Pages:
Author

Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 39421 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I joined and invested in the cryptocurrency market for the purpose of earning more income, I also want to try my luck with the blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
The biggest motivation is of course the goals set and basically the implementation of many of them depends on the amount of money, so there is a desire to invest, create a source of income and as already shown by crypto-currencies, they give good interest. And in order to competently perform all this, you need reliable and timely information that the platform Trade.io can give  Smiley

Everyone are interested on earning cryptocurrency or bitcoins because it was good for long term investment and they are all hoping to earn a huge amount of profit so that is the main motivation why people are interested on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Security. Not from the hackers per se but security from the future. Imagining myself with a secure financial status motivates me to invest on cryptocurrency more. Even though it looks hopeless now, i see it in a different way. An opportunity to earn more,and this is what motivation is. Thinking positively on a negative situation.
Activity: 27
Personally what interest me is the vast increase in the market when the market is stable, but it can be hell frustrating at times . but cryptocurrency can also be very interesting and helpful
Activity: 359
Personally, the blockchain technology has unlimited use for security into transactions and it may shape the modern transaction of payments in the future once countries start to accept the legalization of bitcoin. What makes bitcoin distinct from fiat is the blockchain technology that is powered under the current platform as it provides SECURITY and TRUST among its users compared to our current system of payment (which revolves around an agent or an intermediary).

In an investment perspective, bitcoin's volatile price makes it the perfect vessel for either short or long-term investment depending upon the circumstances happening in the market. There are a lot of cases wherein its price skyrocketed 1-2 months after they purchased at the date. Depending upon the goal of an investor, he/she has the potential of yielding large amounts of profit in a relatively shorter amount of time compared to other investment mechanisms present in our current world.
It is right that the volatility catch many investors but what is the purpose of investing in crypto? All will say that they want to make money but for what? There are many tasks in life which must be completed before death. I want to have my own house and a small regular business in the future. For that I need money and for earning money crypto is the best option.

Yeah, each of us want money to sustain and maintain the financial stability as we always have a daily consumptions. Well, obviously we here in the world of crypto currency to have a great amount in the future as we believe it can give and benefit all of us here. I would say even though it is so risky here we try our luck, hoping to have a great amount of tokens as well as the different crypto currency.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
The only thing that motivated me to start working hard in bitcoin was two of my friends. I discovered bitcoin myself and started working towards it without telling anyone about it. After months of not achieving anything at all, I decided to quit from bitcoin and look for something else, and that was freelancing.

Few months after I took a break, I was with my two friends and we were having a discussion when they brought the topic of bitcoin, then I discovered that these dudes have been making lots of money while I was making nothing. Well,  it’ was  a long story, so I got back in and worked hard and now making lots of money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
My motivation in investing in Bitcoin is because by investing in Bitcoin then I can get a chance to be able to achieve big profits and could have experienced success. Investing in cryptocurrency is indeed a big risk because everything can happen so quickly. But if we can take advantage of any momentum then we can achieve huge profits. Increasing and decreasing the price of cryptocurrency will always happen at any time and we must exactly in making decisions.

For anyone who can focus and analyze the movement of cryptocurrency then he will have the chance to become a successful person.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
Personally, the blockchain technology has unlimited use for security into transactions and it may shape the modern transaction of payments in the future once countries start to accept the legalization of bitcoin. What makes bitcoin distinct from fiat is the blockchain technology that is powered under the current platform as it provides SECURITY and TRUST among its users compared to our current system of payment (which revolves around an agent or an intermediary).

In an investment perspective, bitcoin's volatile price makes it the perfect vessel for either short or long-term investment depending upon the circumstances happening in the market. There are a lot of cases wherein its price skyrocketed 1-2 months after they purchased at the date. Depending upon the goal of an investor, he/she has the potential of yielding large amounts of profit in a relatively shorter amount of time compared to other investment mechanisms present in our current world.
It is right that the volatility catch many investors but what is the purpose of investing in crypto? All will say that they want to make money but for what? There are many tasks in life which must be completed before death. I want to have my own house and a small regular business in the future. For that I need money and for earning money crypto is the best option.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
At first ofcourse as what like majority of us did,i came here for money for profit either quickly or longer but still for earnings,nit until I've come to learn about the technology most specially blockchain though its too hard to be knowledgeable but yet i am willing to get deeper on this and i believe before this community explore the world i will learn everything about this future technology
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The simple and obvious answer would be that I am looking for the profit here. As 85% of guys here I'm trying to make my life better, and after that make the world a little bit better place to live in.
Activity: 77
I always have this kind of investor type mentality. I have different investments already. Few years ago cryptocurrencies caught my attention. I invested heavily into cryptocurrencies because of its huge potential be it short term and long term.
Obviously profit is the main factor of any investment and people tends to invest only to get profit. Same is true for bitcoins and crypto currencies. People come here in digital currency world and invest heavily because they know the returns here are highest than any other investments.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I got motivate from my younger brother. He earned good amount of money by trading and spending time on cryptocurrency, where I was stuck on Fiverr. Then I asked him and he introduced cryptocurrency. Now I am a regular crypto trader. Though I don't get enough time to spend here but I will be back and will learn many things from here.
Lol seems like there are many people who previously worked online and then found bitcoin. before I also generate dollars from internet business such as blogs, PTC, etc. and there's a friend suggested, why do not you try bitcoin. and from there I started using bitcoin
If your life is inside the net, chances to learn about crypto is really big as it's also most talked around, getting involve to this new currency/investment really attracts people who's life was already been spent around online jobs, we seek for additional income generated so bitcoin / crypto can provide that specially if we will research and invest our money into it.
Activity: 255
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
The strong volatility was the reason for me to invest in Crypto. Simply because day trading will bring a lot of profit for me. I have invested more than $ 40k into the Crypto market and I have collected over $ 26k. Sorry for not being able to share my strategy, but day trading is really well suited to the Crypto market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Profits is my inspiration. It serves as a motivation for me to invest in cryptocurrency. Based on my point of view it is the easiest way to earn although it is risky. I also have friends who earned a lot from it which inspires me to do so.

I don't want to just let go this opportunity to be part of something that may become something big in the future. I already knew about bitcoin way back 2013 but didn't invest in it because I thought it was just nothing and not that valuable and now, here I am trying to get as much as I can because I can see that it would be a great way of earning and it would help me financially. Knowing blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies ahead of others is a big advantage for me because nowadays information is one of the keys to success.
Activity: 199
Profits is my inspiration. It serves as a motivation for me to invest in cryptocurrency. Based on my point of view it is the easiest way to earn although it is risky. I also have friends who earned a lot from it which inspires me to do so.
Activity: 238
Makes more money urge me to invest in crypto, as I have seen and experience by other investors, I want to earned like them, I know I need more learnings and knowledge before investing and I should ready also to take the risks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
It's my current situation. It is the biggest motivator because I felt like I'm in the dark that has nowhere to go and just waiting to die. When I earned in bounties and profited again after investing it in altcoins, I feel alive again and I got another chance to make my life better.
Activity: 210
Curiosity and hope motivates me to invest in cryptocurrency, I want to invest because I want to earned more money in the next few years even it is risky I will try.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Having huge amounts of profits motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrency as I have seen from other traders that they earned big in investing and first I want to gain more knowledge and techniques before investing.
Activity: 435
The profit from cryptocurrency motivates me to Invest in Cryptocurrency.I had invested my dollars in many assets,but the profit percentage in bitcoin is always greater than rest of assets.This profit will motivate all the people in this forum to inverse in bitcoin.
Of course people come to this market by making the best profit for themselves. I think this market has a lot of different ways of earning money and if you know it sooner, the chances of getting rich will be faster. In the future, Cryptocurrency will grow even further with the participation of many large investment funds and everyone should invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: