Pages:
Author

Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 39421 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
of all the things that motivate me to invest in crypto currency is how it operates when the market is at low side and when it higher side and how it helps people like us to make a huge amount of money without loosing it all and also teach us the value of each market .teach us how and when is the right time for trading and where we can earn and where we can loss our money .after all this the best things that motivate me everyday in trading is the future of trading .where it can lead us from here to the future.its the most amazing thing that inspire me most.  
brand new
Activity: 0
What pushed me to cryptocurrency
I want to learn and become familiar with the blockchain technology.
And next I want to make a lot of money
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I invest in cyptocurrency because of the money. I like the technology and i like researching and finding new coins to invest in. Like reading about blockchains and how each have a unique ability over the other. Like doing masternode and configuring it and they are fun. I will also like to try out mining just that i don't have all the resources needed yet. Most importantly i love the money i make from it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I have been in Cryptocurrency for so long that i cant get out so i would say once you are in you never go out! But main reason would be getting rich over night!

Well it can be and somehow cryptos are getting addicted because once we you got a big profit you'll aim to have more and tend to invest and risk big time.

Actually when I knew this I told to myself that this will save the economy from inflation and will be the answer for my future. Because the early we get here the better as we can buy more cheap coins before it boom.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
I invest here mostly because I think this will be the future of currencies, we do not know if bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will become that future or if it will be another concept similar to cryptocurrencies, but there is not turning back and that is why I invested in this market, as you may guess I am also looking for profits but that is not the only reason why I'm here.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I have been in Cryptocurrency for so long that i cant get out so i would say once you are in you never go out! But main reason would be getting rich over night!
Yes.You would be probably become rich in crypto investments but it won't be as quick as overnight.You still have to work hard and even take some risks so you will make more profits.The more investments you have,the bigger profit you'll gain.So keep on learning in cryptos,and keep on buying low and sell high as this is the best method that will eventually make you rich in the future.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think almost all users have the same motivation to invest in bitcoin, of course, expect profit, and I believe if bitcoin is a business asset for profitable investment and trade if we are careful in doing that activity
Most of the people and even me Im here in cryptocurrency is because I want to get more profit. I hope I can get more profit.
Cryptocurrency is one of the best investmdnt and porfitable investment online that gives to us good profit.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
I think almost all users have the same motivation to invest in bitcoin, of course, expect profit, and I believe if bitcoin is a business asset for profitable investment and trade if we are careful in doing that activity
Activity: 35
What motivate me is that i love to see something that is very reliable on like cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency as came stay.
Activity: 85
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

Everyone who are investing on cryptocurrency wants to earn profit and bitcoins is very promising because the market price is keep on growing depending on the demand in the market.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
I am dreaming of a good future.  Upon learning that with crypto there is a great future that awaits me when i earn big with my investment. Having a big chances of gaining a lot motivates me to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
crypto is the new revolution of the economy which can help this economy to develop in the future. besides, when you invest or trade crypto, you can get big profit likes stock market.
Activity: 167
I work in technology so I like technology. This is the reason for me to invest in this market. I want to understand more about blockchain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I see investing in crypto is very profitable and the loss is also not risky. to invest long-term fits perfectly in crypto
There is that certainty that what motivates almost everyone is simply the profit, and who would not be motivated by that anyway. The fact that crypto is a young space, there is a huge chance of further growth and being an early part of it gives you the chance to experience huge profit in the long run from whatever you end up having presently. That for me is a good motivation.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Becouse i belive it will be in mainstream sooner or later all countires would accept them we need time for that blockchain is great and all understand it ,everywhere we would see it i belive.
Thats right, the great potential of bitcoin will make many people adopt bitcoin because of new technology and innovation,
and everyone will be interested in using bitcoin, and bitcoin becomes mainstream when it happens, the price will rise very high
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
What motivated me in investing in the crypto currency is of course the high rate of returns. Bitcoin has a very high potential in the market. Thats why i keep on holding on and patiently wait because it would be worth it in the end.
Activity: 159
Honestly, it’s quite hard for me to determine one main factor, which motivates me to deal with cryptocurrency.  But top three crypto characteristics, which I appreciate are following:
cryptocurrency provides me with a possibility to keep abreast with times and keep on learning, it also may bring significant profits and I like to feel myself a part of financial step evolution. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
for me it can be a good investment tool. People can earn good money using crypto currency, so do not underestimate it
Activity: 126
I see investing in crypto is very profitable and the loss is also not risky. to invest long-term fits perfectly in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: