Pages:
Author

Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest - page 8. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I choose coin that has already been in the top 100 marketplaces, like ethereum because now it's cheap, neo, stellar, I invest in it all
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
I would like to invest in the project that can have a better support in future. Infact i found an amazing project Paycent.com , they have concluded their ICO sales and are now tradeable in market.
The best part of their service is they provide debit card globally which you can use at any ATM in the world for depositing and withdrawing Bitcoin and many altcoins, the ultimate globally working card for crypto enthusiasts
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Kamagames ICO Token Pre Sale will start within 1 month, the concept of ico is poker game and has had several products since 2009 , and the most interesting is their mobile game Pokerist Texas Holdem Poker
I heard about kamagame. It looks like it will attract a lot of people interested because this is a great idea. In addition they are doing great signature campaigns, great rewards for participants
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
the type of project that I have invested in is not yet available, the signature bounty project is now irregular, lots of tokens from the bounty are scam, I currently have not dared to follow the project in the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
A good project for future investments is GCOX. GCOX is the world’s first platform that tokenises popularity by helping celebrities create their personal crypto tokens.
Activity: 65
I would like to invest in is WONO. WONO is a P2P platform for rentals and freelancing without taxation and currency exchange loss.
Activity: 67
I consider it a good project isQravity. Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.
Activity: 266
a lot of companies have appeared that are not connected with the crypto industry at all. Collect money for some kind of baloons, or for planting grass!)) I am surprised by people who give their money there. You need to invest in projects - which will benefit the whole crypt world!
Activity: 37
I like a few activities that identify with fund and a few ventures that have the genuine items on the planet. For example, making an item and it can be utilized for the action or different things by utilizing the tokens or coin from crypto. They are genuine and I believe that the estimation of the tokens from those sort of activities can have greater opportunity to develop.
Activity: 223
For me,I would prefer to go for projects with a good product. I believe that tye sustainabiLity of a project lies in the product behind the project. Most coin or token striving in the market are mostly projects with working product.
Activity: 59
For example, AI and other future technologies. But now the crypto community is still a small community, we still have a large potential profit in any kind of project, the project that is involved in real use is more likely to succeed as it also helps to expand the cryptology community. Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Stellar
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
Usually my decision depends on my investment plan. I mean if I want to make a short term investment I choose a quite popular project because it is very likely that such a project will be pumped well enough but, of course, I know that such a strategy is risky. On the other hand if I want to make a long term investment I make  a market research an choose a project with a good potential. I know that there are a lot of various strategies how to choose a good project and you may choose any for your needs but do not forget to use the money management because any investment is risky. By the way right now market is on the lows so you can find something interesting to buy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
At the moment, projects are very difficult to raise money for ICO due to poor market conditions. Even if the project is good - this is not a guarantee of profit, so at this time it is better not to invest. Personally, my opinion.
Activity: 112
I would like to invest in that project which have good vision and mission.They have good team and genius advisor . Their policies are  easily  understand
 by everybody  .
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
My top most priority is the use cases of that coin as this is the important step for investing into any project, if there isn't any real world usage of that coin then there isn't anything for me to invest into that project. Then I look at the team and their profiles and how old they are, if they are newly created then I avoid investing into that project. The last thing I check for is marketcap if all the tokens gets sold even including the amount of tokens held by the team of developers too as if the marketcap is already reaching more than $50 million after the ICO then the chances of making money are close to zero.
I hope these points helps to choose the best project that you ever invested into.
Activity: 168
If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
The best projects that is good to invest that has a promising project and a good whitepaper. Sometimes there are projects that has a good whitepaper and a promising project, but not worth to invest with, that is why it is really risky to invest and find a good project.
Activity: 119
Based on my opinion, first I have to do study about such coins and after collecting some information about coins, then I can decide that which place Is good for me to do investment there. I personally like some projects that relate to finance and some projects that have the real products in the world. Such as creating a product and it can be used for the activity or other things by using the tokens or coin from crypto. They are real and I think that the value of the tokens from those kind of projects can have bigger chance to grow. Better chance to getting real token.
Activity: 406
Maybe I'll invest in a project that I think is good and has a good vision & mission. Not only that there are some other things like whitepaper, softcap, country, roadmap and most importantly mvp / protoype or the purpose of the project itself not just promising profit.

correct. I agree with you. I will invest in projects that have good vision and mission. the sales are also good as it has achieved softcap and has a professional team with a clear medote. the important thing when we want to invest in a project we have to analyze it as much as possible.
Activity: 406
the project I want to invest in is an ICO project that has a clear vision and mission and a professional team and a product that moves in a good direction.
Pages:
Jump to: