Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your vision of a perfect future? - page 2. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
An educated country and where people are happy and have good jobs and a good life.
Activity: 27
I wanted to have a future that has technology advancements, all vehicles are powered by battery, Artificial Intelligence begin to help humans, the fiat used is crypto, and there are no poor people
Activity: 54
To satisfy my family and helping them in achieving their dreams is my aim.
Activity: 89
A Perfect life is the one where people are having all the luxuries of life in the world.
Activity: 182
making my home a wonderful home on earth.
Activity: 20
The perfect future for me is where all people meet its needs and they are satisfied of what they have. Also if the government will become fair in all aspect.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
future with a lot of money and happiness will excite me.. Lets hopr bitcoin does that to me
Activity: 98
The Artificial intelligence is going to make it worth the living in the future. 
Activity: 115
hmmm, the perfect future, from my opinion is to make me always happy, and person which around me happy tho
Activity: 92
Making my family satisfied and happy is the idea for a perfect future for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
By that I mean, what is the perfect society, advancements and things that you wish the humanity to be?
To get a perfect future is very difficult if you want to have an ideal future before you have to succeed in school if the scholarship obtained from a young age indeed grow up there. Be fruitful and enjoyable future.
Activity: 51
The technology and the AI is the future and there will be nothing left for the humans.
Activity: 52
I would like to see the future where the our problems would be minimized by a lot because the world achieved the Global Sustainability the government has been working on for years.
Activity: 22
Having a successful business, have a family, my relatives are still alive and have a good health.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1663
health, freedom, no hungry people, carefree, digital age without manipulation
that will certainly be very many people write, but really something else will happen

Activity: 50
A future without greediness, poverty and starvation.
Activity: 47
I think here is no such thing as perfect future. But a better future would certainly be a ''greener'' future with forests and more nature.
Activity: 191
In this life nothing is perfect. I think so. Each person has a different mindset.
Activity: 82
The perfect society is a society that has good morals, discipline. If for the problem of the rich and the poor, that governs is the god. Most importantly we always pray and try.
Activity: 32
A future which is high tech and people are highly educated will be a perfect one.
Pages:
Jump to: