Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 10. (Read 6072 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
maybe the first time I will do is save my coin for a while until I wait for the conditions to be safe, then I will play again but, I am also afraid that the impression will not change - later I can get a lot of losses in 2019 a good change for everyone too.
I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be more secure even next year. Even at the beginning of my activity, I was warned that this type of earnings carries with it a certain risk always.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 22, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

I think it is the history that makes me sure about next year. As you can see, year by year, the market is fluctuating, their graphs is changing, going high going low, and if we are going to observe, next year is the chance that the market value will going to be bigger as the chart now is falling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 22, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
i don't like this assumption. the encryption market is hard to predict, but it follows the basic market rules. BTC has fallen to three thousand dollars. I think the market has reached the bottom. It will definitely bounce back at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
December 22, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
maybe the first time I will do is save my coin for a while until I wait for the conditions to be safe, then I will play again but, I am also afraid that the impression will not change - later I can get a lot of losses in 2019 a good change for everyone too.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 22, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
actually I'm not sure, but I think while there is still a possibility, I will continue to hope for the better.
after all, I also heard that there was an issue that said 2019 there would be an increase in crypto volume, I hope that would be the beginning of something better
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
I don't believe we will see the all time highs we saw in bitcoin in 2017 again soon in the near future but I take solace that cryptocurrency is getting popular and expanding accross the globe which will directly increase adoption
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

I will just hold on to the coins in my wallet, market always move in a cycle the problem is will you be able to wait till that day when the market makes it cycle.
10c
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 22, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
Until now, I also just wait for a possibility in 2019, I also cannot ascertain exactly what will happen in 2019.
we all only wish for the best
of course, we all want the best, but you need to be psychologically prepared for the fact that in 2019 market growth may not happen
Activity: 462
December 22, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Well, as for next year something will make you happy about crypto prices. As you know there might be a growth at the beginning of next year and yeah, it is possible.
Crypto is going to replace fiat money soon!
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 22, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
Only one thing I'm sure about entering the year 2019 is the rise and raising of the cryptocurrency marketand at the same time reducing bitcoin. and as soon as this happens, it will increase and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 253
December 22, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
If that ever happens, I will just quit cryptocurrency once and for all and Ill just wing it for the time being. But the part of me tell me that I should be hoping for a bull run to come
December 22, 2018, 08:36:13 AM
Until now, I also just wait for a possibility in 2019, I also cannot ascertain exactly what will happen in 2019.
we all only wish for the best
Activity: 490
December 22, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
In my opinion, everyone hopes that in 2019 we want the market to rise, I believe that from the development data from year to year and tomorrow the time will rise.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
Nothing is sure in this market, no one can know exactly what will happen. We can only predict and pray for a bright future. Let's look back 2017, We have seen many amazing prediction for the price of bitcoin/ altcoins. And now, almost investors have lost their fund. LOL  Cheesy
I remember many people in last year, in July, they said that Bitcoin die and it would not grow anymore and bitcoin do not need to anyone and they were sold their assets. The same thing is happening now
And remembers the past when the price of Bitcoin was on downward before 2015 and there was not any institution to support Bitcoin. Not many companies were there to adopt it but there were only investors holding them and even in that time Bitcoin got success that is why I am confident for the next year.
Activity: 280
December 22, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
I least of all would like to see such unpleasant result of 2019, but what can you do, I will wait further, I am ready to suffer till 2020 as belief in growth is available.
Activity: 602
December 22, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
Decisiveness in the fact that the crypt exists for more than one year, is being improved on the market, investors consider it to be reliable. I think next year will develop, the price will rise again.
In any case, if you pay attention to the forecasts that sounded at the beginning of 2018, yet December showed us a ten percent improvement in all positions of rating coins. Perhaps in 2019, positive forecasts will come true too.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 22, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
Decisiveness in the fact that the crypt exists for more than one year, is being improved on the market, investors consider it to be reliable. I think next year will develop, the price will rise again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 07:57:18 AM
What I'm sure about entering the year 2019 is the rise and rise of bitcoin. and the other I'm sorry is that there are plenty of bounty good outgoing bounty and ico because it's high again. and  it will be better as the year 2019.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
which makes me sure that next year there will be a price increase and can provide good news for cryptocurrency holders because I see a pattern of bitcoin prices that occur from year to year, when prices fall, surely one day the price of bitcoin will go up and I'm sure that will happen next year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
I will wait and try to identify the bottom. And probably I will buy more coins in order to averaged.
I have invested not much and am not very worried about it.
Pages:
Jump to: