Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your strategy on your earning from bounty and airdrops? - page 8. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If some project teams maintain active development, then I think it's worth holding on for a long time.
And some useless hyped tokens, then I would seek to sell them quickly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You could use your low quality coins, and invest on stocks and bonds and on forex with the high quality ones. Binance would be the answer to your problem. Rest assured, it is not a scam. Binance is a trusted medium in terms of trade on stock.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
I am holding all my bounty and airdrop earnings. It is so small(all of 45usd) but i will holding because i am looking for the information on forum and this is extra for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.   Whenever i get coins from airdrop or bounty, i research about those coins. It help me to decide if the coin going to profitable or not. If not then there is no point to hold it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I have been attending bounty's and airdrops since beginning of this year, I have some coins from bounty and airdrops. I can not chose the right strategy up to now. I keep all the coins up to now. But now its getting very hard to deal with them. Maybe I need to sell low quality coins and buy some strong coins? Please share your strategy to help me some.
Pages:
Jump to: