Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you coming back??? - page 5. (Read 48804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
November 23, 2017, 10:56:47 PM
maybe its a bad habits but most of the time i also keep coming back even i already promise not to do so, its just something
inside of me that keeps whispering to play some and enjoy.

Everyone is like that but everyone needs to stop. If you are really playing because you are enjoying it then keep on going ahead because you are already on the right track to stop. If you keep playing because you want to gamble then it is going to be cause you lose alot of money. It is better for you to play for fun instead of just playing for profit

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.
Yes, but every gamblers have different side of story for why they are always coming back and back to gamble and some say that because of the fun, thrill and excitement of every game, and for the others they consider it as for their pastimes and aiming instant profit if ever they have a lucky day. But as for the reason why gamblers cannot easily stop gambling is just because they already have an addiction on it.
So no need to judge each person, many judge if returning for profit is wrong. And as you say, everyone has a different reason why they come back. So we should respect only, they do not harm us, we all bear the consequences of each.

As long as we do know what are we doing then were on the right track, though if still there's something left on us on our previous winnings we should minimize the game and enjoy the winnings in other things, though playing is really fun but we still need some boundaries especially when we strike on losing huge amounts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 07:38:42 PM
maybe its a bad habits but most of the time i also keep coming back even i already promise not to do so, its just something

Everyone is like that but everyone needs to stop. If you are really playing because you are enjoying it then keep on going ahead because you are already on the right track to stop. If you keep playing because you want to gamble then it is going to be cause you lose alot of money. It is better for you to play for fun instead of just playing for profit

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.
Yes, but every gamblers have different side of story for why they are always coming back and back to gamble and some say that because of the fun, thrill and excitement of every game, and for the others they consider it as for their pastimes and aiming instant profit if ever they have a lucky day. But as for the reason why gamblers cannot easily stop gambling is just because they already have an addiction on it.
So no need to judge each person, many judge if returning for profit is wrong. And as you say, everyone has a different reason why they come back. So we should respect only, they do not harm us, we all bear the consequences of each.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 23, 2017, 07:01:37 PM

Ton of patience to control yourself? this is probably by far the worse thing that I ever read. You can control it right away but some people choose to let their greed take over. Sometimes people know that they should stop but they dont stop, they keep saying to themselves that they could win if they try for few more rounds but that ended up badly

To those who are used to discipline themselves, it is very easy.  But to those who are not used to it, they will definitely struggle.  I believe it is how our parents trained us when we are growing.  There are peopl who cannot control the urge and indulge themselves on that stuff without controlling themselves.  Gambling, using the feature of possible easy money and entertainment keeps every person including me to come back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 23, 2017, 04:37:43 PM

Ton of patience to control yourself? this is probably by far the worse thing that I ever read. You can control it right away but some people choose to let their greed take over. Sometimes people know that they should stop but they dont stop, they keep saying to themselves that they could win if they try for few more rounds but that ended up badly
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 23, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
November 20, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

Some of my habits that makes me addiction that keeps me coming back again and again. Because of what you really feels when you are on playing ,thats keep you stronger to be enjoying of fun. And that's the thing can hard to throw  away back then.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 20, 2017, 12:25:10 PM
The reason that makes me gamble again is because it's fun or i can be called gambling addiction.
I think gambling is fun even though gambling sometimes makes me stress because of defeat. Perhaps one way to stop and not gamble again is to look for other activities that are more useful and more profitable than gambling.
To be honest i find it hard to get out of gambling, because i feel gambling has become a part of my life.

It is good that you treat it as entertainment but sooner or later we should stop . We know that we should stop someday. I do feel that it is becoming like part of my life as well but I cant do this forever. For now , I just enjoy it and treat it as entertainment. I say that Im better than most people around here that treat it only as tool to make money
We don't need to stop if we can responsibly gamble, it's really fun if we have the control and we know how much we can only afford to spend.
Being wise is what we need to last in this kind of risky game, never get attracted with the big reward because that is only a trap to make you lose even more.
That is only a statement you just have said, reality is always against this. There are many people who are making their career in gambling just starting with fun. They think this is just a game and entertainment and like you said, we will have limit around ourselves that we will play responsibly but at the end, they just end up being loser and even they are experts, they have nothing.
Really foot to those who think that gambling is a fun at all. This is not a fun or method of entertainment, I have seen those who fall addict to this game and how badly they suffer in their lives. This sick game should be banned around the world because people don’t have very good self-control. This game is totally based on luck and greed so please stay away from this satanic game.
a lot of people who fall into this dangerous hobby and struggle to leave when they realized that it has no benefit and just make you miserable , it is too late when you have played long time , i mean gambling addiction are so crazy and sweet only at the first day.

people don't want to accept the risk of losing a lot of money when it comes to gamble , they are lured with the big prize promo .
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 20, 2017, 11:52:20 AM
The reason that makes me gamble again is because it's fun or i can be called gambling addiction.
I think gambling is fun even though gambling sometimes makes me stress because of defeat. Perhaps one way to stop and not gamble again is to look for other activities that are more useful and more profitable than gambling.
To be honest i find it hard to get out of gambling, because i feel gambling has become a part of my life.

It is good that you treat it as entertainment but sooner or later we should stop . We know that we should stop someday. I do feel that it is becoming like part of my life as well but I cant do this forever. For now , I just enjoy it and treat it as entertainment. I say that Im better than most people around here that treat it only as tool to make money
We don't need to stop if we can responsibly gamble, it's really fun if we have the control and we know how much we can only afford to spend.
Being wise is what we need to last in this kind of risky game, never get attracted with the big reward because that is only a trap to make you lose even more.
That is only a statement you just have said, reality is always against this. There are many people who are making their career in gambling just starting with fun. They think this is just a game and entertainment and like you said, we will have limit around ourselves that we will play responsibly but at the end, they just end up being loser and even they are experts, they have nothing.
Really foot to those who think that gambling is a fun at all. This is not a fun or method of entertainment, I have seen those who fall addict to this game and how badly they suffer in their lives. This sick game should be banned around the world because people don’t have very good self-control. This game is totally based on luck and greed so please stay away from this satanic game.

What you say is true, if you want to have fun then we should find and do something fun and less risk. Gambling is too risky and has too many bad effects. We can do more fun activities and have less risk than gambling. Because if it is addicted then the gambling will not be fun at all. Because gambling involves money so we will always bet with a pretty high risk.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2017, 11:21:25 AM
I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

I know how it feels, I also got addicted to bustabit before but because of those 8 reds in arow  I got loss and nothing remains to my wallet. After it happened, I got this feeling where I did desire to play again, it was just like there is someone in your mind telling you that you must play again even if you lose money is just a money and for sure you'll earn it again, that's what I thought in my mind. But now I stopped this way of thinking and just focused on trading, I realized that I should stop for my own good.
Activity: 462
November 20, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

Some of my habits that makes me addiction that keeps me coming back again and again. Because of what you really feels when you are on playing ,thats keep you stronger to be enjoying of fun. And that's the thing can hard to throw  away back then.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 10:02:18 AM

That is true, they better get themselves ghetto blasters if they are willing to entertain themselves  and stay clear off gambling because it isn't  a game  for the unserious people. How on earth can you be loosing your money for fun and entertainmentt, it is a pure sign of dishonest addiction.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 20, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

Merit: 253
November 19, 2017, 12:21:07 PM
I keep coming back, caz i am an addicted! It's hard to admit but it's the truth. I might able to stop for few days after a big loss, but then again come back and try to win back, but unfortunately it's not that easy to win back and lose more. and the pattern continue ..
You should try to stop this addiction in gambling, It's too bad for you. That's right, that quitting gambling is not easy even for the normal gambler, I think it's too hard for you to quit it. Anyway, you should at least set some limits and rules, to avoind any kind of huge losses. This method can help you so much.

Addiction keeps many coming back and so its true to quit addiction if you can or seek the help of a psychologist or family and collectively they will be able to help you out else you will keep going back with the least amount you earn.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 07:28:14 AM
I keep coming back, caz i am an addicted! It's hard to admit but it's the truth. I might able to stop for few days after a big loss, but then again come back and try to win back, but unfortunately it's not that easy to win back and lose more. and the pattern continue ..
You should try to stop this addiction in gambling, It's too bad for you. That's right, that quitting gambling is not easy even for the normal gambler, I think it's too hard for you to quit it. Anyway, you should at least set some limits and rules, to avoind any kind of huge losses. This method can help you so much.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
November 18, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

Its really hard to stay away when youre hooked up with gambling, its like pulling you closer everytime you think of it or see it. Maybe because of the feeling of excitement and enjoyment. Most of the time youre looking to multiply your money in the most enjoyable and easiest way, and when youre winning your greed will take control over your brain. As we all know, humans are forever discontented. While when you lose big amount of btc or other currency, the urge of taking it back will also take over your head, and its possible you'll end up lossing everything.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 15, 2017, 09:40:52 AM
What keeps me coming back is the atmosphere and the entertainment factor of playing at a land casino. I rarely play at online casinos. I might play for 30 minutes or so and once I lose my $50 or $100, then I leave.
i do have the same feeling mate,although im not really a gambler but i like the ambiance and the enjoyment of playing and betting.but i do limit my self in both capital and winning.if my limits is done so i have to leave.maybe thats the problem about those other gambler they dont alot limitation in gambling so they easily get addicted into

It is more fun and you are going to enjoy if you are not going to lose any of your money, don't you think? I know that gambling is fun, but we have to be wise on where we are spending our money, it is not worth it if we are just going to risk it on to something that is risky like gambling, we don't even know if we are going to win on every bet that we are making, so what is the point of enjoyment if our money will be lost.

It is fun to play and use our own money to play .Although I know that some people always want to play for profit with high amount. I came back only because I am having fun and nothing more than that. Some people come back because they try to win more money or try to win the money that they lose, so it is really different for some people

90% of people come back to play again to get back there lost. And some people play to make more money. Both not possible but still people try and of course after losing money anybody can have that feel, so people try. But they will forget the real fact that they can't get back loss in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 15, 2017, 08:52:38 AM
The hope that I can one day win some huge and maybe possibly the jackpot is the one and only reason why I return to gamble even though I keep losing money and everytime I come back but I have limits on how I do it so that I don't lose more than I can afford.

Let's remove the jackpot thing, everyone is hoping that we can even take some amount of winning back to our pockets so we keep on coming back. And if someone tells us on how lucky they are, we think that we can be like them so flashing back the memories of lost amount is starting to trigger us to come back. That's the possibility why is that everyone is getting back even with worst gambling experiences.
Winning back all the loss is the reason why gamblers keeps on coming back even though we already know that we will never win back all of those money we wasted still we try our luck maybe this is just a human behavior and only few people who can control their selves with this kind of emotion.
Not only about that factor , sometimes you back to gamble because of it is so attractive in term how easy doubling your money.
But then they always losing mind when it comes to getting profit in the first impression.
Forgot that actually there is a big risk waiting for you at the end of the game whether you will win big or lost a lot.

I do agree with you, aside from the fact that gambling often times is entertaining, the idea of doubling money in case we win is alluring sometimes.  Or if we have thought of a new method of at least winning for a temporary span of time makes us to sit and play gambling games.  Another stuff is when we have met another person in a casino and we enjoyed the company, bond builds up and frienship started to grow.  That will make us come back again and again on that casino.
Yeaa there's a lot factor makes people think that they have to come back gambling .
They think in the next session it is impossible to get a losing streaks , they will find their luck but all of them always turn wrong.
Instead get what they expect , whenever they make a come back they get hurt by getting more losses , more than what they have achieved begore and so on the irony continue.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
November 14, 2017, 04:26:54 AM
What keeps me coming back is the atmosphere and the entertainment factor of playing at a land casino. I rarely play at online casinos. I might play for 30 minutes or so and once I lose my $50 or $100, then I leave.
i do have the same feeling mate,although im not really a gambler but i like the ambiance and the enjoyment of playing and betting.but i do limit my self in both capital and winning.if my limits is done so i have to leave.maybe thats the problem about those other gambler they dont alot limitation in gambling so they easily get addicted into

It is more fun and you are going to enjoy if you are not going to lose any of your money, don't you think? I know that gambling is fun, but we have to be wise on where we are spending our money, it is not worth it if we are just going to risk it on to something that is risky like gambling, we don't even know if we are going to win on every bet that we are making, so what is the point of enjoyment if our money will be lost.

It is fun to play and use our own money to play .Although I know that some people always want to play for profit with high amount. I came back only because I am having fun and nothing more than that. Some people come back because they try to win more money or try to win the money that they lose, so it is really different for some people
Pages:
Jump to: