Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes the bitcoin price stronger in the market? - page 8. (Read 10220 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

There are aspects that make bitcoin users more and more convinced that bitcoin is a good place for investment so now bitcoin prices are rising in the market!

The real reason for the bitcoin in the bitcoin market to became high is many reasons .
First thing is the news that says that bitcoin will be 10k$ per BTC in the year 2021 and second thing is that the demand of the bitcoin is going increasing in few countries more like Japan , which accepted bitcoin as a legal way of payment to use .
These shows that probably most of the new Countries will decalrr bitcoin as legal and safe and this will increase the value and demand of the bitcoin .
Due to these reasons bitcoiners and newbie in the bitcoin market making rise up .
And I also think that now it barrier of limit of the price will not go down easily Because in the last months price didn't get back more that is usual so probably it will go high and high .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, I am not surprised with the current price rise as I am expecting this sharp move (both upwards and downwards) in this year. I think this is a symptom of increasing trust in cryptocurrencies (not only in bitcoin but in ltc etc too), prices will keep fluctuating but the growth in user base is very promising for the future of these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
so far there are no bad news that really affect to bitcoin price since hardfork issue. and good news keep coming that can make people believe in bitcoin that really affect for it is price now

Exactly, bitcoin confidence increases so investors are coming to invest their capital in this case bring positive impact on bitcoin market price

Indeed, investors are getting into bitcoin because of the strong value of it to the market .Then what makes it strong? I guess it came from the users who continually support and believing the bitcoin itself. When people comes to know that something is trust worthy and valuable , people tends to invest a lot in it making is more expensive like bitcoins.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
so far there are no bad news that really affect to bitcoin price since hardfork issue. and good news keep coming that can make people believe in bitcoin that really affect for it is price now

I hope bad news do not hit bitcoin again, because until now still can give more profit for its user, thereby will increase investor confidence if bitcoin still can survive at high price

I don't think that bad news can affect or hit bitcoin. Nowadays, bitcoin is more strong, people who believe in it and investors helped bitcoin to be unbreakable. So even high organisations who want to targeted this cryptocurrency have not any chance to do  bad things.
There are millions who trust this coin.

I think with the high trust of bitcoin people who made the bitcoin strong and unchallenged until now
Activity: 182
Merit: 101

There are aspects that make bitcoin users more and more convinced that bitcoin is a good place for investment so now bitcoin prices are rising in the market!

It`s strange how the posibility of a hard fork made bitcoin even stronger and the price is close to 1500 USD.
Or maybe someone is pumping the btc price right now...

That's a sign that bad news is not necessarily able to make bitcoin destroyed, it actually makes bitcoin stronger in the market, until the time I post this price is more than 1600 USD
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Bitcoin's price is going strong, but not as strong as the alts in the market. Altcoins' price are shooting through the roof. It doesn't matter which alt you pick. Most of them have given phenomenal gains in the last 2 months.
I’m not sure I’d agree with you, it seems like btc is whats driving altcoin prices, not the other way around. Take a look at any price chart over time of the stable altcoins, not just the BS ones that shoot up in value really fast and depreciate over the next couple weeks.

Long term, most of them keep rough pace with BTC. At this point, Bitcoin has become like an index fund for cryptocurrency, reasonably stable compared to its alternatives, and a good overall indicator of the whole market.
I think I figured out how to break down a lot of what we've been seeing with the market recently.

Shitty cryptos are the new gold rush, and everyone wants to get in on 20%+ rises in value that seem to happen every so many days. As such, they pump value into them at an ever-increasing pace. How do they buy these alts though? Through Bitcoin. So they buy Bitcoin and go to work farming money off of alts. This just kind of all got compounded through Bitfinex shitting itself.

For people with Bitcoin, it's like selling the shovels for the gold rush. And anyone earning Bitcoin is making $x amount of shovels per [period]. If they want they can get involved and start shoveling themselves, but they have a much more secure income.
Activity: 434

I hope bad news do not hit bitcoin again, because until now still can give more profit for its user, thereby will increase investor confidence if bitcoin still can survive at high price

I don't think that bad news can affect or hit bitcoin. Nowadays, bitcoin is more strong, people who believe in it and investors helped bitcoin to be unbreakable. So even high organisations who want to targeted this cryptocurrency have not any chance to do  bad things.
There are millions who trust this coin.
Activity: 338

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

Bitcoin's price is going strong, but not as strong as the alts in the market. Altcoins' price are shooting through the roof. It doesn't matter which alt you pick. Most of them have given phenomenal gains in the last 2 months.
I’m not sure I’d agree with you, it seems like btc is whats driving altcoin prices, not the other way around. Take a look at any price chart over time of the stable altcoins, not just the BS ones that shoot up in value really fast and depreciate over the next couple weeks.

Long term, most of them keep rough pace with BTC. At this point, Bitcoin has become like an index fund for cryptocurrency, reasonably stable compared to its alternatives, and a good overall indicator of the whole market.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
Because the bitcoin users more and more then the price of the market more rapid and stronger than the very bitcoin price.

It's one of them, but there are other driving elements that nowadays blow a lot of positive news about bitcoin, so the investors believe that the market responds positively so that the price goes up
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

Exactly, bitcoin confidence increases so investors are coming to invest their capital in this case bring positive impact on bitcoin market price

I think the big reason behind it at the moment is the whole part that BTU was very close to getting the majority they needed to iniate a hard fork and then everything fell through the cracks which gave investors and people that use Bitcoin every day new assurance that Bitcoin is able to go through these pains of inner strife and come out in the same way it went in. We're bound to see Segwit activate through UASF at some point, but only god knows when that'll happen and we'll be able to not pay a disgusting amount in fees for every TX.

I don't know if we're in a bubble or not right now, but the price does seem to be going up a little too drastically for comfort. May convert to USD at some point and wait it out.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Because the bitcoin users more and more then the price of the market more rapid and stronger than the very bitcoin price.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

it keep getting stronger because there a lot of people start investing now in bitcoin
maybe they start to realize that bitcoin have big potential even price go low price it always recover and break the highest price itself

Yeah that is why it is best to invest in bitcoin even the price is very high now because after a few months or after a year, bitcoin is getting more popularity and investors and its price is keep pumping up to its possible highest peak and i think this year will be the evidence that bitcoin price is always going up because the price will go to 2000 USD soon.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
There haven’t been many huge price swings for a couple of weeks, and there’s less worry about a fork. Though that’s not to say prices are secure as $1500 might be a targets for many traders here at least for short term hence a slide in next few days wouldn’t surprise me. We’ve been seeing this on every big round numbered price levels.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com

it keep getting stronger because there a lot of people start investing now in bitcoin
maybe they start to realize that bitcoin have big potential even price go low price it always recover and break the highest price itself
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
I think the thing that makes the Bitcoin price is strongre in the market is because of the demand from it's users. It is now becoming more popular worldwide therefore, the there is a huge demand in the market that affected it's value.

More demand less supply. That's make the bitcoin price more stronger. Plus a lot of investors are putting money in the bitcoin ecosystem which makes it more dependable now as a investment or store of value. A lot of country is also taking notice of bitcoin that some of them legalized it like Japan did and some are putting a tighter regulations. From Asia, Europe to Africa, bitcoin has been embrace by a lot of nation worldwide.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I think the thing that makes the Bitcoin price is strongre in the market is because of the demand from it's users. It is now becoming more popular worldwide therefore, the there is a huge demand in the market that affected it's value.
Activity: 882

The main reason of the aatraction of the people for get in the bitcoin is mainly due to the increase in the Price , in the current time people having big faith with bitcoin and making big big investment and also making earning through such types of the Investment , so here These factor affects more to get in .
Second thing that I feel personally in my country is that the job in the practical life became very less and this results into the moves of the people in the online earning job ( and bitcoin is a main market for the Earnings) .
And also most of the persons like me want to became millionaire speedly , so they are getting in this field more speedly  and increasing the demand of the bitcoin and that results into the increase price .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I am still amazed as to how far bitcoin's price has gone in the short period of time that it has existed. And to think that around this last time, the price was at around $500 even though the optimism was high because of the halving event. I don't know when this ride is going to end and how it is going to be, but I am glad I am still onboard this current run.
I thought that bitcoin would not passed 1000 dollars which is the highest rate that bitcoin ever passed ok i'm wrong, the price is 1500 dollars at this point, of course there are so many factors that makes bitcoin price stronger as people have mentioned above, i also heard that some rich people are have invest their money in bitcoin and i think it's the reason why bitcoin price stronger. Well all i can say congratulation for those who hold bitcoin untill this day, i regret deeply what i did in past, selling bitcoin when the price was 280 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I think bitcoin is strong for three key reasons:

1) It has the largest market cap. When it comes to a currency or payment system, there are advantages to using the one that is the biggest.

2) Despite everything you can argue is wrong with bitcoin, it's still good enough for the vast majority of things people want to do with it. Even if competitors are arguably technically superior, it really doesn't matter.

3) Crypto-currencies like bitcoin are only being used for the tiniest fraction of the applications that could use them. So high rates of growth are potentially sustainable for long periods of time.

That said, I think it's fair to say that there's always a significant risk that prices could drop drastically as a result of any number of external factors. If it drops, there's absolutely no guarantee it will ever go back up.

risk always there , when you see the price of bitcoin move up so fast and high then there is a risk on how the downfall will have a same scheme . take a risk or get nothing people should know about this before questioning about what makes bitcoin price keep growing .

a lot of factor indeed , one thing that sure enough are on how japan legalize bitcoin . it still a hot news and drive into investor trust and convinced.
Pages:
Jump to: