Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 55. (Read 304648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2016, 10:11:10 PM
For now i dont have any trading strategy since i dont trade my coins because i just have a small amount of bitcoins and im not really good on trading. So for now, i just read some opinions here in the forums so that even in a small ideas i can get, then i have the chance to trade my bitcoins and have enough more knowledge about it.
Yeah there is no point in rushing anything the markets are going to be there and earning can be attained as long as you have the right knowledge and experience, so keep learning in this forum.
Yup, his forum is the best place to learn regarding trading, gambling and investing. I will do trade very rarely. I trade with most trusted person. I will not take a chance to trade with an unknown person. But trading will give nice profit. It will take some time, but till today I have not met any big loss in trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 14, 2016, 09:24:07 PM
For now i dont have any trading strategy since i dont trade my coins because i just have a small amount of bitcoins and im not really good on trading. So for now, i just read some opinions here in the forums so that even in a small ideas i can get, then i have the chance to trade my bitcoins and have enough more knowledge about it.
Yeah there is no point in rushing anything the markets are going to be there and earning can be attained as long as you have the right knowledge and experience, so keep learning in this forum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 14, 2016, 08:37:02 PM
My strategy is simple, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up. I do a 50/50 split keep fiat on an exchange incase price moves to levarage against bitcoin dropping. The bitcoin I have on localbtc

I like your strategy. Since I'm new in bitcoin. How can I monitor the rate of bitcoin? And on what currency is it based upon? TIA
This is a simple rule that has proved in finance science and it works in every investment area. There are many websites to check rate of bitcoin such as preev.com

best strategy is to wait for a good price. But that also depends on how many it is used. If it is many used you can make more money.
And the most important is that the value also must rise.
The best thing that you must do is look if there are many people that use Bitcoin. If many people use Bitcoin than your chance will be higher to earn some with Bitcoin.
But you must make it first popular and more used. So you must first promote it, that is really important.
But it may takes a lot of time for waiting for seeing the price high! This strategy may not work well.

With enough patience long term holding will pay off significantly. It's well worth all the time you have waited. I am also a long term holder and I really don't mind waiting a few years to see a very high price. It's all profit I am thinking about.
Yes, you are right. However maybe it is not trading then. Bitcoin has experienced much higher than what it has now. So we have to wait to see what happens in future.
For me, trading bitcoin is good now.
Bitcoin's rate increases and decreases hourly.
So I think it is the greatest oppurtunity to trade bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
December 13, 2016, 07:59:08 PM
I like to keep it simple. Look for historical highs and lows, set your levels, buy high, sell low! For all the newbies to trading, keep it simple, buy high, sell low! don't think too much about it Smiley
The truth is that trading is something simple, what is necessary is the user striving to stay focused in the market, following the changes that occur through good sources of information. It's like they say, money never sleeps.
if you are lazy enough to make an analysis in trading
you can join into a signals service group , they usually provide you a good prediction
so you don't have to bothered with analysis stuff or something
it's more simply , but you will never learn anything then  Wink .
isn't it good for short term trading?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 13, 2016, 07:57:27 PM
I like to keep it simple. Look for historical highs and lows, set your levels, buy high, sell low! For all the newbies to trading, keep it simple, buy high, sell low! don't think too much about it Smiley
The truth is that trading is something simple, what is necessary is the user striving to stay focused in the market, following the changes that occur through good sources of information. It's like they say, money never sleeps.
if you are lazy enough to make an analysis in trading
you can join into a signals service group , they usually provide you a good prediction
so you don't have to bothered with analysis stuff or something
it's more simply , but you will never learn anything then  Wink .
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
December 13, 2016, 06:13:29 PM
I haven't built my own strategy on Trading because I am just on the learning Stage until I need to know more about trading especially alt coin as I am going to deal with Alt Coin trading and I need more improvement with my analysis and have further understandings about the candlesticks chart and Good thing that I am guided by one of my friend here in forum . maybe after I've got enough knowledge and skills I'll make my own strategies on trading alt coin .
do you have any good source for that ?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 13, 2016, 02:38:06 PM
I haven't built my own strategy on Trading because I am just on the learning Stage until I need to know more about trading especially alt coin as I am going to deal with Alt Coin trading and I need more improvement with my analysis and have further understandings about the candlesticks chart and Good thing that I am guided by one of my friend here in forum . maybe after I've got enough knowledge and skills I'll make my own strategies on trading alt coin .
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
December 13, 2016, 09:38:39 AM
My strategy is when the price shoots up this is the time to sell your coins and wait for the price to drop to buy again. Pretty easy right? You just need yo watch the

market as many times as possible and you will get used to it and will lead to a better prediction
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 13, 2016, 09:29:35 AM
I like to keep it simple. Look for historical highs and lows, set your levels, buy high,
sell low! For all the newbies to trading, keep it simple, buy high, sell low! don't think too much about it Smiley

This is the best way of trading guys, the strategy of highs and lows,
but then think, always buy trading items or coins in low price
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 13, 2016, 05:21:56 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 12, 2016, 05:58:02 AM

how you can know this price is until reach support price or low price
resistance price or high price, historical can't decision, your must use calculate or indicator can decision price is low price or high price
only grafic without calculation or indicator is still danger, must use stop lost system and calculate price
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 12, 2016, 05:42:46 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 05:23:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 11, 2016, 04:45:00 AM
Simple strategy will work like share trading, because you can hold it until you want, so no pressure you to sell, I am using averaging strategy, when the price drop, I will buy again, when the price up I sell some of them, then wait for the drop.  There is no matter which time you enter, only matter is you must have some good amount of money and trade with small percentage.

Share trading actually is good, i seen that on alcurex that while you are selling your share at your wanted price, you are still earning dividends from that site.  Even though dividends is not that big, at least you are earning something from your share at sell .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2016, 04:32:15 AM
no special strategy in trading. we just need to think carefully and intelligently. we have the right to choose when to buy and sell digital currency that we have. This is actually very easy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
December 10, 2016, 11:48:20 PM
My trading strategy is very easy im just waiting for the price decrease before im going to buy lots of altcoins and then stock them up holding and waiting for the price increase to selll them all to make big profit for 1 month to help also for my monthly financial problem always have patience in trading and don't lose hope
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 10, 2016, 05:55:37 PM
My trading strategy is simple I wait an altcoin to decrease the price then I can buy and wait the price to increase and that is good to sell my coin. Take not before I buy a coin I research a lot of information about the coin I want to buy if the coin have potential to increase or not. And take note don't buy a coin the price is very cheap because the tendency to become a dead coin . ive experience I bought before a coin the price is 3satoshi per coin and after one month that coin was dead!

Altcoins are subject to periodical pump and dumps which is the main reason it attracts people. People buy themselves some coins just in the hope that a certain coin will go up in value badly. In that matter it's basically impossible to gain much relevant information/knowledge from researching altcoins. Even coins that seem near dead come to live miraculously from time to time. Again, it's mainly luck that you are building on.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
December 10, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
The few times I have traded it was after listening to bitcoin podcasts for days and I felt I had some little incite.  Believe me, listening to people discuss crytos for a few days is not enough.  
Certainly watching videos helps to gain some knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, but it is necessary to go beyond that. One must study the fundamentals of the market, there is much material available for this on the internet. In addition, you can follow news related to development and market through other media, such as reddit, bitcointalk and some others.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
December 10, 2016, 05:08:58 PM
When you are depending on that graph you need to have a more time so you can really manage not to lose money in trading and save some extra bitcoin in the next  dont panic when the price is low wait for it always to be high again and everything will be fine.
waiting for the price to rise high sometimes just working is it does but i'd prefer to cut lose if the specific coins seems don't have a good future to prevent from having such a big lose like zcash which had been falling down recently from 1btc to about 0.3btc and that's such a pain in the ass
That's one of the reasons to stop investing based solely on hype. I will not say that zcash is a scam, but it has been overhyped, for months, and the launch was a tragedy, for most investors. I think only a few insiders and lucky users have made a good profit out of it.
Actually alt coins investment has just become a joke like I invested in iconomi coin when they had ICO but still to date I cannot see a site where I can sell them, so now I have become very picky and I do not just invest in ICO because they are crying out loud.

I think the best trading is bitcoin price trading because simple and doe not need rocket science to earn with it, while at times it gives serious profits like now its 750$ + !
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
December 10, 2016, 01:49:25 AM
My trading strategy is simple I wait an altcoin to decrease the price then I can buy and wait the price to increase and that is good to sell my coin. Take not before I buy a coin I research a lot of information about the coin I want to buy if the coin have potential to increase or not. And take note don't buy a coin the price is very cheap because the tendency to become a dead coin . ive experience I bought before a coin the price is 3satoshi per coin and after one month that coin was dead!
Pages:
Jump to: