Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your target on Bitcoin when the price rise to $20000? - page 2. (Read 644 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
What is your target on Bitcoin when the price rise to $20000?

For me 20000$ is still low price , why would i sell my bitcoin on this price  when i know it will increase more .
So i keep holding until the price reach 50k or even more.  I believe it will reach more in next year may it can touch 100k. It is really not a wise decision to cash out at 20K.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Personally, I have no strategy. I'm not going to sell their bitcoins even at the price of $ 30,000. I like bitcoin. I'll keep the coins at any price. Bitcoin is not money for me. This is my working capital to generate income. Those who keep coins for income from rising prices will keep it always because bitcoin will rise in price always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
yes I could have bought it for that price, if it was really suddenly the price would rise to $ 30,000 or even more, I get a considerable profit from it, and suddenly it dropped the price I could directly buy it back several fold, down the price is hard to predict but this is gambling, there will be profit and loss whether we can take the risk, so only risk if we buy at a price like that when the btc price does not go up at all even could have fallen it becomes a loss for our own
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Honestly, my only target when Bitcoin will rise with a huge value ( more than $ 20 000) is to hold all my financial budget in it . Because I believe and expect that Bitcoin will become more stronger after a few years, and  it is certain that this currency will remain at the top of market , so may be one day , we'll see $ 100 000  in price or more (I expect it to happen a year later).

In addition to that, now the current price of Bitcoin is a little more than $ 10 000, so I think that after a few weeks (between 1-3), their value will become between $ 15 000 and $ 22 000. And I guess that in the next months, there will be a good surprise in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓

$20100 ... One thing at a time, dude.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
the goal is quite simple to sell about half of the btc and buy a few things that I wanted to buy or a small part of investing in altcoins
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
If i have bitcoin on that day, i will probably get my ROI and roll back the remaining Bitcoin and invest it to potential alternate coins that can rise up to 10 times its original listed price.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
There is no target in bitcoin crypto in particular, bitcoin will continue to penetrate new and amazing numbers in crypto in the future. bitcoin can reach the desired number, $ 20.000- $ 30.000 even more than that. I will continue to hold and hold it because I will collect money from all this.
I want to know, do you still think about this targets? if yes what do you think about your own thread this? I want to know.
Activity: 448
Most likely I will sell a little, but the rest of it I will keep until the price increases, but first I need to wait for such a price and then I will think
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I will still be holding if bitcoin started to rise again and get to $20,000. Many of us is now see $20,000 as a place bitcoin will not get to again But I seriously believe that before the end of this quarter of the year bitcoin is going to surprise many in the way it will surge.
Well, first you need to prishayatsya this price Wink, and secondly, I would have sold a small part and bought some altkoyiny or a little bit invested in the etherium
I don't understand what you mean but I think it is far better to hold bitcoin than holding some other coins. If bitcoin is going up there is always a tendency that altcoins get dump and at that time it is not wise buying some altcoins as you will miss bitcoin pumping opportunities.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
I don't have a plan of what to do as the price reaches $ 20k. A good idea is to hold or sell parts and invest in altcoins. But before the price grows to 20k $, it's time to think about it.
Activity: 350
Well, first you need to prishayatsya this price Wink, and secondly, I would have sold a small part and bought some altkoyiny or a little bit invested in the etherium
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
Well, I will use the half to run a business while the other half will be used in any kind of transaction so that it will grow up more. Or maybe I will still hold it since it is not the peak, it will rise up more compared to as it now. Bitcoin has long way to run and all we need to do is to have a trust and become wise to our decision and always remember to keep out spending you earning in lustful things.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Since it happened a few weeks ago and i lost the opportunity to sell at that price.. I am just going to wait until we touch it again to sell all my bitcoins between $19,000 & $20,000 each one of them. I missed that opportunity, but i am still waiting for it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
For me 20000 is good enough price, so possibly i might convert the other half and retain  the other half for hold and investment and if the price shakes again and fall down, of course i will buy back the other half that i have converted in that sense the money i gonna buy back could aquire bigger portion of btc because i buy it lower and sell it on higher😃
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I'll just keep on earning and holding unless I really need a fiat. Coz we all know if btc touches $20k, it's highly possible that it is not the highest that btc can reach. If it reached 20k, next is 25k and so on, it will just keep on adjusting.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
When bitcoin reaches $ 20k I have no plan whatsoever. Because I have a plan if bitcoin reaches $ 50k.
I will keep it until he reaches it. most do set targets for their plans, but if only $ 20k is too small for those who invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
my target when bitcoin price $ 20k is earn more bitcoin, I will sell some of my bitcoin because I think that price is profitable and I will keep to hold some of them until bitcoin price reach $ 30k or more, if bitcoin price reach 20k, that's possible if bitcoin price will increase higher.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
i think 20k is enough target but if the valued still increasing then much better to still holding but i suggest to keep monitoring the price cause sometimes the price fall dip so that you can sell in a right time and also no regrets after all the long wait.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
My target is $30,000 when the price rise to $20000. When bitcoin returns $ 20,000 in the condition that many countries restrict it at the present time, that proves it is unstoppable. $30,000 will be very quickly set up.
Pages:
Jump to: