Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your target on Bitcoin when the price rise to $20000? - page 3. (Read 644 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 250
$25,000. If we hit $20,000 again, I'm selling a small percentage of my stack...
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Nothing targeted, an inner feeling gets initiated making me happy to be a part of the bitcoin community. Also such a value will increase my value depending on the amount I have in the wallet. Maybe that will be a stepping stone for the next level of price increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
What is your target on Bitcoin when the price rise to $20000?

It looks like it could happen in the next week or so as bitcoin is gaining some momentum. I would be content if it takes another few months, for me there is no rush for bitcoin to pump.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★

I will withdraw some(50%) of it and leave the remaining(50%), by investing into more altcoins(with 10%) holding the rest in bitcoin. Cause taking all is not the best and there is a strong possibility that the price will continue to rise.
I have exactly the same idea that when it reaches $20000 i might withdraw the 50% and leave the other half, and it is good to spread the investment like putting to some altcoins that has a potential of rising up too, but of course majority believes more on bitcoin that it has the capacity of climbing up to the moon and thats what everyone is waiting for...

If you cash out half your bitcoin holdings, it might be better to cash out in fiat rather than convert it into altcoins. Crypto has had a great rally in 2017 and you might want to enjoy the results. No point in going into an investment which is of higher risk (altcoins). If you want to gamble and are in cryptos for the thrill, then there is no harm in alt-trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Although it is going to be a great news see bitcoin hit 20k,but i can't dump it because of that I'm still going to hold it till the value reaches my expectations
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
there is no target Smiley for bitcoin unlimited target for me 20k - 30k ... we must to support always .but now on time if you belive to going to 20k need some investments . take and forget Smiley model is good .

True, Trading? No, for casual traders BTC is so expensive, sell it? No, its the gold of the internet and it is meant for investment. Buy some? You must be pretty rich in order to bough some BTC now.
All (I) can do for know is hold it for a long term and see how far the price will go. We have seen a lot of these before and were just waiting for the pump in the end and 2018 I think is the time where BTC will be mainstreamed and cryptocurrency will be introduced in the minds of everyone.

To be honest, I'd be happy if it stayed around $20K in 2018 and only gained 10% every year afterwards...

True because no banks can offer you that, it is already a positive return because it is really yours and BTC has an unwavering security. It won't go down. Fiat on the other hand is slowly degrading its value.

For now, I have no plan yet, when the price of Bitcoin reaches to $20,000. Maybe id be preferring just to hold a litle bit longer, because if that will happens , im sure it can double the price next year and thats the time i ll consider to sell.

For me I think I should sell 10+ years from now. I'm just waiting for the global adoption.  And its really good to tell someone that " Hey I've been holding for about 15 years"  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

I will withdraw some(50%) of it and leave the remaining(50%), by investing into more altcoins(with 10%) holding the rest in bitcoin. Cause taking all is not the best and there is a strong possibility that the price will continue to rise.
I have exactly the same idea that when it reaches $20000 i might withdraw the 50% and leave the other half, and it is good to spread the investment like putting to some altcoins that has a potential of rising up too, but of course majority believes more on bitcoin that it has the capacity of climbing up to the moon and thats what everyone is waiting for...
I think that these are very good plans for the future, But in fact Bitcoin will rise to its maximum of 20,000 dollars, and I generally think that this year 2018 we will see another roll forward. Many experts predicted $ 30,000, or maybe $ 35,000.
Activity: 504
Partially I will withdraw and the rest of the amount I will keep to a higher price for it that as I expect will happen pretty soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Reaching 20k is not a big amount for bitcoin. Bitcoin is now more stable and popular crypto currency. It has ability to hit any big amount and it can be 40k even 50k. Seems that Bitcoin will reach 20k in early new year.
Yes Bitcoin can do much better, Bitcoin's price is very likely to increase and exceed the price of 20,000 USD. Currently bitcoin prices are in the range of 15,000USD to 18,000USD. So it is not impossible to say that the price of Bitcoin can exceed 20,000USD. If that's all I will be grateful and I will be much more eager to make an Investment in Bitcoin world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
For now, I have no plan yet, when the price of Bitcoin reaches to $20,000. Maybe id be preferring just to hold a litle bit longer, because if that will happens , im sure it can double the price next year and thats the time i ll consider to sell.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Im still holding on,for now i have no plan yet to sell whenever Bitcoin's price reach to $20,000.  Because I do believe it will still continue to rise until next year, even others are planning to withdraw.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I dont know, maybe i will sell all my bitcoins once that the price touches those rates, but i dont know, i think that it will just be matter of weeks or days until we can see those numbers again, i am pacient after all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Reaching 20k is not a big amount for bitcoin. Bitcoin is now more stable and popular crypto currency. It has ability to hit any big amount and it can be 40k even 50k. Seems that Bitcoin will reach 20k in early new year.

Yes, in early new year bitcoin will be come at 20k and guaranty bitcoin will be up more than it. Although we have a choice sell the bitcoin on this price of 20k, but everyone know that bitcoin will grew more than it, so i think mostly people have no this price of 20k target.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
If it reaches such a level, the price will definitely run all to sell, the second time the record will not be killed, there will definitely be a 3-fold decline and then everyone will be disappointed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
my target exceeds your appreciation.
I hope the bitcoin price will be much higher than 20,000
I will continue to hold the bitcoin that I can hold
until the end comes at a very expensive price
and maybe I will sell in 3-5 years later
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Why worry about 20k?  Seems kind of small potatoes to me when the potential is so much greater.  That said, I do things a little differently with my BTC anyway and try to sell on highs to re-invest in alts, rinse and repeat.

BTC isn't really doing anything that it hasn't done in the past, she's headed right back up to a new ATH, hmm, mid-January?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Surely today it is a bit difficult to buy bitcoin, at the price that is found we all know that the goal is not to reach 20k
but it will surpass it at the beginning of 2018 as many speculate with the next year
Activity: 531
To be honest, I'd be happy if it stayed around $20K in 2018 and only gained 10% every year afterwards...
Pages:
Jump to: