Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your price prediction for Bitcoin in the next three month? - page 2. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Im bullish that the price of bitcoin can climb up to $12k again in the next 3 months however this is only possible if there is no negativity surrounding bitcoin within that month.

Bitcoin supporters should shield themselves in any kinds of FUD that comes from unreliable sources. There's still no signs of bullrun but the past few days are still good for btc because the price is slowly increasing although we are experiencing minor corrections.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
In the next three month bitcoin will get to $15,000 but it will not just be a smooth journey, there will be a level of appreciation and depreciation along the line.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
A realistic price for the next three month could be a target of 11,000 Dollar or something like that. Maybe the price will crush there very fast and after that we will see a dip back to 9k or something.

I think until july btc will find again 10ks. volume is nearly 40B and it is really good think for btc for future
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think critical resistance is 11.5k-12k. After past this 9.8-10k resistance, it will take a little to past 11.5k resistance. But when bitcoin past that, it is gonna be huge party. Probably gonna try ATH before August.
Activity: 308
Breaking 10 is the first step, fluctuation between 10k and 15k is expected imo
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
I am positively thinking that it will increase more higher by the next 3 months.Hoping for more successful of price value of bitcoin because it was spreadout by everybody.Speculating the price is hard but its looks stable as time goes by.
That is exactly what bitcoin does in the months of April, May and June. It rise and tries to come as much closer to its precious peak as possible. This is the sole reason why bitcoin is showing progress and why the whole digital market is going green from red. Finally, a moment of happiness for holders especially those who thought it was end of the world. From the month of July, again a dip will occur.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin is expected to touch all-time high 20000 dollars in next coming months most probably cross previous all-time high
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Bitcoin in the last three month has experienced a lot of downtrend but looking at the past two week the price has began to gain it's upward trend moving  from $6600 to $8948 which mean it gain 131% increase in just two week, if this upward trend continues what is your price prediction for Bitcoin in the next three month from now???
I think bitcoin will reach 10,000 by May, and after that a severe fall to 7000. Than begin to climb again and reach new record 12,000.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I think we can crush the ATH before summer. And then I think we will see a bearish summer with new bottom of 10k or so.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
A realistic price for the next three month could be a target of 11,000 Dollar or something like that. Maybe the price will crush there very fast and after that we will see a dip back to 9k or something.
we know at price of $ 11000 is resistant with double hill, i think decline after reaching the target is only price correction, so the future will rise higher than that price, and next target is  $ 13500 price
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Bitcoin in the last three month has experienced a lot of downtrend but looking at the past two week the price has began to gain it's upward trend moving  from $6600 to $8948 which mean it gain 131% increase in just two week, if this upward trend continues what is your price prediction for Bitcoin in the next three month from now???
Given that no negative news coming up for three months this could push to a higher price. Yeah this will depends on how strong our buy support to make a good rally. I will be happy to see the price at $12k to $15k which I think achievable with the current market situation.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Activity: 182
The area between 9000 and 10000 is full of resistances so I do not expect straight uptrend.

This could be a fake breakout to make market thinking that we are going up. Something similar happened before big pump 2 weeks ago but then we had a breakdown from 7000 to 6600 and then pump to 8200. Maybe they are doing the same thing again but in another direction, because most of the long positions have stop loss now under 8900 so if they push the price to that level. We can see a huge sell-off.

If 10k will be broken, 30k+ in 3 months is I think expectable.
If we stuck back to 7k's maybe we will be there for a long time...
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
to predict what the price of btc 3 months ahead, I think it is not easy and not difficult, if we already have an analysis of previous data, because growth and price jumps are not influenced by the market globally, because the current condition is not because of the weakening market situation or down. this part that I call is not easy, because the lack of confidence that causes anxiety, so the market seems to fall, and for the prediction of 3 months ahead the price of btc has reached 10-15k even the price can be more than that,
spirit and success
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
In my opinion, this btc pump would be likely be the light at the end of the tunnel that we are waiting for, for the past 3 months. This is a very good news to the hodlers, this is the harvest time. But we must not have to much confident on this, since btc is a very volatile currency.
Activity: 199
It's very likely to go back to last year's price, which is what we all want to see.
Activity: 203
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
within the next 3 months, it will be likely that bitcoin reaches $13k or more. The market is recovering right now and new big money flows into the markets. You can expect high rises in bitcoin and altcoins until the end of year.
Activity: 490
I think that in the summer we will see a seasonal decline in activity and the price will be in the limit of 12,000. Active growth since the middle of autumn
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
for me this increase is the starting point of bitcoin return to peak prices, such as last December where bitcoin was able to penetrate the price of more than $ 18k. so keep having fun with this hike and keep on monitoring the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I am positively thinking that it will increase more higher by the next 3 months.Hoping for more successful of price value of bitcoin because it was spreadout by everybody.Speculating the price is hard but its looks stable as time goes by.
Pages:
Jump to: