Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops? - page 5. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
From the airdrop, a token can be earned and it can be withdrawn from sources like My Ether Wallet (MEW) and this is also for the bounties as well.from the bounty campaign, you may invest that coin to another campaign. what you need in this area is to have consistency in your work.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The best strategy is that, whatever coin I get, I make sure I dump immediately at first listing, then I buy the back the dip for more profits.
Activity: 183
maybe for now I personally have no strategy because to get the big token from the airdrop project is impossible. and the airdrop is not as great as it used to be.
Activity: 1610
My strategy for my coin from bounty & airdrop is hold if it's a good coin or sell if it's not good coin  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
for me the best strategy is selling the parts and keeping the remaining coins in one's own for the long term
Activity: 23
Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.   Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.
Activity: 308
you can buy some coin which future are more profitable and secure. I think you can hold coin and get profit. in my opinion you should buy btc or eth. these are more secure and they ensure your profit.
Activity: 672
I joined bounty campaign not long ago precisely by June of this year . Not having made much but the little I made I sold it off because I was not so such due to the turbulence the market has been witnessing that the coins were going to over time appreciate in called.
Activity: 266
There are always have some different strategy for earning from different platform. That’s why this two’s have so. But I think that’s not a complicated strategy need to maintain for earn from there.
Merit: 11
If you have received the coin from airdrop or bounty then you should ask yourself, is this project worth it long term? Or is it better to sell this coin right now? Does this project can really create an impact on the crypto world? Then if you're going to sell or hodl depends on your answers.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
You always have to think about the future, that is, study the coin and plan whether you will keep it or not!
Activity: 280
As for me, I sell my tokens when its on ICO price sometimes, but don't sell bounty tokens beyond ICO price because you're not only gonna lower the price for the investors, which is bad by the way, but also maybe you'll regret it when it booms. As for airdrops, you'll only gonna get I think 10/100 of your airdrops so it would be like 10% of your total airdrop participations, and only 10% of it also will be profitable, so you'll only gonna get profits from bounties surely if you do background checks on projects first.
Activity: 179
for earnings of bounty and airdrop I usually sell quickly when the first listings on the market. and when the price is down I will buy it at a cheaper price, so I'll get more tokens for me hold up the platform is actually running. usually the price will go up in a few months or years.
Activity: 224
As a newbie I think both of bounty and airdrops have some strategy. May be the strategy level differ from one another. But I think I will chose bounty instead of airdrops because its strategy level is better than airdrops.
Merit: 11
Well actually, it really depends on your own judgment. If you see the coin that has been airdropped/rewarded has a potential value in the market, try to keep it as possible. But if you think that it doesn't what have it takes to hodl long term then, you gotta sell it.
Activity: 84
I advice you to research more deeply about the project. If the project looks promising then youu should hold, and if not they i suggest to try and sell that and invest in others.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
My strategy is to only do bounties and be very selective about the ones that I get involved with. I have developed a list of criteria that I use to decide if a bounty is worth investing my time in. If the bounty has any of the things on my list then I reject it automatically. This keeps me from wasting my time on bounties that are likely to pay very poorly and allows me to concentrate on the ones where the potential is there for decent sized rewards.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
i also try to sell low quality coins and buy strong one. Such market is weak and during pump only strong coins will rise.
Try this strategy and you will see result soon.
Activity: 48
If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.

And how do you know that the coin is not very necessary and promising? How to distinguish this

Read and follow their discord community, telegram, social media. Also read whitepaper so you can distinguish if they will stick to their roadmaps.
Activity: 70
If you know how to correctly analyze coins and trade on a crypto exchange, then sell unpromising coins and trade on developing coins.

And how do you know that the coin is not very necessary and promising? How to distinguish this
Pages:
Jump to: