Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 69. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 20, 2016, 01:31:32 PM
my trading strategy is very defensive. i do trade in a very very safe mode. i do not take risk. i like to buy bitoicn when i feel that now the time is to do so. and the price will raise to next high level.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 18, 2016, 03:25:50 AM
Buy low sell high  Grin
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 02:25:42 AM
I was using an good strategy at trading i know its slow but it profit high if you want to try it im gonna tell you all how.I always wait when CREVAÐ decrease down @0.0007k Creva @0.018 Eth Then Ill wait when Creva and Eth Increase up to 200-300%
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 17, 2016, 11:32:46 PM
this is only strategy i already know Buy low and sell high, but the problem is that it is easy to see the good entry and exit points that have been, it is difficult to see the ones that will come in the future.

so how about DAO case ? the last day price high is 26.000 stoshi and the lower rate only 23k satoshi but the price falling to 7.000 sathosi and now stable at 13.000satoshi,
if you buy at low price (23.000satoshi) now you loss moremoney.
sometimes you must change your rules like sell low and buy back at lowest price.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2016, 09:37:46 PM
this is only strategy i already know Buy low and sell high, but the problem is that it is easy to see the good entry and exit points that have been, it is difficult to see the ones that will come in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 05:39:17 PM
"Buy low - sell high" isn't a strategy. It is as if you knew when it's going to rise and fall. Complete bullshit.

Buy low & sell high works only for long term

but how would anyone suggest if price is actually low
Activity: 602
June 17, 2016, 03:00:23 AM
"Buy low - sell high" isn't a strategy. It is as if you knew when it's going to rise and fall. Complete bullshit.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2016, 02:08:38 AM
My trading strategy is by bidding for a lower price and selling it for a higher price but now i'm just buying some altcoins because i observed that their price is getting lower because of the price hike of bitcoin. So i bought a little amount of altcoins and hold it and wait for the bitcoin price to calm down Grin.
Thats the only strategy in trading buy in lower price and sell it if the price is high.
As of now buy more altcoin and sell it after the halving i think thats will gain more profit
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 16, 2016, 10:39:36 PM
My trading strategy is by bidding for a lower price and selling it for a higher price but now i'm just buying some altcoins because i observed that their price is getting lower because of the price hike of bitcoin. So i bought a little amount of altcoins and hold it and wait for the bitcoin price to calm down Grin.
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
June 16, 2016, 10:31:52 AM
Very easy to answer this question all of bitcoin users is using this strategy
Buy if the price is low then sell it if the price will go high
all we need is profit right that is the simple strategy but also the best
Yes all we know that was the very basic but this is not the only way that we can consider the point there is the altcoins which have a good fluctuations in the market .many altcoins nowadays are entering with a high value then continously going down or called a scam coin.
Activity: 121
June 16, 2016, 05:29:42 AM
Very easy to answer this question all of bitcoin users is using this strategy
Buy if the price is low then sell it if the price will go high
all we need is profit right that is the simple strategy but also the best
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 16, 2016, 02:59:59 AM
Let my auto trading bot Works Smiley
Auto buy at low
Auto sell at high
sure profit Smiley

i think manual is better tahn auto
you can hold it until the price down and sell if the price comeback to highest price Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
June 16, 2016, 02:47:00 AM
Auto buy at low
Auto sell at high
sure profit Smiley
Yes sure but how long will you wait? you might no coins to provide your basic needs for waiting a long time, what are you going to do if the coins is so stabilize? will you still wait. You know everydy you need money to provide your living. So how long does it take to wait.
Activity: 239
June 16, 2016, 02:30:23 AM
Be in close observation on the price increase, this would perfectly help in getting the desired profit. Also in trading one should never be greedy of more.
yep if don't guarded the bitcoins prices you will loss many bitcoins if you sell your bitcoins and the bitcoin prices will be high after you sell it, so observe the price and predict  Grin
The best trading strategy that you must have is that you need some patience and you have to be for sure that you are making some profit with it.
Otherwise it will be sin for you and that must not happen and sell it on the right moment and always make some profit.
The most important thing is that you have to some profit otherwise it will be sin that you are trading and it is not that hard to earn profit with trading.
You have just to be smart and not to be greedy because you have always wait for the right moment for it.
Activity: 292
June 16, 2016, 02:05:00 AM
Auto buy at low
Auto sell at high
sure profit Smiley
Activity: 658
June 15, 2016, 12:51:18 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

you ask me how  do i get profit, so i get profit only when i buy for small price and sell for lager, as this is only way to earn profit  in bitcoins and other altcoins trading actually

and if i bought for 500$ for example and price fell down, then to avoid profit loss  i don't sell then, it's simple, i just wait for price to rise again and only then i sell my bitcoins
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 15, 2016, 12:35:33 PM
No emotion.

Read trading in the zone by mark douglas if you are new to the game, it will help you get into the trader mentality and not make noob mistakes.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
June 15, 2016, 12:34:36 PM
When you see a pump and it's already 15% + or more keep repeating these three words

I WILL NOT FOMO
I WILL NOT FOMO
I WILL NOT FOMO
Activity: 308
June 15, 2016, 10:26:28 AM
If i am going to tell you my trade strategy you will use my strategy and that is not what i want so i dont think anybody is going to tell their strategy to you im sorry.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
June 15, 2016, 05:37:08 AM
Buy low and sell high. Isn't it everyones?

yap that's good  Wink
that is the basic on trading but how to minimalize our loss?
Pages:
Jump to: