Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your vision of a perfect future? - page 3. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I really can not answer this question, you ask too general not really understand.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
The perfect future for the humans are a difficult thing to even think about.
Activity: 58
No wars, everbody in peace  Wink
Activity: 71
A perfect future will be the one where there is a good house, a good spouse and a good car.
Activity: 28
id like everyone to chill and realize nothing is as important as it seems to them
1Dq
copper member
Activity: 459
Merit: 1338
Bitcoin Artist
Having some sociological/psychological/humanitarian/monetary revolution finally making the developed world folks satisfied and happy and helping the entire world be better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
A perfect future for me is when you have money and good family and everyone is enjoying the money.
Activity: 50
Everyone wants a better life than the previous life, as well as with the future. To realize what we expect in the future, of course we have to design things that encourage the realization of these expectations.
Activity: 7
The perfect future ... I think that's something you can not think about clearly, I want life to surprise me.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Perfect future is for the people who see them selves in luxury houses luxury cars luxury everything would be the perfect future for me to be wealthy
Activity: 154
I wish that every People will act as Human and not as a Wild Animal.
Activity: 36
Atleast food for everyone
Activity: 37
I hope all humans in this world can go to heaven, but indeed to make it happen quite difficult, all human must have at least 1℅ soul of islam.
Activity: 56
if we begin enlisting our defects now we will end up after 60 years, that is the intensity of our imperfections
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
I think society should be parted by unit parts and individual laws should be implied based on peoples approval
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I have no future plans, I love spontaneous life; because if I make a future plan, there will not be a spell of your future. It makes more sense not to plan instead of making a right or wrong plan.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
my vision of a perfect future? is to be A CEO of a multi million dollar company married with three kids

Yea something like that... multi million dollars company; hard to keep top Gainer all the time. It depends so many things on the bitcoin network.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
my vision of a perfect future? is to be A CEO of a multi million dollar company married with three kids
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
By that I mean, what is the perfect society, advancements and things that you wish the humanity to be?

If you talking about my future? Personal money is one of them and mining farm (serving bitcoin network on nodes and get money at mining)
Many friends, wife, safe place on my "kiddos" and put them on (Private school). That is big merit on Finland.  Grin
Activity: 68
Dont know about i because humanity is already went to hell and so it can be repaired ever
Pages:
Jump to: