Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 14. (Read 6073 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 18, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
I think next year nothing will change and the price of Bitcoin will be low, maybe in 2 years it will grow to 10k

May be you are right that the price will be still the same, but it may appear to be the quite another variant. It is the unpredictable situation. And to my mind the worser than nowadays it is hard to imagine. I believe in better furute but ready to different variants. Just be more patient.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
December 18, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
I think next year nothing will change and the price of Bitcoin will be low, maybe in 2 years it will grow to 10k
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
With the sign of things to come in 2019, if they should materialize, 2019 will be bullish. Even without those sign, it can not be as bad as 2018.
Well, 2018 is not so bad, as some people have thought. As a matter of fact, there are some very good coins that so many people or investors are yet to discover, which are also very cheap and i envisage that before the next two months, they would have increased in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 04:00:15 PM
we hope for new year replacement 2019 for the market recovery that has fallen too long. many say that next year there will be an increase in coin adoption and better reforms. if tomorrow the altcoin price gets worse, I must be able to find all the opportunities to invest in profitable altcoins or maybe take a break.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
December 18, 2018, 03:52:54 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
We can't say sure if BTC will recover in price. I can imagina a look in the past,when BTC was long time up and down for almost a year and finally find a bottom. We need this to recover.
This time it can be different but it can also be same.
Price is already very low in my opinion but I can't predict if it will go lower or not. Nobody can predict. If it goes lower BTC price chart can really be damaged and hinder a fast recovering. It can last years to reach record prices of last year.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
The hope that Bitcoin and Ethereum sparked in our minds because of their great potential and performance in the past times. The trust the gained , never let it be shaken .
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 03:45:04 PM
Truly speaking, i don't need anything to be sure about next year because i trust cryptocurrency completely. Whenever the market declines i do not listen to anything negative from other people rather i keep on doing my work. So i am sure my wait will give me the fruit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
Block chain as a technology and implementation of BTC are quite reasuring.
Activity: 560
December 18, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
This is not the first time the crypto market has experienced bear market. The market has been experiencing series of rises and falls over the past years so there is hope that it will rise again after this fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
So because I read the news,and they write a lot of interesting things that this year has happened in the world of cryptocurrencies,and most interesting is that the General public is not particularly advertised,and in fact made a huge amount of business,and already many players have bought up a large part of the market just by itself,drove the market early investors in the red,and soon the market will sends into space by market capitalization
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

One think for sure I know that it will happen by next year is that all potential coins that became cheap now in terms of their value, will resume again by next year, just don't know when will be the specific time and date that will gonna be happen.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
The believe and past experiences make me personally thinks things will get better come 2019 but if it doesn't bounce back to normal then the wait continues till we have a very good market because am here to stay and there is no going back on this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
December 18, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
not only next year for confidence before we start investing with crypto currencies we know all the risks we will get in investing by knowing the risks we are more confident and trusting with crypto currencies without looking from year to year
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
December 18, 2018, 02:02:52 PM
The year 2019 will be horrible for cryptocurrencies! The bear market was not over yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
Actually it is the most worst condition of market and most of the people has already left the market but I am quite happy for the end of the year because I am hoping good start of next year I wish I can take right entry in the new start of the year I wish bitcoin and other altcoins will take huge bullish trend.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
In crypto, there is no such thing as "sure". It is very unpredictable and anything can happen and next year is not an exception. It might increase and we'll see another bull run or it will just be another months of depression. It might even worsen the current situation of the market. There is no assurance. People are just predicting and hoping for the better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
my conviction and patience that make sure that in the future and of course the hope is very big to get a profit in investing with crypto currencies
Now there is only hope that the market will be able to recover, but will it be so interesting to see.
there is no certainty whatsoever in crypto, but at least we have to believe if crypto can recover so the market will not continue to fall because we don't throw our coins.
I also just believe that patience will pay off for us so that I can survive and be sure if the market can rise next year. we just wait for the results later.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 18, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I don't expect any movement in the beginning of 2019. We are currently experiencing the same in 2014. The beginning of the ascension period will also find the end of 2019.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum make me feel secure and sure about next year because these two coins will succeed in the future no matter what. I think it is time for some changes to happen in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
I think the 2019 will be the stable one as you have already seen a super bull market for the 2017 and in 2018 it is already in the bear position. So, be patience maybe the whole 2019 and 2020 will be stable for the crypto market. If it is go up may not go or cross the 2017 like market. But you can accumulate some asset which you have bought in today market. So, now think this the opportunity of buying market.
Pages:
Jump to: