Pages:
Author

Topic: What needs to happen in 2019 for the market to recover? - page 3. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Bakkt launch. This platform was created by the largest players on the market like Microsoft and Starbucks and I have no doubts that this platform is going to make mass adoption happen even sooner as planned.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
ETFs must be approved if indeed the market wants to recover. without this the crypto market will not have the power to grow. so if you have to wait until February for certainty from the SEC.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Development from the cryptocurrency and the demand from the people.
Demand will dictate the price of any tokens or coins in the market.
Development will gather more demand from the people to get their tokens.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Well, we obviously need an influx of fresh money, so let's consider what could bring it.
ETF-s are a big deal, but institutions can also short BTC, not just long it.
Fundamentals aren't going anywhere. Altcoins are not popular - maybe some popular altcoin can bring us the next bull - but it will have to be spectacular and I'm seeing nothing spectacular so far ...
Activity: 238
I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

Who's ready to invest in 2019?

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

I know the Elrond Network team will be here in 2019 - buidling as always Smiley

1. Bakkt being a huge success.
2. If not - I don't see any reason to be bullish about BTC short or long run. So maybe some sort of flippening - ETH or EOS or something else, that everyone immediately gets bullish on.
Merit: 6
For me it is clear that institutional moneu should enter crypto market to change the game.
Bakkt and ETF should be adopted in February and there is also ethereum network upgrade. A lot of positive news!

yes you are right, Bakkt and ETF are the most appropriate way to make the market recover. if the two go according to plan, I'm sure there will be changes that will occur in the market
Activity: 462
For me it is clear that institutional moneu should enter crypto market to change the game.
Bakkt and ETF should be adopted in February and there is also ethereum network upgrade. A lot of positive news!
Merit: 1
at the beginning of 2018 the bitcoin chart showed a correction sign at that time the bear season began, until now there are so many bitcoin price factors dropped dramatically, when people who own lots of goods and sell them at prices soar then the price of these items will fall, and that is happening to bitcoin but don't worry and panic because when people know the price and scarcity of goods then prices will sooner or later be high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Well, there really is no certain thing(s) that need to happen in order to bull market start again. What was the thing (and still is) that really grow BTC to 20k USD? The reason behind that (and all the other Bitcoin bulls) has been simple greed. People just want to receive some easy money and BTC is perfect for it.

What we really need is some years of nothing and stagnation. People have to see BTC as a possibility to make a lot of money with a relatively short time.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

As a bounty hunter, I can say that 2018 really is something to test who are those really passionate about the things that a bounty hunter do, also, it filters out the cryptocurrency market for those that are just trolling over the bounty hunting industry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
It look simplistic but the fact remains that without investors the market won't make any progress people just need to put their money into the market for there to be revival
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
News does not solve anything...
Just whales should want to pump the market...
And when they do that, market will recover...
Activity: 415
I don't think there is anything that needs to happen. Capitalists only need to buy coins to make the coins take off again. Now the cryptocurrency market needs to take off continuously. The US stock market has officially entered a recession, so this is good for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Value. Crypto-related projects must start adding real world value.
Activity: 420
Market recover when new moneys come to the crypto.
This happen if new utility or idea developed for easy income new moneys.
Pumping crypto from this point need huge amount of moneys i dont think what big players want to do that
Activity: 106
In 2019 we need real investors, not just everyone who are tricking the market to rise and attract the others to purchase a coins to make the price rise and then they dump them for their own profit.

Investors who understand that this is a technology that will shape the future are here for long term - we should not be afraid of tough times - it's all part of delivering something good.
Activity: 420
In 2019 we need real investors, not just everyone who are tricking the market to rise and attract the others to purchase a coins to make the price rise and then they dump them for their own profit.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

2018 is really hard for all holders I'm a newbie here but I prefer to stay whatever happens this 2019, it's been ten years, and cryptocurrency have gone a long way in these ten years and we will just leave it because it's not performing very well this year? we need to sum up what cryptocurrency have done over the years.
Activity: 106
The market needs more investors in order to recover. Many investors panicked and most of them sold their alts and b3cause of that the market fell. A bullrun would lure investors like it did last year.

I think we need more quality investors - people who are not typical to the crypto world - but investors who look for successful long term projects.
Activity: 364

2019 and I still have not ventured to invest, because in my opinion there is still far a view for the market to return as before. Even if prices are stable, this stability tends to decline in the future. So for the foreseeable future I will only see how the market will run
Pages:
Jump to: