Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your price prediction for Bitcoin in the next three month? - page 4. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
Bitcoin in the last three month has experienced a lot of downtrend but looking at the past two week the price has began to gain it's upward trend moving  from $6600 to $8948 which mean it gain 131% increase in just two week, if this upward trend continues what is your price prediction for Bitcoin in the next three month from now???
It's and maybe you have done wrong result on your calculation. But it may better to use ATH as the best measurement to the price of bitcoin. I think for next three months and the price will keep going to the moon again just like people will be rushing to make bitcoin break old ATH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Bitcoin in the last three month has experienced a lot of downtrend but looking at the past two week the price has began to gain it's upward trend moving  from $6600 to $8948 which mean it gain 131% increase in just two week, if this upward trend continues what is your price prediction for Bitcoin in the next three month from now???

Base on Day Bitcoin Price Chart, we can easy see Bitcoin has escaped the downtrend and it formed a new up trend. Bitcoin is testing the price range $9,200-$9,400. My opinion, The price of Bitcoin will go down price range $8,000 even $7,600 in the end of April and then Bitcoin will go up again to resistant range $11,600 on May. Many potential the price will reach $15,000 on June or July.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I honestly believe that we are going to see price fluctuate a lot between 8k-13k if it even gets that high in the next three months. Hopefully past that point we will see higher prices that is for those you who already hold bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
I really hope that bitcoin by the end of May-June will cost more than 16k $. the last two years we have seen the growth of bitcoin in this period.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Yeah bitcoin really gain its momentum to go back up now from huge huge dump.I think the price stability it experienced last month helps its price to go up now.And I believe that by next 3 months btc will continue soaring up maybe hitting 12k to 15k as long as theres no huge and big whales dumping happening again.If ever it will hit 15k again then for sure no doubt about it that it will surpass new price heights this end of the year. Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
i hope and i believe the price of Bitcoin could be reach the past All time high price
and down for a while for correction to make the new all time high
just my personal predictions  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
Three months for now is July, 2018 so it was the starting of third quarter of the year, last 2017 on the third quarter of the month prices of bitcoin are starting to raise up and they are not stopped until December 2017. I guess the previous scenario happens were redundantly happen again this year, but for now we cannot feel it immediately because there's a lot of people withdraw their savings for their family needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
i think with any project will be end the next 3 months, my prediction the price of bitcoin will be higher and up at $13.000-$14.000.i hope none negatife speculation about bitcoin will be make a country such as korea, china and japan.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In my opinion, in the next 3 months, BTC price fluctuates under 12k $. and BTC can only increase sharply at the end of the year, the past repeats the same at the end of 2017. BTC prices will rise above $ 20k. That's my personal guess.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
I think if the market can break the $ 10,000 level, then the next targets will be at $ 15,000. For me there will be a good value of 10 000, if the price is higher, I will be only glad of it
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
The most realistic price for the near future is 13,000 dollars.
Well this is what should be fixed and stand
Since it is at this point that there is a support line
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: