Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 64. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 09:45:18 AM
My trading strategy is to invest in one ptc site and buy shares for cheap then sell half shares for 20x bigger prixe after couple of weeks and after that buy packages which give bap points and then other half of shares sell after about 1 year for 200 x bigger price.

Thats good, My trading strategy is first reading about the coin that i want to trade, reading articles what is happening, is there any investment, anything new etc. Then i see the price in many exchanges compare each other and start trading with a low amount.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
July 23, 2016, 07:47:40 AM
I was have some money in bitcoin and I used it for bitcoin and fiat trade but when I learned about altcoins, I decided to trade with altcoins also, and started  to invest and hold in new coming altcoins which will have greater potential to increase.
trading does have huge potential in generating bitcoin, especially in trading altcoin. you can produce very many bitcoin there if you're great in trading. thing to say, if you play altcoin trading, do not buy a coin that has a small volume, because of the risk that you will face are huge, although it looks like an opportunity to generate a lot of bitcoin

I mostly buy coins in their ICO when the price is very cheap. starting price of a coin well be always cheaper then after, and mostly I got profit. only in few cases the coins make me lose or give me just what I invest but often I got profit by investing in low volume. and I think a coin which have low volume at starting can give you more profit.

this is only about new started coins. a coin which is started so long but still have low volume then you must think before buying that.
like Dogecoin and some others.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 23, 2016, 07:29:10 AM
Buying at low price and selling at higher price thats the strategy.
But it is not that simple as it sounds.A lot of patience and correct timing is required and you have to be updated with market price all the time.
yes, it's easy to say. but difficult to do. we must have a strong patience if you want to get the right price. it took a long time to sell and buy at the right moment.

Yeah i believe that also as trader its easy to buy really and its different to timing the pump since im busy person thats why sometimes i miss those big pumps and loss becaused my coins died thats why i consider trading as a hard task but if you really monitor it time to time well you cAn really say trading might be easy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 07:15:34 AM
My trading strategy is to invest in one ptc site and buy shares for cheap then sell half shares for 20x bigger prixe after couple of weeks and after that buy packages which give bap points and then other half of shares sell after about 1 year for 200 x bigger price.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 23, 2016, 07:12:49 AM
But it is not that simple as it sounds.A lot of patience and correct timing is required and you have to be updated with market price all the time.
yes, it's easy to say. but difficult to do. we must have a strong patience if you want to get the right price. it took a long time to sell and buy at the right moment.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 23, 2016, 06:25:42 AM
buy low sell high basic rules

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Yeah thats basic but trading is not simple as same as that because tradinh needs strategy so we can earn with it  and if your laming around and just buy without knowing that coin is on dumping stage will you are in big trouble.

Trading as simple as it gets, and ultimately it is still about "buying low, selling high", no matter how you look at it or how exquisite your trading strategy is...

The moral is that you should aim at getting higher percentage of trades that honor this simple truth
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 06:22:36 AM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 23, 2016, 06:16:35 AM
For me really i look up for 24 hours volume,downfall and uptrend percentage and the buying and selling orders because so by that i can really predict if the price will still up or it well be dump since we know if theres a barricade blocking its way well its very hard for the coin to pump so it might be helpfull also if you really learned this thing.

Yeah thats basic but trading is not simple as same as that because tradinh needs strategy so we can earn with it  and if your laming around and just buy without knowing that coin is on dumping stage will you are in big trouble.
Activity: 26
July 23, 2016, 03:29:00 AM
buy at lower price, patient if the price is lower than buy price, and sell at higher price, [ waiting, and patient again ]
Activity: 25
July 23, 2016, 03:22:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 02:54:52 AM
I was have some money in bitcoin and I used it for bitcoin and fiat trade but when I learned about altcoins, I decided to trade with altcoins also, and started  to invest and hold in new coming altcoins which will have greater potential to increase.
trading does have huge potential in generating bitcoin, especially in trading altcoin. you can produce very many bitcoin there if you're great in trading. thing to say, if you play altcoin trading, do not buy a coin that has a small volume, because of the risk that you will face are huge, although it looks like an opportunity to generate a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 22, 2016, 05:36:33 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
July 22, 2016, 05:19:23 AM
make it simple mate. This is cryptocurrency, not a forex that trade foreign currencys.
if you trading on forex, you can take profit when the price is drop and rise. it called 2 ways profit.
but trading in cryptocurrencys is different. and that is really simple.
you just have to buy when the low price and just sell (or maybe hold if you sure the price is still growing up) when it high.
Merit: 507
July 22, 2016, 02:45:18 AM
Buying with patience.
Yes that is true buying and selling with patience to wait your profit if trader have not patience mostly they get deficet to there capital. So if they want to get profit big they must have patience to wait until the price getting higher. Patience is vertue to the people want big income.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 21, 2016, 09:25:54 PM
My strategy depends on the new altcoins , I passed some monthes of monitoring many new altcoins in this forum , I have learnt how the price changes according to what the dev team do or according to the projects which are related to this coin , and I watched how other factors affect the price , like coin supply or people interest , so I buy after I value all the previous factors .
Me, i have no future in trading bitcoins or altcoins i tried it once i got failed , maybe i earned but it just 20k to 30k satoshi a day it is very small for me maybe i study trading first before i go to invest big money.

Maybe you traded those unvalued and got little flactuation coin thats why youve got little earnings for it or maybe you just sold your coin and cannot wait for those big pumps gonna happen, you must know that tradings need patience its becauaw if you dont have patience on this im very sure that you cannot really earn with this platform.
Merit: 507
July 21, 2016, 08:10:43 PM
My best strategy in trading buy low sell high Smiley i think you find first the active coins or in hotspair if you find coins an active watch first the movement of coint if the coins have 10-up different price you must buy this coin and order buy filled you must sell it to get profit. That is called short trade. That is my best strategy in trading .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 06:21:26 AM
My strategy depends on the new altcoins , I passed some monthes of monitoring many new altcoins in this forum , I have learnt how the price changes according to what the dev team do or according to the projects which are related to this coin , and I watched how other factors affect the price , like coin supply or people interest , so I buy after I value all the previous factors .
Me, i have no future in trading bitcoins or altcoins i tried it once i got failed , maybe i earned but it just 20k to 30k satoshi a day it is very small for me maybe i study trading first before i go to invest big money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 04:51:42 PM
For sure , every crypto trader has his own strategy , and no one will share his strategy in detail if it is profitable , for me , I depend on my crypto experience and on the coins which have big trading volume , these coins can be found on Bittrex and Poloneix , while the other coins can be profitable in the begining , then after one bump , it falls down and become worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 20, 2016, 04:28:14 PM
If you have time, you get great tips from troll boxes for day trading.

This makes me think about some noobs that said : "In the troll box people were suggesting me to buy this coin, but the value dropped very low after a few weeks. Why is this not going up as promised?" Lol.... Great tip!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 20, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
Buy low, sell high. :troll face:

Really the most important thing is trading on the correct side of a trend. Don't short a bull market. Don't long a bear market.

Yeah, trend is your friend, and bears walk to the red platform while bulls to the green platform
Pages:
Jump to: