Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading style? - page 2. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
When entering this market, my feeling is always to see Margin as the least effective form of investment. If you have enough knowledge and experience, what if in my case I would choose pure trade, not join any newsgroups or groups, I believe in my opinions and views and ready to pay for it. The news is a two-blade knife should trust it very dangerous. Margin is equally scary when you are not sure whether the trading platform you are using has a mission to push the price or not.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 11, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
I like trading with less valuable coins like Litecoin for short term because Litecoin is going very well these days. On the other hand there is nothing better than Bitcoin for long term but reaching at that position will take me some time more. First let me done with less valuable coins and after getting much experience then I will upgrade to Ethereum and Bitcoin.
But long term investment is for me as well. It is the best though when you have enough capital to put in to take advantage of the swings. Short term investment comes with those short quick profits but with a high risk as well. Long term investment reduces all the noise of the market in the short term and make you concentrate more on what is actually important which is the long term value that you are going to be making huge profit from in the long run.

Long term is even an easier way to understand when the trend of the market is changing. Although, sometimes it can be boring and you sure would need other activities to cover those spaces up. The thing about long term is you tend to make less mistake and less emotional decisions when you know what you are doing and all the short term manipulations will also be discarded. Short term is like taking a higher risk for more profit, but with that, you sure want to be doing it right.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
My strategy in trading is I will set my coin in sell when it is pump and buy when it is dump or low. In that case you will able to earn in trading.
For me, I like trading with less valuable coins like Litecoin for short term because Litecoin is going very well these days. On the other hand there is nothing better than Bitcoin for long term but reaching at that position will take me some time more. First let me done with less valuable coins and after getting much experience then I will upgrade to Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:10:53 AM
I don't have my own style. I stick to the style of successful traders who are experienced enough to be my idols. I learn from them as I am the beginner in this crypto market. To my mind, it is necessary to sell when the price is high
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
I usually trade when the price is good, i mean that i buy when it is low and sell when it is high. To my mind, this is the easiest way to get money without taking many risks. to my mind, this is the best way
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 10, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
The strategy that I did was to use a system day trader. I think it will be beneficial for people who have more time, the risk gained will be even smaller because we can avoid long-term risks.

Trading with this will make us make decisions quickly. I would prefer to get a small profit rather than having to wait too long without certainty to get a much greater profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 10, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
Bitcoin and Eth sound a very good idea to be honest. They both are similar. Added to that statement, my strategy is easy and common which is based on selling high and buying low. As for now, I believe that the altcoins are low, so I reckon it is a good time to buy some coins, especially when the bitcoin price is somehow stable because it has been around $6300/$7000 for some quite time. There are many other strategies, but I guess I am not ready for that yet.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 04:51:53 AM
Actually I prefer day trading, and I have done it a few months ago but at this time it was very impossible for me to sort term trading because I had lost quite a lot so I chose to trade long term.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
My trading style depends on market situation if I see daily 10 percent growth or up downs on some coins then I do day trading but I see some potential on some coins then I hold them for long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 10, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
my trading style is based on my analysis in crypto, I look at portfolios in crypto and maybe buy new coins that have good potential and at low prices I can only sell at high prices. maybe this is one of my trading styles because this is the best for me.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
August 10, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
Buy in a low price and sell it in a high price so that you can earn a profit. In trading, you need to be a wise person. Specially your patient. If you can't use your knowledge, don't expect to earn more profit.
Trading with the Bitcoin is not easy in some stages but it is easier than other crypto coins because we have a lot of time in making decisions here as we know that Bitcoin’s price has big gaps on increase or decrease. On the other hand there are less valuable coins like Litecoin which is a continuous trading source and we get little profits in a little time so these continuous processes make you tired while Bitcoin is a relax trading that brings easiness for you.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
I am not trust on day trading and short term trading. I believe in purchasing at low price and when time good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
My style it is - panic hamster )) Joke.
I don't use leverage, see on day candles and candles analytics also.
Like good simbol - "hammer" "morning star" when market turned around.
Support and resistence of course too, RSI and MACD.
I set orders beforehand, that in moment when I can make a mistake - i decide nothing.
The main thing - it is strategy.

I didn't understand anything from this post but only one thing that is readable here and to be followed is to have proper analysis of the marekt before you could invest your money into it. The study must be done over the candlesticks and the graphs that we see everyday. They give us lot of information and based on that we can really judge whats coming after us. If the market is healthy or not can be judged from these graphs because they are the outputs of daily trades and investment that is being done into it. So learn, apply your knowledge, that is the best strategy here.
Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 06:21:18 AM
Interesting strategy, thanks for sharing, from my side - I prefer ICO investment, recently found interesting ICO Kelvin Blockchain, they claim that could speed up transactions and security, I'm focused on this project and can't wait. Wink
Activity: 109
August 08, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
Personally, I do not buy a coin if I do not know anything about it, even if everyone around here is beginning to regret the panic that this is a cool project. I first read about its prospects, what and how, and then I buy for a certain amount of these coins. After all, if you believe people without checking information, you can lose a large amount, which nobody returns to you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:19:25 PM
I always  follow the rule buy low and sell high. I use very simple techniques using combination between fibonacci, moving averages, and volumes. I think you don't a lot of indicators, if you are good at price action.Just But Deep and Sell on Moon
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
I never use any indicator or graph. Only one thing I use for trading Naked chart. This is simple. I never do any research or follow any signal even any news for trade. Believe me or not. I always try for trade in the normal market or quick movement. Quick movement mean twin tower sticks. I believe that I can’t make profit daily. Good days always wait after bad days. So if a good days come I always try for making as much profit as I can. On a bad day if I lose two trade one after another then I stop for at least 1 hours. After one hour if I lose again 1 trade then sure that day isn’t suitable for me. So I complete stop for that day.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 07:05:05 AM
It would be interesting to know what your trading methods and style are?  and how successful your strategy is?

I have been trading for less than a year.  At the momement I mostly like to trade BTC and ETH due to the 5* leverage on Kraken.

Up until now, I have been trying to be a trend reversal trader.   I mostly try and use RSI divergence on various timeframes (however prefer 4h) in undersold and oversold conditions, as well as using the MACD and the histogram as complimentary tools.

The histogram IMO is one of the earliest indicators for a change in trend that I know off.

I also use EMA 12/26 (cradle zone , area between the two EMA's) as support and resistence, as price action frequently bounces of these averages.

Over the last few months I have been trying to learn the breakout/breakdown Strategy.  When the price becomes very very tight and within a narrow range it is usually followed by an explosive break up or down.  Knowing the important suppport and resistence (for me i use the 4hr/daily) and then anticipating, if and when they get broken will very likely result in significant price movement in that direction following accordingly.

I lastly look at the Vwap and use it similar to the EMA's becuase many many traders use vwap too for entries and exits.

my trading method is trading in the long term, buying from the lowest price like ETH now has a very low price. and I will sell it at a high price that is in September or December. because at the end of the year it looks like the ETH will rise very dramatically. if you predict the price I only look at bitcoin, if bitcoin goes up then the other coin coins will go up and vice versa
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
Just daily trading..I don't like to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. I buy bitcoin at low prices and sell it simply high price.
From your statement, it really seems so easy for you to make day trading profitable for you. Mostly, people ignore this game because of rigidness and hard nature of day trading. One must keep his whole day watching prices of coins. They don’t take off just because their investment is on stake. But if It is so, you are moving so greatly brother. Keep shining.
Activity: 116
August 08, 2018, 01:53:20 AM
My strategy in trading is I will set my coin in sell when it is pump and buy when it is dump or low. In that case you will able to earn in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: