Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 37. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
July 15, 2017, 03:39:38 AM
I never hold long time bitcoin or altcoins i do only short trade, ido it everyday because i saw my profit everyday than to hold it for a long time i trade much more on altcoins. So i do it for my own strategy to do a short trade is a good one than to long trade.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 15, 2017, 03:25:13 AM
I just use the basic trading strategy, buy cheaply then hold for a while and will sell back when the price of coins rose at a higher price, of course this is done for purpose to get the profit as expected,
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
July 15, 2017, 03:18:46 AM
I do used to buy coins when the price is fell back ward and there is a serious dumb. The coins must have fell back world to said 30% and sell when it is in positive of 10%. I have never make a serious loses but make a reasonable profit. I have decided to follow this ageing principle of buying low and sell high.
Buying after 30% dump and booking profits with 10% seems a working strategy as we do see dead cat's jump is most commonly happening pattern with all types of dump. But the big question is how often you will be getting entry point with such a strange trading strategy. I am afraid you might get entry points monthly once of twice as 30% dumps are not happening everyday.

Still this might be categorized as a working strategy as the success ratio must be higher with this strategy. Rare opportunities must be ignored for this reasons.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
July 15, 2017, 02:43:08 AM
If this for trading then:
Getting in or starting to buy at certain drop,
And
Selling it at certain percentage.

For investment: get in good specs coin and HODL.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 14, 2017, 11:02:41 PM
The main strategy for trading is to study the background and charts the item you are going to buy. Then you have to be patient on buying and selling stocks. Because there are just 2 things how the stocks goes just like in stock market. It goes up and it goes down. For me, it is easier to earn stocks here than stock market because every trade we make makes a big difference and you can feel that you are earning.
Yea thats right because you need something to know in the coins background informations that helps a coin development of price .My stratedgy is to hold the top market coins i dont buy some shitcoins out there because its like gambling hoping to have a luck and the crypto to pump.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2017, 07:33:11 PM
I do used to buy coins when the price is fell back ward and there is a serious dumb. The coins must have fell back world to said 30% and sell when it is in positive of 10%. I have never make a serious loses but make a reasonable profit. I have decided to follow this ageing principle of buying low and sell high.
I think that it is then the right time with you to buy bitcoin because the price is now trading below 2200$ and I do not think that the price will fell down any further, I am sure that it will start increasing very soon therefore we should get benefit from the low price of bitcoin and should trade it as soon as possible.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
July 14, 2017, 09:04:32 AM
Simple as like other users do...  Buy low... Wait.... Until sell if high... Then... Woshhhh... 
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 08:57:20 AM
Same with the other users,  like them i usually buy coins if the price is low..  Snd if it is high, i will sell it just as simple as that..
Activity: 291
July 14, 2017, 03:02:44 AM
How s about sorting.
You can be a millionaire if applied correctly?

Or,.... dont trade this days, HODL
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 07:18:18 PM

I used to apply the same strategy but then I made a huge loss by the way. I bought sonm tokens continuously while it's dumping from 3.5k satoshi to 2k satoshi. Can you imagine that?

It's not right every time.
There is nothing wrong with the strategy but you have to have a calculation on how low the price might go and since it is a new coin you have to be cautious while investing,the only thing you can do right now is to wait for the long term and all the coins will reach the ICO price at a later time and that is what i experienced till now,whenever a coins falls below ICO price i used to invest in that.
Activity: 350
July 13, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

I used to apply the same strategy but then I made a huge loss by the way. I bought sonm tokens continuously while it's dumping from 3.5k satoshi to 2k satoshi. Can you imagine that?

It's not right every time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 13, 2017, 05:20:26 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 04:21:36 PM
Buy, Pray, Pump, Dump, Repeat.  Grin

lol. Seems like majority's strategy.

Now I understand my mistake. I missed one important point of this strategy - Pray.
I have been trading crypto currency for a very long time and I can not analyze the news. Therefore, I trade almost blindly. But this strategy also brings me a profit
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

lol. Seems like majority's strategy.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
July 13, 2017, 02:17:56 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
don't trade for a year!

this strategy is really useful, if you trust Bitcoin, please never trade and just buy buy buy, keep and hold them, look for a right opportunity to dump! (such as now)

Yeah a lot of people already made big money from holding for years quite like with btc userd from then. And though now may be a good opportunity to dump, i'd still choose to hold. Who knows what may happen in the next few years, the forecasts are promising for the future of btc.

Yes like no one truly can predict what will happen for the upcoming years. If you can hold your btc for years well that's much better but as some traders here do trading for their every day lives, they trade when they think its good to sell or should I say they trust their guts when trading.

Best strategy would be is to stick with a coin for 5 to 10 years. If you have to do that, you will have to study the fundamentals and believe in team and in the final goal of the coin. Flipping coins every now and then would only make you loose money as well as waste your precious time trading. Buy and hold is the best strategy. Add some every week.
to me it think the only coin to which you can stick is bitcoin and not another coin. because about bitcoin I am sure that even after 20 years it will be worth to trade bitcoin, not sure about any other coin, i don't know either they will have such a long age or will die soon. if you are interested to invest your money in any other coin then you should exceed your limit for  more than 1 year that is a long time for any altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
July 01, 2017, 12:10:59 PM
Make a short term trading always buy the lowest price and sell it when you reach your goal profit.
10% or 20% keep rolling and rolling the when you have enough btc do holding some top coins

Short term & Long term  I'm on the way on 1 BTC by doing thats strategy hope you earn from that happy earnings
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
July 01, 2017, 12:04:18 PM
A widely adopted strategy in a trading community where I share experience and learn from others is the BTFD strategy. It's based on the buy low sell high fundamental rule in trading. Always trade with a clear goal because otherwise you will get locked in a trade if you don't want to take a loss.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 01, 2017, 12:00:10 PM
My trading strategy is letting my investment grow bigger and buying bitcoins and then waiting until the increase of the bitcoin rate ao that my bitcoin will grow bigger.

Letting your investment grow is not a strategy, that is a goal. And if you buy bitcoins and then wait for bitcoin price increase, your bitcoin will not grow bigger since it's still the same quantity the moment you bought it. The one that grows bigger here is their value.

Generally, your strategy is called simple holding. It's a basic and fit for those persons who doesn't do trades regularly.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
July 01, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
My strategy that is long-term investment. So you will not have to worry anything:)
Pages:
Jump to: