Pages:
Author

Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 39421 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
 I put some of my savings to buy bitcoins in to be in the cryptocurrency game but still, I am happy that I am in the race and own some multiple units of other cryptocurrencies too, cause I believe in this technology and I also know that what goes up must also come down. We are still an early investors in cryptocurrency even if I lose, i'll have the knowledge of how to invest and when to invest and what it is like to take risk
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
my high sense of curiosity for this Blockchain system turns payment technology into a more efficient and accessible way in the form of virtual currencies that the world and myself are waiting for, of course
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Because digital currency is usually an decentralized so much safer than the centralized nature of the currency. and one of them it was the bitcoin system, which has a revolutionary system that serves to facilitate decentralized digital money transactions.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
what motivates me to invest in bitcoin is my child, because my child needs money for his future, with the motivation that I have a child that must be financed so I invest in bitcoin ...
investing in bitcoin is very profitable and very big, but even though it is very profitable investing in bitcoin is very risky ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
When I first discovered bitcoin it cost under 500$. What if I invest in bitcoin at that time. Unfortunately I am not Now I don't want to miss such good opportunity again. I know personally some people who became successful in cryptocurrency that is why it motivates me to invest. It also motivates me because I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
The potential of the cryptocurrencies that are keep growing. Actually the cryptocurrencies are becoming hot topic around the world. They are many economists that sees bitcoin as our future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I am motivated to make a profit and invest in such projects at an early stage of development, which can provide an opportunity to create a lot of capital to improve their standard of living!

The example of the people who invested in the cryptocurrency and got high returns is one of the leading motives for me. I just want to earn more, working with the crypto.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
The reason that motivated me to invest in cryptocurrencies was from my friends, because I saw that most of them made money by investing in cryption!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Nothing really motivates except the fact of earning some good money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Time and money. Yes. I can make a huge profit in a short time which is impossible to make from any job or any others business. No one controller, No scam, No order or objection is fact here. Only one king that’s me! Besides its world availability make me involved with it. I see too many people work in this market and my some friends make a huge money from here so I want to start cryptocurrency business. 
Activity: 112
To help my family enjoy a better life and give my children a good education is what motivates me to join and invest in cryptocurrency. And aside from that, I want to help others with the benefits I get from crypto by sharing the basic needs to children and the needy and even teaching and encouraging others to join cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
To be sincere, making money is my first and major motivation for using cryptocurrency, and without a pinch of salt is the same to very many of us,if we remove been a source of income from our work on cryptocurrency, many of us will find our ways out. Even though there are some other benefits.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
in investing in crypto I want to get other benefits, because I know that besides being a crypto digital currency it is also one of the assets for the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
My motivation for investing in crypto currencies is that I want to have savings for the future of my family, so that their lives and finances will be guaranteed and my family is my motivation to succeed in the crypto currency.
Activity: 43
Some level of volatility is good for cryptocurrencies, it helps for a good day trading session. I am motivated to invest in cryptos because of the potential for huge growth
Volatility is good and bad and can be taken in both positive and negative aspects. Its good if you are a day trader or short term trader as you can get nice profits from it.
Activity: 24
Honestly, for me, it is all about the future. I believe strongly that cryptocurrencies are gonna be mainstream in the future. It might not happen right now or soonest. But it seems like it will eventually. And I do not want to be late to the party. I believe I can still be considered early as regards to the time I started investing. So, this is my major motivation. I do not like to miss out on profitable opportunities. Especially when I had the information and the chance.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
I am motivated to make a profit and invest in such projects at an early stage of development, which can provide an opportunity to create a lot of capital to improve their standard of living!
If we talk about motivation and connects it to bitcoin, there is no other word comes in mind other than to earn money. People are getting into this risky world just to earn money from bitcoin. These people sometimes might have other intentions too but main and primary purpose for most of population is this. Still we have ultra legends who are working here for technology grasping.

Thats the main goal for sure, that is to earn money. I tend to invest in cryptocurrency because of the technology behind it. I joined several ICO's hold until now but most of them I lost Cheesy  As of now, most of the trader/investor here are very cautious and lost some appetite on ICO's or some on a lie low and on look out for a new solid ICO's that is serious enough of the project.
copper member
Activity: 23
What motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrencies? The current monetary system... I worked at the 5th biggest bank in Australia during the GFC, it is quite shocking how this system works and is designed to fail from the beginning. All attempts at managing these economies are ultimately about taking as long as we can to get to that point.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
If we talk about motivation and connects it to bitcoin, there is no other word comes in mind other than to earn money. People are getting into this risky world just to earn money from bitcoin. These people sometimes might have other intentions too but main and primary purpose for most of population is this. Still we have ultra legends who are working here for technology grasping.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Crypto is my passion where i feel motivated and spend hours continuously but dont get bore,Other hand crypto is best medium to invest or trade to gain quick income. Crypto is future of the world and we are lucky to get in crypto in early age,Cryptocurrency made life easier and encourage the freedom of financial activities you can make transactions over all the globe in just minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: