Pages:
Author

Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 39421 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
My motivation for investing in crypto currency is of course I want to earn extra income for my family's needs and I want to improve my finances and life to get better
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What motivates me is the technology behind cryptocurrency. The technology is decentralised that can be used for our day to day lives and this is very important. Also, this is a developing technology and the profits in cryptocurrency is also massive as well
Activity: 36
With the current trend the world is growing rapidly and electronic money is an innovation using blockchain technology. I think that electronic money will replace other currencies in the near future because of the convenience it brings to our lives.
Activity: 476
There is no point to beat around the bush, Bitcoin is it that motivates me into cryptocurrency. The need to make some money for my upkeep was seen in bitcoin because of its volatility and liquidity every day. And I am glad to say  that am okay with what was achieved.
Activity: 7
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
A few years ago I joined the crypto market hoping to make a profit in the short term. I started with bitcoin and everything became very convenient. After that, bitcoin price plummeted, I started to learn about it and decided to keep and invest in the long term because it promises to be the invention of the future. I also pay more attention to altcoin as it also grows non-stop.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes, the thing that motivates me the most is the price, because I happen to invest in new coins that are very cheap because I have researched how to do bitcoin development year after year. I need to make a lot of money. Investing in electronic money is the best way to make money towards my success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Future that will be better, although security that still doubt by many sides but in the other side technology that built by this blockchain but got many devotee, Also big profit that wanted by crypto there are many low level until high level invest on crypto with that one of the reason
Activity: 476
The profit motivates me most of all. However, when I started to deal with the cryptocurrency, I understand that it is also a great fun and the way to become the more educated person.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I trade because I believe in crypto currencies. I think the future of the entire crypto currency market is a promising and its overall capitalization will grow, therefore I wish to earn good coins that will be more expensive later. Of course, the primary difference between the stock markets and the crypto currency markets is volatility, so a smart or lucky trader can get huge profits here.

Everyone who are expecting to become very wealthy in the future when the market prices are pumping up again so i think that every people has the same reason why they are in this industry.
In my opinion, one should not invest in crypto just because of the profit but because of the low risk and decentralized nature of Bitcoin. The blockchain has secured the technology to great extent and besides, it has been accepted by almost all European countries so wherever you go, you can pay for your ticket and whatever stuff you buy in Bitcoin. There will be no need to exchange the currencies. So it has made life easy and this is the motivation for me to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 233
It is the gains that motivates me to invest but its very risky and I know it. Also I am attracted with this new technology because its new and very innovative especially as a form of remittances. Be sure to invest firsts on knowledge and spend time reading more resources because its necessary.
Activity: 112
I love technology and passion for business in this field. I was convinced by the performance and effectiveness of the blockchain industry and the bitcoin itself created an opportunity for me to join the crypto world. Wealth is part of the attraction but the performance of the crypto is also a worthy part of the future. The trend that technology will play a key role in the economy.
Activity: 462
the motivation that can make me think of investing in the world of cryptocurrency is I want to be rich and can make my parents and wife happy and prove it with cryptocurrency I can become very rich.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I like crypto trading as there is no time break or holiday break trading here is continuous 24/7 a week. though market is very volatile and risky but the chance to earn huge profit is also possible if you know where and when to invest.
Likewise, I have similar thinking with you guy. Indeed,everyone has their own motivation to take part in cryptocurrency field. But I think most of us have one common motivation, that is earning benefits. I’ve known about crypto from my friends, in that time I was in trouble finding an extra income, my friend hooked me up with cryptocurrency. Foremost, I have a little bit more curious about this field, it’s kind of difficult to understand, but the more I learned about crypto, the more it attracts me. Besides, I am pretty interested in all sorts of works, because you know it’s so convenient to take part in. This is such a very large market because it doesn’t belong to any country or state, it connects all most parts of the world with one another, thus i think we have a big chance to reap fruits if we capitalize on it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
The technology of digital currency that can make money in small period of time is what motivates me. Other than that was the future technology alongside with this altcoins that is about to exist and been useful as from this start you can buy like a share and hodl it. I've been buying as much as i can and maybe to hodl a months or years from now wanting to grow my money at the same time to use tge product of it if its possible.
Activity: 490
My motivation in cryptocurrency is my desire to see my friend's success, from a simple family now a billionaire,
and finally I studied to become a trader, increase my income, and until now I am involved in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
My inspiration would be its incredible offered opportunitues. I need to do exchanging or contributing notwithstanding its dangers and market unpredictability. I trust its capability to create immense benefit as long as you probably are aware how to play the diversion carefully and deliberately. Some call it fast cash, yet I wouldn't fret that idea on the grounds that the truth of the matter is you need to apply exertion, time, and eagerness to have the capacity to acquire and pick up.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Its all for the money. Right now those new guys coming into crypto doesn't care about blockchain, they may even have no idea what that means. Those old guys however may all be for decentralization and opensource and all. Legacy always stands specially for the developers, kinda sense of price for them. For me, I do my job to earn for my family, this is enough motivation for me to collect tokens and save for the rainy days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
My motives in investing in crypto currency is i want to earn extra money for our daily needs everyday for our family and get some knowledge here how to invest in crypto currency, but i had hear that investment in crypto currency is very risky.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
for me it can be a good investment tool. People can earn good money using crypto currency, so do not underestimate it
Surely bitcoin is the best way of earning and it gives us good amount of profit, crypto currency is the best way of changing our life,. It saves our money and gets us more than double in return. I think everyone should try at least once, never be hopeless because I have see a lot of people being milliner using crypto currency investment as a primary way of earning as it saves our money and get us profit along without invested amount of money as it was, so the huge profit, increasing price, safety, high potential of crypto currency (bitcoin) motivates me to keep on investing in promising crypto currency.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
As a wife with kids, our life is not that easy so i need to work hard to support my husband with our basic needs.  Earning with crypro is one of the best motivation for me to keep going and holding to gain a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: