Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading plan? - page 47. (Read 31358 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 09:32:22 PM
both is great. maybe i much doing a hold but the trading is good to. because long term is take some time and the middle on waiting you can do trade. that is make you have double profit.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
June 04, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
I can further earn more by holding, there are some unique features like parking your coins to generate additional rewards over time which is good because you generally increases your base coin as you hold and wait for the market to recover.
this is an investment not a trade. because we need skil to be able to trade. and also requires expertise to be able to do it ,knowledge is also important
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:24:57 PM
I can further earn more by holding, there are some unique features like parking your coins to generate additional rewards over time which is good because you generally increases your base coin as you hold and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
i lost my money on short-term trading. But if you have the money to live and you are willing to wait for the best solution would be a regular investment.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 09:20:35 PM
In future trading plans I use coins at high prices to sell and buy coins at low prices and develop. so the likelihood of my profit will be quite high.
Activity: 23
June 04, 2018, 08:24:12 PM
I think in this kind of market, then red days are more often than green short trading is better, because hodlers right now are in huge minus.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 08:16:16 PM
My trading plan is the basic and common plan. I buy a promissing coin/token when the market is down then sell it when its price goes up and buy back again when price goes down.
Activity: 124
June 04, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

if I'm better to keep a coin in the long run, because saving coins for the long run is a good thing, because the coins we save will go up high, so we get a lot of profit
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 08:45:11 AM
Honestly, I try to combine, because there are coins that are good for long term investment, and other for the short term.. So my plan is to continue to do both.
Activity: 105
June 04, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
at the moment I do not have a plan to trade, because the market price in trading again ugly, I wait for the market price to stabilize again, after the market price is stable I will start trading.
Activity: 149
June 04, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Although I know that investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable, I also know its risks. Because I am not rich, I mostly do short-term trading because I think the risk of short-term trading is much lower than that of long-term trading! I think it's safer!
I think this has nothing to do with the amount of money, mainly because of your investment habits. Investment in bitcoin is safe in the long run. In the short term, other currencies are relatively risky. So this is a lot to see if you invest in tokens.
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
I will invest in many peers
Diversify your account, to minimize the risk you need most
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 06:18:26 AM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
If you are new on trading then you must study and understand this guidelines, this will help you on trading

https://youtu.be/1rwVV_8uUxc
https://youtu.be/uPVAn4HQDA8
https://youtu.be/VK3g7gZwwNQ
https://youtu.be/y8adP8OgfWM

Important
No.1: Read about the project
No.2: Ask the others who has already experience trading
No.3: study the chart and understand
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
June 04, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
Hi guy, I am still researching the market and i have not yet made any invest. But in the future i will buy some ETH when it drop to 350$. I am still waiting at the bottom!
You have a chance to wait this forever. Such a price in the current realities looks absolutely absurd. I do not know the collapse of what scale should happen in the market so that ETH is back to this price.
Activity: 396
June 04, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
Although I know that investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable, I also know its risks. Because I am not rich, I mostly do short-term trading because I think the risk of short-term trading is much lower than that of long-term trading! I think it's safer!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
My trading device is surely a moldiness compass mode. Second, the former trading link so as not to incongruous trading. If for Beginners we moldiness emphatically examine the experienced in the existence of trading.
copper member
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
Exit is the most important point in trading.  So we should always plan our exit while doing investment.
When prices are getting down I press sell or some time I buy even more at lower prices.
When prices are increasing I always sell 30 % of my coins when prices are double I sell 50 % and rest keep for long term.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 03, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
Hi guy, I am still researching the market and i have not yet made any invest. But in the future i will buy some ETH when it drop to 350$. I am still waiting at the bottom!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 03, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
Looking at current market situation market is in sideways to bearish so I am not doing any day trade and go for short to long term trading for that I will divide my capital in 4-5 different good coins so that I will not suffer any huge loss if any coins dumps more. Now I will book some profit if any coin rise 20-25% from my buy level and wait for some dip or any good coin to invest. And one important thing is don't be greedy just set your target and goals for any coins and exit when you get profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Both short term and long term I have pre-defined plans and guidelines. I always have a target profit and unless the situation changes dramatically I will stick to it. Having a plan in mind before you make trades allows you to effectively remove emotion from the situation.
Future trading plans I use coins at high prices to sell and buy coins at low prices and develop. so the likelihood of my profit will be quite high. other than that with the development of coins that I will choose the future. I will support the coins I will select and sell the coins I will redeem.
Pages:
Jump to: