Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of cryptocurrency is easier to obtain ? - page 4. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
You can go with the ones that has decent wallet, so you can store it on your own machine controlling your own private keys. Better yet the ones that has support for hardware wallets. Most of the currencies at the top 100 are easy to obtain but beware of downloading random wallets as this may contain malware.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all.

But im thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to bitcoin so i can get a good headstart

is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Thank you
ETH is the best choice, you can earn the token in ETH platform via bounty campaign ICO project in this forum, or if have capital you can mine some ETH token or ETH itself with GPUs
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i think the cryptocurrency that easier to obtain in Ethereum nowadays. easy to trade and exchange token to money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Yes,its a good idea.You can start mining altcoins like ethereum,monero,litecoin,etc even with your CPU or GPU system.Then you could either use them for trading to increase your bitcoin volume since they re all valued in bitcoin or else,you could directly buy bitcoins with them.Most of them use the idea of buying altcoins and trade,then switch to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You may have the idea. But the value you get when you turn it over In bitcoins the Altcoins you receive are still the same. But if it really helps us not to work together to collect bitcoins. It can also be because the amount of crypt we receive is greater. You can start with Ethereum
Activity: 826
Merit: 518

But im thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to bitcoin so i can get a good headstart

Thank you

Yes,you can obtain altcoins through mining then you can covert it into bitcoins which is more profitable and easier than the direct bitcoin mining.There are many altcoins available which can  provide a more lucrative opportunity to profit from a mining.Some of the coins like monero,dogecoin,litecoin and neo these coins are obtainable through mining with lesser difficulty level and you can trade these into exchanges for bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Thank you
Well, it depends on what it is exactly that you think you're going to be doing with these alternative cryptos. If you're working for them then it really is no different than just working for Bitcoin, and in most cases it makes more sense to work for Bitcoin than anything else since BTC is typically the most commonly used and most reliable crypto that is spread across the crypto economy. If you're mining, however, then you're a smart man and it's almost a game of whatever you want to mine, since you're going to be selling it all again at some point anyways.

EDIT: To make it clearer, if you're working then just go with Bitcoin.
If you're mining, it's whatever is available to you and whatever is being traded. The values of altcoins typically scale to their rarity anyways.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways?

Yes, this is a great idea! There are only about ten cryptocurrencies worth considering. A few that I like most are Litecoin, which is nearly the cheapest of them all and Ethereum. Ripple kind of intrigues me but it won't have as much appreciation opportunity because it will have a billion coins outstanding at some point.

Litecoin is to Bitcoin as silver is gold.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: