Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading plan? - page 51. (Read 31358 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 31, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

For now, my trading plan is a short-term trade as soon as the altcoin price will stabilize and recover then my strategy for long-term trading is because I see the altcoin price will be good from now and the opportunity to earn a very good profit right now
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 31, 2018, 02:07:05 AM
I keep my coins in the long run. I don't have any special plan, it's just that when there is a pumping of coins, I sell them and re-buy at a lower price. Or I sell them when the price rises significantly.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
My plan in digital currency trading is to keep it as long as the currency price improves in the market, and will sell it a bit to invest. I will exchange it with my country's currency to finance my aluminum business.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 31, 2018, 01:48:17 AM
my plan is long term trading because we already know the long tern trading is much profitable than short tem and many bitcoiner use this method and most of them success
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
When I think that my favorite Altcoins is low enough then I'm going to convert my USDT into Ethereum and buy my favorite Altcoins because this time they're more cheaper than before and we all know that almost every Crypto coins will pump up back so this kind of trading plan is more effective and you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 186
May 31, 2018, 01:37:20 AM
I have not any unique trading plan, I invest to altcoins for shor term very raerly I invest long term to altcoins. Also If i find any good ico I invest 30% of my portfolio.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 30, 2018, 11:59:02 PM
My trading plan is simple to do the short trading. I will buy the altcoins at the lower prices and then sell them when it rises more than 15%. I know it is difficult, but this is my plan not to be panic of any rising or dropping the price. Just stay update the information and be wise in deciding which coin to buy and which coin to sell right now.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 11:40:14 PM
some time ago i tried scalping / ping pong, but it seems i can not do that because it takes much time in front of monitor, now i prefer trading with long term
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
With long-term trading, I think it would be better for me. I like this trade so I'm willing to invest in BTC and ETH for a very long time in the hope that in the future will get many advantages.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 11:37:08 PM
Long-term trading, in my opinion, has more promising results. Ensure the price to really increase and reach a high price than trade. The market is very vulnerable to fluctuate, you will have a big risk and it is difficult to get the right time to trade, but the results also do not have a high number.
Activity: 26
May 30, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
The alts that I hold until there is a sharp increase to large volumes and xs. After the sell, I wait for the fall and buy back the same number of altcoins or more.
So I earn at the pump and hodl in the long run.
Activity: 14
May 30, 2018, 05:10:10 AM
for my short term, I will start trading with low Altcoin until it becomes valuable, other than being patient on the most important thing is always be careful.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 30, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
I'll wait for the price of a coin goes up, and then I'll sell it. So I am not going to wait for the long term because I think it's at risk if seen market conditions at this time. Altcoin will indeed continue to grow and that if we are a long-term investment. And I think to take advantage every day though it gained only slightly.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
for now, I prefer to hold altcoins and wait for altcoin prices to stabilize again because I believe prices will be higher than last week and that way if altcoin prices are back I will trade day and invest for coins that grow a little longer
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
I preferred trading in long term as I am not expert in day trading. Long term investment is better as it is not required more time and effort.
I don't have any trading plans, just buy good coins in low price and keep it for till get good profits and sell off. If those coins are in loss, do average and sell in once the price go up.
What you mentioned is actually a trading plan.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 01:10:09 AM
All of us who have been doing this for any length of time will have gone through exactly the same process: trying out all the different strategies and systems and distilling what works "for us" into some form of personal trading plan.
In my experience the best trading plans are not the ones that rely on 100% correct predictions of what the markets will do, but the ones that allow for being wrong (and what to do about it). No matter how many times your trading rules have worked, in the future anything can happen!
Good luck with your trading plan
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 12:53:17 AM
You can earn more on trading, but if you do not understand what coins to invest, it does not matter whether you invest for a long time or you trade  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
May 30, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
I am someone who strictly looks at short term trading with 95% of my coins while only 5% of my coins have been kept for long term trading. These 5% include all the famous coins like NEO, BTC, ETH, XRP. The reason for holding them long term is that I have faith in the companies backing it. I know that these would not run away with my money and I can always encash them whenever I want. Also, these are not subject to extreme volatility.
I use short term coins for daily trading as they tend to be more volatile.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
I am sure we will get more profit by always updating our trade information relative we can see the circumstances that happened, if we hold good coins and market price is rising we can do short-term trading but if coin is not good price but prospect the future is good then we hold our coins and do long-term trading
Activity: 22
May 28, 2018, 12:55:42 AM
It depends on what will be the condition in the market. The strategy of hold, wait, sell and buy is good but it must be compatible in the condition that will be for your side of profit. Then lastly the self discipline.
Pages:
Jump to: