Pages:
Author

Topic: What matters to grow the price of an Altcoin - page 3. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
We all know cryptocurrency. We Buying and selling different types of altcoins in different exchanges. Many of altcoins have the same features, total supply, blockchain, even number of decimals, But in their prices, there is a huge difference. So, there is one question that appears at this point that "What matters to grow the price of an Altcoin ?". Is it makes a high price by listing on many different exchanges or the team works behind that altcoin/project? Or something else. This is a big question which all of us want to know.

Well, part of the factors or elements that matters to the people to get into that Altcoin are the team behind it and the exchange where it was listed because that matters on some of us with regards to choosing the cryptocurrency we would buy which concerns the trust on the exchange and the team developers behind that project. Well, of course what matters most in an Altcoin is the project itself which involves the main feature of the project where we can see the objective, idea and technological advancement that it can offer us since we are into seeking for great solution using cryptocurrencies that is the main aim why projects are being launched. Checking up on these elements investors as well as the people in the crypto community will make the Altcoin matter depending on its value based on those elements to make the demand which will make the price goes up or down. Also, the market conditions do also matters on the pricing of Altcoins because the market is volatile, then it depends on the behavior if the price will go up or down. Certain factors do matters and are needed to be considered that affects the price increase or decrease of a certain Altcoin in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
There are many factors that altcoins price depends on. One of them is market conditions in lower time frame the market conditions heavily depends on altcoins price. The next thing is the development of the product they promised or the product use. If the product is not that good the price will surely goes down. Then the next thing is exchange support. If big exchanges support that coin price will be high and stable. Other things like team , community , promotion that's also matter. But I think price is not all. If the coin don't have any useable value then high price doesn't matter.
You are right with all the factors you mentioned. Every factor must work together and simultaneously to create a price boost of such altcoin. And I see many projects messing things up due to the poor promotion or ineffective marketing strategy. Having a wide reach of your product will command a great user base and increases the demand for it, which on the long run will positively affect the price of the token backed by the product. Marketing is important while other factors should not be joke with.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
A lot of factors influence an altcoins price, one being high demand and low supply. The exchange where it is listed plays a major role, the hype surrounding it and so on.
All the things that you just mentioned ate just speculative things which cannot sustain for longer periods whereas when an altcoins got real reasons for adopting it then it will gain its value regardless of how much supply it will be having or where it will be listed. But, like you mentioned only speculative things are playing major role on most of coin's valuation which shows that only bumping and dumping kind of manipulations are the real deciding factors for most altcoins.

I guess when an altcoin gains its value due to external factors which are not directly linked to the ecosystem of that altcoin then I believe that coins will eventually will reach the value of zero one day or another.   
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
A lot of factors influence an altcoins price, one being high demand and low supply. The exchange where it is listed plays a major role, the hype surrounding it and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
The exchange does matter because it creates the volume of that coin. A good exchange means that the coin is serious with what they are working with. Unlike the other coins that lists their coin everywhere and mostly unpopular exchanges, they just want to get rid of it as much as they can because they don't want investors to be the first one to dump it off and that's the main agenda of the developers. But, if they are serious and looking long term for the coin, they'll create a good volume through listing to a good exchange.

I don't agree. I think that a good project doesn't have to be listed on a good exchange (I guess that by a good exchange you mean Binance). I think it's better for a team to focus on the development and not on the listing. It's better to pay more money for a good developer than for a listing on Binance. And if you create a good project, then it will be listed on Binance sooner or later, and without paying the listing fee.
I think that too much focus in crypto is on listing on Binance and other "good" exchanges. More focus should be on having a good idea for a project and a good team that will support the project.
Well, I agree with @batang_bitcoin, I think what he meant by a good exchange means that it should be listed in an exchange where it is most likely used by a large number of users. It has a positive effect wherein it has more potential to be invested by large investors.
It's okay if he disagrees with what I've said and he's entitled to it. Put a good project into a bad exchange and see if the developers will thrive to work for the project. If they just keep on saying bad reviews because of how bad the exchange is, they wouldn't have the urgency to develop it further because they're also affected by the feedback that's being thrown to the exchange if somebody wants to buy their coin. They're also the cargo of the exchange that's why a good exchange matters.

That's one thing that's wrong with crypto today. It shouldn't matter where a project is listed as long as the development is ongoing and the team behind the project is good.

For me personally it doesn't matter if a project is listed on a less popular exchange. If I believe that a project is good and that the team behind it is good, it's even better if it's listed on a less popular exchange because it has potential to make big gains once it gets listed on a popular exchange like Binance.

And when I say less popular exchange, I don't mean fishy exchange. I mean exchanges that requires less money for listing but is still legit. For example, KuCoin is an example of such exchange. It's not Binance but it is legit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The exchange does matter because it creates the volume of that coin. A good exchange means that the coin is serious with what they are working with. Unlike the other coins that lists their coin everywhere and mostly unpopular exchanges, they just want to get rid of it as much as they can because they don't want investors to be the first one to dump it off and that's the main agenda of the developers. But, if they are serious and looking long term for the coin, they'll create a good volume through listing to a good exchange.

I don't agree. I think that a good project doesn't have to be listed on a good exchange (I guess that by a good exchange you mean Binance). I think it's better for a team to focus on the development and not on the listing. It's better to pay more money for a good developer than for a listing on Binance. And if you create a good project, then it will be listed on Binance sooner or later, and without paying the listing fee.
I think that too much focus in crypto is on listing on Binance and other "good" exchanges. More focus should be on having a good idea for a project and a good team that will support the project.
Well, I agree with @batang_bitcoin, I think what he meant by a good exchange means that it should be listed in an exchange where it is most likely used by a large number of users. It has a positive effect wherein it has more potential to be invested by large investors.
It's okay if he disagrees with what I've said and he's entitled to it. Put a good project into a bad exchange and see if the developers will thrive to work for the project. If they just keep on saying bad reviews because of how bad the exchange is, they wouldn't have the urgency to develop it further because they're also affected by the feedback that's being thrown to the exchange if somebody wants to buy their coin. They're also the cargo of the exchange that's why a good exchange matters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
There are many factors that altcoins price depends on. One of them is market conditions in lower time frame the market conditions heavily depends on altcoins price. The next thing is the development of the product they promised or the product use. If the product is not that good the price will surely goes down. Then the next thing is exchange support. If big exchanges support that coin price will be high and stable. Other things like team , community , promotion that's also matter. But I think price is not all. If the coin don't have any useable value then high price doesn't matter.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There are many factors affects the price of any altcoin, according to my knowledge,
Short-term
  • Bitcoin market status where Bitcoin long the market, Altcoin long also long, Bitcoin short the market Altcoin short
  • News around the altcoin
  • New exchange listing

Long-term
  • Use case of the altcoin
  • Development performance and proggress
  • Marketing team
  • Solid parterships
This is what I want to see, you have come up with the most accurate ways to help altcoin prices can rise. And it all depends on the project, if the project is good and potential, I believe the price will easily increase.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
There are many factors affects the price of any altcoin, according to my knowledge,
Short-term
  • Bitcoin market status where Bitcoin long the market, Altcoin long also long, Bitcoin short the market Altcoin short
  • News around the altcoin
  • New exchange listing

Long-term
  • Use case of the altcoin
  • Development performance and proggress
  • Marketing team
  • Solid parterships
Some right point in here'' even if a project development progress still unactive with no activity team and then those projects price never grow. Other one point a real project always want more exchange for increase investors eraa and price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Making a listing on one major exchnage is enough for altcoin growth. Another way is by creating working products and more utility for the project. Also having a great community who are enthusiastic about the project does help.
Exchange is not so important to the price increase of projects. The most important thing is that they need a large community to support them and have products to prove they are good projects. And from there they will get the attention of big organizations and the price can be pumped
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
Combination of a strong number of supporters and an actual product value. It doesn't have a high price, just things above and the price will eventually go up. Ah, need a good team of devs that know what the direction of their coin and be transparent about their progress with the community as well.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Inherent supply demand generation drives the price of any coin. If you a system of spending the coins on a certain service or marketplace and those services are very much in demand, maybe not pricey but needed in quantity then the demand for the coin will rise. This will also be propagated by good marketing methods of reaching out to those users who are going to use this coin to pay for the services. It is not a one word answer, in reality it takes a lot of work and often marketing is not done properly or the team does not agree on things.

Till date only bitcoin has been able to do this. Merchants have slowly started accepting bitcoin in many places and it is being bought and sold like this.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
It really has a variety of factors that we can't really put our fingers on, many things could make a coin go up and same amount of things could make it go down as well. Sometimes it is hype from everyone for a coin that went viral, sometimes it is a new idea for a blockchain project that has never been done before, sometimes it is a great marketing budget that puts a projects name on every computer thanks to google and so forth ads, and sometimes it is just famous crypto people deciding to make their own currencies, or even maybe some famous Hollywood people endorsing a coin.

This is literally just the start of the list, there could be 10 pages long reasons why a coin gets an interest and another 10 pages why an altcoin would drop in price as well.
Activity: 370
Making a listing on one major exchnage is enough for altcoin growth. Another way is by creating working products and more utility for the project. Also having a great community who are enthusiastic about the project does help.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
First and foremost, the basic requirement should be good market conditions. The more active the investor in the market and the more money it enters into the market, the better it will be for the investment instruments of the current market. When good market conditions and sufficient investors are provided, the following factors affect alternative crypto prices;
Trusted and Hard-Working Project Team: If a project's team consists of hardworking and successful people, then the price will increase very easily. The most important factor and factor in the projects is the honest and hardworking team.
Wide Usage: The project must have a wide usage area to prove its success and reach as many people as possible. In addition to its wide usage area, it is also important that it appeals to a wide range of users. Projects that appeal to a single use area and a single user group have never been successful and could not satisfy their investors in terms of price.
Transparency: The honest team should report everything to its users and clearly show how and where the funds used for the project were spent.
Successful Marketing: Projects that have a good marketing team can definitely get a good position in the market.

All these factors that I have mentioned affect the price of crypto projects and shape their future.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575

Lack of supply is always a good idea but that is only viable if there is also increasind demand for it constantly. Plus you should also not create insane amount of it from start and tell people that you own all of it and you will distribute it somehow, that really doesn't do any coin justice, smartest move that I know would be let people mine some of it after the ICO ends. So the best way is have like 21 million coins printed already, than tell people to invest and fund you, lets say you were able to sell 4 million of it, than burn all the other coins that you created, and tell people that you own zero and they own 4 and the rest 17 million will be mined with proof of work. That way you are getting a ton of attention and you also have funds anyway so if you want you can buy some too.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Higher demand and market volume of the altcoins are essential that makes the price grow higher.
Altcoins have higher demand based on the true values of the project. Users buy altcoin based on the realistic use case of its project and the exchanges it listed. The project should be transparent to their users and needs constant improvement on its platform in order to serve better. The price of the coins does not depend on how much followers do you have or about the community hold, it purely depends on the integrity of your project.

The last is to hold and keep said altcoins for long periods of time in the hope that they will appreciate significantly in value, either by storing them to make a profit.

All these little things makes a bigger difference.

Yup this is correct. For example look at coins like Creditcoin. Very High Demand ($10m in daily volume) and as a result the price has just continued to grow and grow and grow. Team has realistic use cases for the project, is transparent to their users, and constantly improve their platform. As a result the price has continued to increase everyday almost up 6000% over the past 3 months.
Activity: 6
Higher demand and market volume of the altcoins are essential that makes the price grow higher.
Altcoins have higher demand based on the true values of the project. Users buy altcoin based on the realistic use case of its project and the exchanges it listed. The project should be transparent to their users and needs constant improvement on its platform in order to serve better. The price of the coins does not depend on how much followers do you have or about the community hold, it purely depends on the integrity of your project.

The last is to hold and keep said altcoins for long periods of time in the hope that they will appreciate significantly in value, either by storing them to make a profit.

All these little things makes a bigger difference.
Activity: 70
Most important is who has invested in the project.

For example take a look at Creditcoin (CTC)

The price has slowly been rising the past 4 months, up almost 5x right now as more and more people learn about it.

This coin was invested in by Coinbaser and Y combinator so people know its a legiatmate project and will eventually list on coinbase.

As more people find out the price will continue to grow and grow
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
A good team behind the project will automatically make its project (coin/token) being traded on some popular exchange. So you have to choose a good team first instead of choosing an altcoin based on their prices. As long as the team behind the project is good and they have the same purpose I think they will try to make the project to be successful and being used by many people. And this thing as well will make the price project is high, you can see the bnb (binance coin) price, the price is high because the result of team behind the project.
Pages:
Jump to: