Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 51. (Read 304648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2017, 12:31:22 AM
If trading altcoins is concerned that the relatively memorized it. Often if they are short trade small profits at a time. But this is what I do every time I pretty much my income in a day. This is my strategy, the short trade because it is the quick way for me to earn.
You mean a day trading strategy? Take a small profit oftenly.
I have done this before but the result is not as good as planned, i got no profit .
Buy at 1000 sell at 1020 and buy again at 1200 sell it at 1230 , i take $20 as profit but the price keep moving up, it is just make me frustated.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 16, 2017, 04:15:01 PM
Well my trading strategy is that I use to check what has the affordable price of alt coin and when I saw some potential coins on low price.

Then I'll just buy those coins out and will hold it for a couple of days or months depending on what I can assess with it's movement.

And when the price seems to be plausible, then I'll just sell it.
That also works for me. Like now, The bitcoin was too high for its price so other altcoins are been affected and their price are very low than before, So if ever i saw an altcoin that is cheap, has an active community and also developer and then i will invest my bitcoins on it and just like what you did i sell it when the price is high and buy back again at a lower price and because of trading strategy i just turned my 0.05 into 0.25 just a few weeks ago.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
March 16, 2017, 10:56:43 AM
Well my trading strategy is that I use to check what has the affordable price of alt coin and when I saw some potential coins on low price.

Then I'll just buy those coins out and will hold it for a couple of days or months depending on what I can assess with it's movement.

And when the price seems to be plausible, then I'll just sell it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 16, 2017, 10:21:46 AM
If trading altcoins is concerned that the relatively memorized it. Often if they are short trade small profits at a time. But this is what I do every time I pretty much my income in a day. This is my strategy, the short trade because it is the quick way for me to earn.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 16, 2017, 07:21:40 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

As most traders said here always, buy at low price and sell at high price. The major rules in trading according to them, as I can see for a day trading the traders act only if the screen monitor react, then that's the time for us to set a a sell wall and buy wall this was just I was thinking in my mind on which I know traders do this mos often.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
January 21, 2017, 05:28:04 PM
i want to learn how to trade, but i am still a rockie, i havent dedicated too much time to it, and in my opinion thats something that require time and knowledge of the market, at least of what are you try to trade
I think the best thing to do is seek the help of successful professionals in the market, as they are the people who actually have contact with the field. But if you have difficulty getting in touch with these people, there are other ways to learn, as there is a lot of information available on the internet today, much of it having free access. I often find useful information on websites like reddit and related forums.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
January 19, 2017, 08:35:44 AM
I always prefer to use technical analysis strategy, even though many people said little accuracy but with confidence I always get what I expect in trading. there are many ways for a trading strategy but I personally always analyze technical.
Activity: 714
January 19, 2017, 03:55:10 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

Sometime we can not avoid stop loss. No one can always make correct prediction of the market, it is normal do not be angry about it. I suggest to keep trying, I prefer like to buy new altcoin because when it get into exchange site the price could be rise until 250% or more.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2017, 01:43:45 AM
i want to learn how to trade, but i am still a rockie, i havent dedicated too much time to it, and in my opinion thats something that require time and knowledge of the market, at least of what are you try to trade
I agree everything is need a process. Everyone will reach the level that each person have their own indicators of profit signal. My strategy is by knowing the average price of the coin. Even skilled trader can not always get profit,   so keep learn to minimize the risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
January 18, 2017, 03:47:34 AM
Hi,

new to trading...just want to know whether bots do really profit?

CAT
Gunbot
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 06, 2017, 12:41:15 AM
I'm not having a real strategy because of the fact that I just look at the day and which one is a good investment on that time.
Activity: 378
January 05, 2017, 04:43:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2017, 04:37:16 PM
I believe most of members here just talk about and have never traded.
Trading is taking risk and people here do not like risk.

Even though i am not a professional trader but at least i am ever feel how regret i am when i lose in trading and ever win too. Sure trading is very risky job, need enough time to learn about it and find a good strategy by self. I lost big amount while eth accident happen it is most miserable momen during i trading.
yes that is a fact that i am also not a professional trader, but i have learn so much about trading by investing my money for so many times. therefore now i have goo experience of trading.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 05, 2017, 06:32:05 AM
I think the best strategy is moving to FIAT and wait until price is climb and up again.

my strategy trading just take profit when earned around 2%- 10%. simple strategy i am used is  buy when low, sell when high.
When it comes to bitcoin, bitcoin’s history of bubbles and this brings with it new users and investors and hypes that make it the attention of the media, and each time the price rises it brings with it more investors and that makes the price get even more higher.

The best strategy is to wait for bitcoin to rise a little bit and then put all on it that way you assure a safe way of trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
January 04, 2017, 01:47:09 PM
I think the best strategy is moving to FIAT and wait until price is climb and up again.

my strategy trading just take profit when earned around 2%- 10%. simple strategy i am used is  buy when low, sell when high.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
January 04, 2017, 12:10:36 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 04, 2017, 10:33:09 AM
I like to keep it simple. Look for historical highs and lows, set your levels, buy high,
sell low! For all the newbies to trading, keep it simple, buy high, sell low! don't think too much about it Smiley

And try to make a timing on it, as trading at the right time can give you the best result.
Anyway good luck to trading career dude.
To find out the right time for trading is only possible through a trading strategy. And we are all struggling to find out the strategies to have fruitful trading experience. Usually all this strategies are suggesting to buy at low but we are all struggling to find out when and what will be the low price so that we can enter.

Thats an important part in trading that what will be the low price
That is one of the most effective and simple strategy of trading. But it will not help you if you invest in shitcoin because if that coin go down it will surely dump at 1sats each so I will suggest that invest only in trustedcoin and another don't make a panic selling just wait for the right time to sell your coin. And lastly don't be too much greedy in profit if it pump and you have stocks sell it don't waste the right time just because you want a more profit. Just enjoy trading everyone!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 03, 2017, 02:45:21 PM
I like to keep it simple. Look for historical highs and lows, set your levels, buy high,
sell low! For all the newbies to trading, keep it simple, buy high, sell low! don't think too much about it Smiley

And try to make a timing on it, as trading at the right time can give you the best result.
Anyway good luck to trading career dude.
To find out the right time for trading is only possible through a trading strategy. And we are all struggling to find out the strategies to have fruitful trading experience. Usually all this strategies are suggesting to buy at low but we are all struggling to find out when and what will be the low price so that we can enter.

Thats an important part in trading that what will be the low price
Activity: 256
January 03, 2017, 01:58:43 PM
Yes gambling and trading are two completely different fields these have no comparison.
Gambling is based on luck and you will lost your money most of the time but on the other hand trading required knowledge and skills that makes it a great field to earn money through proper hard work.

Yes gambling and tradings are miles apart, but when a supposed trader sets off trading without good enough knowledge, skills and experience, then there is really no difference. Guess work is no trading and it is only by understanding the market that sustainable profits are made possible other than that, it is all waste of precious time and money.
In fact, in any activity in which the individual does things without due study and planning, the individual is gambling. In any event in life risks become higher when you do things without due care, mitigating such risks is important not only in investments, but in everything in life.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service
January 03, 2017, 08:51:22 AM
I believe most of members here just talk about and have never traded.
Trading is taking risk and people here do not like risk.

Even though i am not a professional trader but at least i am ever feel how regret i am when i lose in trading and ever win too. Sure trading is very risky job, need enough time to learn about it and find a good strategy by self. I lost big amount while eth accident happen it is most miserable momen during i trading.
Pages:
Jump to: