Pages:
Author

Topic: What matters to grow the price of an Altcoin - page 6. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3
There are many factors affects the price of any altcoin, according to my knowledge,
Short-term
  • Bitcoin market status where Bitcoin long the market, Altcoin long also long, Bitcoin short the market Altcoin short
  • News around the altcoin
  • New exchange listing

Long-term
  • Use case of the altcoin
  • Development performance and proggress
  • Marketing team
  • Solid parterships
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
We all know cryptocurrency. We Buying and selling different types of altcoins in different exchanges. Many of altcoins have the same features, total supply, blockchain, even number of decimals, But in their prices, there is a huge difference. So, there is one question that appears at this point that "What matters to grow the price of an Altcoin ?". Is it makes a high price by listing on many different exchanges or the team works behind that altcoin/project? Or something else. This is a big question which all of us want to know.

The difference is the demands of the coins.
We have different supply for every other coins and most of the coins we have in the market doesnt have any real use cases this is the reason why its harder for them to increase its price.

The price will not only determine base on the supporters or community even you have many supporters if the project you are supporting doesnt have any use cases it will not increase its price , it will move  but only a little movement.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Is it makes a high price by listing on many different exchanges or the team works behind that altcoin/project?
Exchanges and teams are also the most important values ​​in the advancement of altcoin and also the value in the high prices on the market both from how they develop and also from the way they convince investors and the public.

For that investor, a well-known market at the time of Altcoin registration also has a big influence on this situation, where people believe that certain Altcoins are good for investment because they have entered a well-known market.
The most important thing is the higher and many people invest in altcoin prices will soar.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
We all know cryptocurrency. We Buying and selling different types of altcoins in different exchanges. Many of altcoins have the same features, total supply, blockchain, even number of decimals, But in their prices, there is a huge difference. So, there is one question that appears at this point that "What matters to grow the price of an Altcoin ?". Is it makes a high price by listing on many different exchanges or the team works behind that altcoin/project? Or something else. This is a big question which all of us want to know.
All of your hint was right. Of course it is something to do with listing on some exchanges and the team handling it. But let met me add more important factors on your doubts.

The project has high value because they have:
  • A working product
  • A potential platform that has a realistic use case
  • Cool features that has been new for everyone
  • High earning platform
  • New tech upgrade or improvement
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
You will need to market it. More buyers means higher demand then higher value.

It should not always be about the price but how much the value of a token/coin.
Usage should be there.
If we buy it, is it worth it?
Will there be chances that it can be used someday and not just another coin which is defined to be for their service but the truth is for profit only.
Look at Ethereum. Low price but with great value.
I use it most of the time if I find bitcoin tx fee expensive or I just don't want to lose some of my bitcoin.

Note: Some coins do have a large price but it might just be because of the hype. Soon its going down if everything calms down or the investors finds out there is no future behind it.
copper member
Activity: 897
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: