Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes the bitcoin price stronger in the market? - page 9. (Read 10220 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Because the bitcoin users in the market are very strong, there are some problems that shake the bitcoins but they the users do not bother them.
That's what makes bicoin prices always strong in the market
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
so far there are no bad news that really affect to bitcoin price since hardfork issue. and good news keep coming that can make people believe in bitcoin that really affect for it is price now

Exactly, bitcoin confidence increases so investors are coming to invest their capital in this case bring positive impact on bitcoin market price

In my opinion bitcoin price becomes strong because of demand. As long as many people use bitcoin in their daily transaction it will become stronger. Furthermore, I think some of gold investors are now shifting into bitcoin investment because the price of bitcoin are now increasing.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I think investors and users believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself is started by bitcoin so generally people eye on bitcoin as the beginning of the birth of digital currency. the first time there are bitcoin who see it as a worthless item until investors came and bitcoin so valuable.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
I feel its all because of the good news floating around the market, specially segwit. There is also a speculated component that people believe in it too much. Enough to not sell it, and holding alone can drive the price up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So many investors who doubted bitcoin in the past are now singing different tunes. They must have realized how much of an opportunity they were missing with bitcoin clearly outperforming other investment instruments. The jumping on board of these new investors has led to an increased demand, hence the all time highs in price we see almost every week.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

There are aspects that make bitcoin users more and more convinced that bitcoin is a good place for investment so now bitcoin prices are rising in the market!

Well, that is because of the people who are supporting bitcoins, because the bitcoin price is depends in the supply and it's demand so if many people support and buy bitcoin the price will increase because the supply will be lessen same as if many people sell their bitcoin the price will decrease because the supply is increased so that is the aspect affecting the bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
People have more faith in gold as an investment only because they can hold it physically and you cannot hold bitcoin physically and that makes it really risky in the eyes of investors and they don't trust it at all.
Well, gold also has a long history of fairly stable value and a general, slow upward trend. That makes it much less likely to halve in value over the next year, but also a lot less likely to double in value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

There are aspects that make bitcoin users more and more convinced that bitcoin is a good place for investment so now bitcoin prices are rising in the market!

Even many of the members above support that people are more confident about bitcoin I would say that is only the one side of the coin. On the other side when there is political turmoil and / or imminent military activities in some area of the world such as in North Korea, then national currencies lose their value and gold prevails. The bitcoin is digital gold and as its demand increases its value increases too.
I like that many users compare Bitcoin with gold, but no one talks about the material values ​​of one or another currency. Unlike Bitcoin, gold has a physical body that increases its chances in the eyes of users and ordinary people.

People have more faith in gold as an investment only because they can hold it physically and you cannot hold bitcoin physically and that makes it really risky in the eyes of investors and they don't trust it at all.
Activity: 246

Even many of the members above support that people are more confident about bitcoin I would say that is only the one side of the coin. On the other side when there is political turmoil and / or imminent military activities in some area of the world such as in North Korea, then national currencies lose their value and gold prevails. The bitcoin is digital gold and as its demand increases its value increases too.
I like that many users compare Bitcoin with gold, but no one talks about the material values ​​of one or another currency. Unlike Bitcoin, gold has a physical body that increases its chances in the eyes of users and ordinary people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
so far there are no bad news that really affect to bitcoin price since hardfork issue. and good news keep coming that can make people believe in bitcoin that really affect for it is price now

Exactly, bitcoin confidence increases so investors are coming to invest their capital in this case bring positive impact on bitcoin market price
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
It is the adoption that makes the bitcoin price stronger in the market.  Without a country or people to adopt bitcoin, its price will stagnate until it starts to decline.  But with new people getting into Bitcoin, fresh funds are coming in to put a demand to the coin.  This then push the price up and make bitcoin price stronger.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
What we all learn in starting is that the prices of Bitcoin simply depends upon its demand and if the prices rise, it meant that there is an increase in customers of Bitcoin. However, with passage of time when we dig deeper and deeper in Bitcoin ecosystem, we come to know that it is half-truth. There are several different reasons which effect/affect Bitcoin prices in short run without having any impact in its long term demand. Like presently, due to recognition in Japan, prices of Bitcoin boosting all over the world whereas a month ago due to possibility of hard-fork, prices were sinking. So its all psychological concept.   
Activity: 338

It`s strange how the posibility of a hard fork made bitcoin even stronger and the price is close to 1500 USD.
Or maybe someone is pumping the btc price right now...

ts like this is not for hard fork but because market demand is increasing so that the price so go up, that bitcoin is now on the market much sought by that person because of its limited amount, I think the price can be translucent until 1600 usd
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Just by looking at the past performance and all the prices it has been passed, we can clearly see how bitcoin become stronger and more competitive in the market. Let's do not forget too that there are lots of times where negative news and other attempts to pull down bitcoin price really happened but look at what it is today.

By taking conclusion, all trials and negatives about bitcoin are one of the factor why bitcoin price is stronger. No way a stronger doesn't experienced any bad events in the past. To take it to reality, investors tend to keep up with bitcoin even there are lots of FUD happen especially this past months.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
I am surprised that bitcoin is getting this strong but I do not know any reason behind it. This might be another pump of the whale or the effect of bitfinex issue with the bank. Money is flocking now on bitcoin. Anyway, this is good for all of us.

Yeah, this is good news for bitcoin users, with the price increase it will increase their income, to make life more colorful because bitcoin
Activity: 252
Because of the large number of bitcoin users today so the demand for bitcoin has increased, causing bitcoin prices to continue to soar due to high market demand
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Bitcoin price is getting stronger in the market because of the supporters of bitcoin and the new investors that investing in bitcoin even the price is high because they also believe that the price of bitcoin will go even farther and that is very profitable in long term basis like its history back in the days.
Bitcoin is much stronger now every time they attempt to dump bitcoin its really hard to them to do that because they know that bitcoin for now are really strong enough and the price is getting higher than i expected.
Activity: 672

Firstly you need to understand a simple fundamental rule of Bitcoin it works in simple rule of demand and supply. Initially when the hard folk news started coming in the demand froze for a while, which lead every one to believe that bitcoin days were over. However Bitcoin not only weathered the storm it came out stronger. Secondly there has been lot of buzz of an etf which I don't know how it will come after Sec had rejected it. Then as soon Japan passed a law, the buzz almost doubled in Bitcoins and that's why the current prices. Also I feel the impact of war is included North Korea vs USA though it may not happen.
The fundamental or the basic way of bitcoin will sure say it all. The reason of making bitcoin stronger is because if its price change. Bitcoin price is always dependent to the demand of bitcoin. Which is more likely know as the support of it community which the user choose to used bitcoin on the daily basis. As its price always change it is a good thing to start a trading , business or even investment on bitcoin. As long as we continue to monitor its price and continue our support to it.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
Bitcoin price is getting stronger in the market because of the supporters of bitcoin and the new investors that investing in bitcoin even the price is high because they also believe that the price of bitcoin will go even farther and that is very profitable in long term basis like its history back in the days.
Pages:
Jump to: