Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading plan? - page 34. (Read 31358 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 29, 2018, 07:22:50 AM
The motivation behind why some new elective coins ought to be trusted is because of its history and foundation, designer group, guides, its capacities and different issues. All things considered, to be completely forthright, some altcoin is too difficult to trust. I don't have to trust another altcoin on the grounds that I have bitcoin in my wallet and i should simply to settle on right choices on bitcoin and I will profit than any other person.
Indeed, if successful we can enjoy the results. But I take the long term, if the short term after getting big profits just go, the best long-term option, even if only get a little profit, for the future may be getting bigger.
My plan is to buy more cheaper coins when the markets decreases suddenly and when it has an improvement on its volume even small I would like to trade and repeat again and again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
The motivation behind why some new elective coins ought to be trusted is because of its history and foundation, designer group, guides, its capacities and different issues. All things considered, to be completely forthright, some altcoin is too difficult to trust. I don't have to trust another altcoin on the grounds that I have bitcoin in my wallet and i should simply to settle on right choices on bitcoin and I will profit than any other person.
Indeed, if successful we can enjoy the results. But I take the long term, if the short term after getting big profits just go, the best long-term option, even if only get a little profit, for the future may be getting bigger.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
we will plan trading to gain profit in a short time. because we trade in alt for us will be easy to generate profit every day. because the growth of bitcoin prices every day always increases better. so we will get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:12:28 AM
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 29, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
It depends on the coin...If I think that it is a profitable coin, the company and the team is impressive, the technology and the idea is demonstrative I will keep my coins and wait for the increase of the prices.
If I think that after the ICO the price will fall and it won't survive in the crowded market... I sell my coin in a short time
Activity: 95
June 29, 2018, 05:05:20 AM
Earlier I tried to learn how to trade, but then I realized that for my nerves it's quite difficult. I appreciate the nerves more than the opportunity to earn more. So now I stick to the strategy buy and hold
Activity: 161
June 29, 2018, 02:12:56 AM
I am by and by get a kick out of the chance to do here and now tradings. It was more gainful to me up until this point. I for one imagine that stocking coins for long haul period may free your cash as stock misfortune.
Activity: 180
June 29, 2018, 02:06:53 AM
If I play more often long term trading. Because it is not yet so advanced, so still very risk to do short-term trading. Often also even get losses. For long term play that will be more secure.
Activity: 94
June 29, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
At the moment, I have no plan,because the prices are very went down again,now I just invest,and wait
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

I don’t know better plan than trying to keep my crypto coins as much as possible. It is not a way to sell coins and after buy some others again. That’s stupidity on my mind. You will just lose a lot.
Activity: 91
June 28, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Now I do not stick to a particular strategy, I just trade coins. At the peak sell, during the fall of coins, I continue to hold them or buy additional ones. always make a purchase, no more than 10% Deposit
Activity: 51
June 28, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
I don't like short term trading as it is very risky business, especially if you are a newbie. You should have some background in this sphere, constantly make researches. If you have some inside news that will be better. It's kinda risky so I prefer long term investments. If I reaches some significant gains, I sell off
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 08:56:01 AM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

Short term is the best strategy to have much faster income. You could easily buy low and sell high which is a profitable way specially in this kind of market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 28, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
buy coins at low prices and sell them when it's profitable. although a little profit I still sell, do not desire to achieve high profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 28, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
I am now completely out of Bitcoin and went all the capital to Altcoin. I think I'll get more profit in 6-9 months. Cool
Activity: 87
June 28, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
First of all, you need to understand - focus on short-term or long-term investments. If we talk about short-term investments, then the coins should be selected corresponding, which can rise in price in the near future.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
I am not a trader so I really do not have a trading plan. The plan I do have though is to hold my coins for as long as possible, then also buy more coins when I can afford it as the prices drop to expand my portfolio in wait for the next bull market , no matter how long that takes to happen
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
I did these two strategies. there is a coin that I use trading for short term ( ada, etc, btg ) and there is one I hold for long term ( btc, eth ).
I think more short-term profits if collected. because maybe we can get 2x capital in quick time.
but if it holds long term, it's also profitable but not much
Activity: 37
June 28, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
Under normal circumstances, I will not choose to trade frequently. In addition to professional traders. Otherwise, over-operation can easily cause yourself to lose money. Before the transaction, I will observe a coin for a long time, because I think I must be familiar with it so that I have more opportunities to make money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
Well, I'm not currently selling anything, only investing, as soon as the "X-day" passes, then I'll think what to do, maybe I'll still be interested in the crypto-currency, which I did not know about, like that. Good luck to all Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: