking and dreaming about it. Here are the methods

1.Get a job/freelance which pays you in bitcoin
2.Mine Bitcoin, Mine altcoin and then trade altcoin to bitcoin
3.Signature campaigns and social network campaigns - look under "Services" section
4.Facuets, PTC sites

Have fun with all these Grin

Agree with you at certain extent, getting freelance job and altcoin trading can give you good source of income combining with signature campaign, but faucets will surely waste your time.
faucets are a waste of time. i agree and i would even go further. signature campaigns will not make you rich, just some extra money. mining bitcoin is hardly profitable for most of us. altcoins may have some potential.
a job/freelance is something you can do for fiat. it is more like extra money you get for extra work and save it. those are all thing you can also do with fiat.
Activity: 326
September 12, 2016, 03:05:18 AM
I am getting rich with the bitcoin and that is for sure. So when we will reach a high amount value of the bitcoin there will be allot of people getting very rich off course!
Activity: 672
September 12, 2016, 02:47:29 AM
You cant get rich in bitcoin by just thinking and dreaming about it. Here are the methods

3.Signature campaigns and social network campaigns - look under "Services" section
4.Facuets, PTC sites

Agree with you at certain extent, getting freelance job and altcoin trading can give you good source of income combining with signature campaign, but faucets will surely waste your time.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 12, 2016, 01:47:21 AM

4.Facuets, PTC sites

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2016, 01:41:27 AM
I have not a plan to get rich with btc nowadays, because i do not think it is possible without investing huge  amounts of money, and i'm not able to invest such amounts right now.
you should see there are many people who have changed their lives thanks to the bitcoin. they became rich because of the income they get from bitcoin. why do not you try it out first before saying

Yeah even you are not going to invest big amount of capital in investing to bitcoin you can still earn good profit with it. You just need to have plans and goal as you are going to invest with bitcoin. If you have small capital then you can start it out with trading and keep on doing it until you are going to take a good daily profit out of it.

I think altcoin trading is a good choice in compare to bitcoin trading as in altcoin trading you can expect higher profit margin as you can see huge pump even in a single day.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2016, 07:33:17 PM
I have not a plan to get rich with btc nowadays, because i do not think it is possible without investing huge  amounts of money, and i'm not able to invest such amounts right now.
you should see there are many people who have changed their lives thanks to the bitcoin. they became rich because of the income they get from bitcoin. why do not you try it out first before saying
Activity: 504
September 11, 2016, 07:12:00 PM
save bitcoin in significant amounts .  bitcoin buy when prices fall and selling  when prices rise bitcoin.  This is the most appropriate choice . I have tried and my income  is large enough. save your bitcoin  for bitcoin has a good future..
I think it still has a big risk? what do you think if prices continue to rise bitcoin when you've sold all your bitcoin? of course you will not get modalmu back? what would you do
Activity: 252
September 11, 2016, 05:47:45 PM
save bitcoin in significant amounts .  bitcoin buy when prices fall and selling  when prices rise bitcoin.  This is the most appropriate choice . I have tried and my income  is large enough. save your bitcoin  for bitcoin has a good future..
yes i am also in favour to hold bitcoin and not to invest them money any i will like to hold bitcoin simply for the price increase and when i earn a good amount of bitcoin then i will start an money exchange where i will like to accept bitcoin although it is a fact that  it will be  not so beneficial in start but hope that after some time it will start earning bitcoins.
Activity: 490
September 11, 2016, 04:53:45 PM
I have not a plan to get rich with btc nowadays, because i do not think it is possible without investing huge  amounts of money, and i'm not able to invest such amounts right now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 11:20:38 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 10, 2016, 09:00:25 PM
collect btc as lot as possible and learn how to trading then big profit will follow me

This one cannot assure you getting big profits because trading in some could be risky but yes it can be learn of course. And i would agree with you on saving some of your bitcoin because i always believe that saving is the biggest investment.
That is very true. Unless you are experienced in trading than you should not do it. If you don't do it correctly, you could lose a lot of money. Collecting Bitcoin is good though seeing as the price is rising.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 10, 2016, 08:40:45 PM
I will buy some bitcoin and hold them till price gets little bit higher and anyway i see people are buying lot of btc nowdays

People are buying because they are aware that it can be the best investment for them, and bitcoin has potential to give them high profits in quick time which is not possible with any other investment.

Holding bitcoin is a good way to earn without any work.  But, It's a little bit of risky investment. Cause sometimes, for many reason like hacking, bitcoin price fall down to low and then you will lose your bitcoin.But, it's not happening all time.

If the holder is clever and will know about all the security of his wallet then there is now no any risk to hold for longer and especially in this time as the price of bitcoin is increasing very faster and within a week or two we will see the price of it increasing to $700.

I think he is not concern about the security of his wallet. He is more concern about hackers hacking bitcoin services causing the price to plummet. If you are going to hold and attackers keep attacking bitcoin, it may pull the price down. But I think bitcoin can weather this attacks and push for a higher price. And if you are going to hold for a long time, I think this things will not be a concern. Price drops for a period of time but it normally bounce back after awhile.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2016, 08:20:57 PM
I don't know if I'll ever get rich, but I plan to increase the bitcoin I have by trading as much as I can before the price goes up high. The more we can accumulate the better before everyone catches on to it.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
September 10, 2016, 07:49:41 PM
My plan to get rich  through bitcoins is to buy at least one hundred bitcoins for the long run, because the price of bitcoins, compared to the potential growth, is little low and this may be the right time to invest in it.

that's agood idea, but you need arround $60.000 for buying 100bitcoin, i think it's not a small amount for invest at bitcoin, if i have $60.000 i will choose to building ethereum mining rig than buying bitcoin Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: