Pages:
Author

Topic: What needs to happen in 2019 for the market to recover? - page 2. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Is it a news for you? Bakkt and ETF are most waited events in crypto world,man
Once those are accepted, crypto is going to the moon,believe me!
Sure, if the ETF is accepted. Crypto will be like gold, its price going to the moon soon after. But it is not easy for an ETF to be accepted, with my thinking it will probably delay again
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If the cryptocurrency market does not develop well and recover this year, then 2019 will be a cruel year, but now the cryptocurrency market is beginning to recover in the last few days, so the cryptocurrency market will take off again in 2019.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

Who's ready to invest in 2019?

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

I know the Elrond Network team will be here in 2019 - buidling as always Smiley

For 2019 recovery, we need more organizations to get involved in cryptocurrency or adopt the blockchain technology. More businesses also need to start using it as medium of exchange in place of local fiat money.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Don't wait next year invest now. For now the movement of the market is good because they increase again.
I hope it will recover as soon as possible don't waste your time invest now your money and it will grow.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
Is it a news for you? Bakkt and ETF are most waited events in crypto world,man
Once those are accepted, crypto is going to the moon,believe me!
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
For the market to recover in 2019 we need regulations to enable institutional investors to enter the market.
And need projects with strong use cases which will prove the benefits of blockchain technology.
And also we need less scams.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I hope that in 2019, ethereum fork will run smoothly and the bitcoin ethf will be approved and the bitcoin future will soon be released, 2019 will be an amazing year
Activity: 140
In order for the market to recover in 2019, it is necessary to take active and bold actions of the ethereum development team. These actions should consist in making decisions on the regulation and protection on their own platform ethereum from the actions of ICO fraudulent projects and the closure of such ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

Need positive news/ rumors and also people trust to keep trade/ invest using crypto as the main income. Market can survive depend on that but we all know market is pairs from another market, this is we can't control and great analysis it doesn't mean always get income. As long people still use crypto, this red market will gone and survive but how we can do that? Please don't think about it just use your asset to buy/ sell crypto, that's it.

Absolutely Nicolas! I believe people need to look at crypto with different eyes - not just a quick buck opportunity but a long term support for a technology that is changing the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

Need positive news/ rumors and also people trust to keep trade/ invest using crypto as the main income. Market can survive depend on that but we all know market is pairs from another market, this is we can't control and great analysis it doesn't mean always get income. As long people still use crypto, this red market will gone and survive but how we can do that? Please don't think about it just use your asset to buy/ sell crypto, that's it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
More stores need to start advertising Bitcoin and the volatility has to come down for that to happen. For utility tokens it is purely about adoption of their technology in real world

Maybe it's a good step, stores or companies can use crypto for transactions, development is increasingly widespread and many social media offer a variety of online services and this is a good opportunity to be able to receive crypto. Hope this can be accepted and applied.
besides adoption we also need huge market capitalization to cryptocurrency price recovered again.total market capitalization at this moment only around $122 billions.meanwhile at peak price at 2017 there are more $800 billions.and if we want it get back we need insituttion investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Development from the cryptocurrency and the demand from the people.
Demand will dictate the price of any tokens or coins in the market.
Development will gather more demand from the people to get their tokens.
that is what should be the focus and attention of every developer, because if their product is not developed and is useless, then people are not interested and do not want to use the product, so there is no request for the token.
Activity: 420
More stores need to start advertising Bitcoin and the volatility has to come down for that to happen. For utility tokens it is purely about adoption of their technology in real world

Maybe it's a good step, stores or companies can use crypto for transactions, development is increasingly widespread and many social media offer a variety of online services and this is a good opportunity to be able to receive crypto. Hope this can be accepted and applied.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
surviving and invest in future means they have patience and trust with potential on crypto. of course, this is also because more people are starting to go and does not believe its crypto conditions that exist today where everything is almost never given results within one year. the loss of confidence is clear and therefore only the best will survive.
Activity: 322
It seems to be, the infestation process already been started, i can see that most of the cryptocurrency rising together.
I believe it makes many people feeling a bit refreshed after being worried because of he market condition that was keep on falling.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
The main factor to recover my sense its about ETF and ETH hardfork. In 2018, already delayed several times with the support of a lot of fud strewn about make the condition more worse. And why a lot of people told invest in 2019 due in year 2018 is already too long with a bad situation and all altcoin already in the bottom price.
Activity: 350
For the market to be recovered, of course, it takes a short time, we can't do anything if it's time to recover this condition, of course it will recover itself, especially the crypto cycle that happens every year, early 2019, hopefully it will be a good start
Activity: 370

Early 2018 everyone wanted to be in crytk but the stories that followed is quite unpleasant and it threw many persons out of the market. Let's see what 2019 will bring.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
News does not solve anything...
Just whales should want to pump the market...
When when they do that, market will recover...
- Very reasonable, and I can not disagree with your opinion because I see this market getting a lot of positive news but things are still without a big change, good news does not seem to have too much influence on the crypto market. While the influence of whales is quite obvious, although the market does not have the good news and almost only the negative news but with the help from whales, the market can still get a very strong green, this is a situation that we see very often, the pump appears very unexpected and does not have any rules, and that is enough to understand the market wants to recover, it needs their impact
Pages:
Jump to: