Pages:
Author

Topic: What new DeFi token do you know? - page 2. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 07, 2021, 07:15:06 PM
I don't know many about new DeFi tokens, because I'm not too sure the DeFi trend will happen again this year. Considering that the DeFi trend
that occurred in 2020 has hurt many investors, because many DeFi projects ended up in a bubble. If you want to invest in DeFi tokens,
I recommend that I choose only those that do include old tokens. Because it is proven safe, and the price is also now starting to slowly increase.
One of the old DeFi tokens that I recommend is Chainlink.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
January 07, 2021, 07:07:46 PM
There are lots of new defi tokens in the market, even the more new tokens there are more scammers,
to be honest I don't like new tokens, especially new defi tokens, because surely Fomo will end,
and make it difficult for everything to make a profit, just stay to safe .
You don't need to worry about DeFi tokens, you can still choose DeFi tokens that have market capitalization ratings, for example UNI tokens, I'm sure UNI is a good DeFi token because UNI is a token belonging to UNISWAP, while UNISWAP is a well-known DEX like Binance, so I'm sure the price will be very high in the future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
January 07, 2021, 04:42:36 PM
Lympo $LYM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJkJPGcxj0

WAX Tokenomics & DeFi is now live:
https://wax.io/blog/wax-tokenomics-defi-is-now-live-heres-how-to-participate

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
January 07, 2021, 02:43:28 PM
I advise you to study the Poolz defi project, since this project has attracted great attention from investors and soon this project will start public sale, so I myself will also try to participate in this public sale, and I advise you to try participate in this token sale too.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
January 07, 2021, 02:21:14 PM
"A real blockchain trade lover always follows the CMC calculation in every moment. I hope the author is a giant crypto lover. So, I can suggest you for investing in DeFi coins.
1. Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC)
2. Chainlink (LINK)
3. Unilend (UFT)
4. Stafi (FIS)
5 . Kira Core (KEX)
6 . Ramp (RAMP)
7.  Hedget (HGET)
If you like to trade with DeFi new tokens then you should have to wait, because the market is pumping always is this present moment. So, Any new can be pump within a second and it could be down as per it's up speed. "
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
December 29, 2020, 12:40:04 PM
There are lots of new defi tokens in the market, even the more new tokens there are more scammers,
to be honest I don't like new tokens, especially new defi tokens, because surely Fomo will end,
and make it difficult for everything to make a profit, just stay to safe .
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
December 29, 2020, 12:04:33 PM
personally i try to invest in credible defi projects especially dex-es with relevant business model, as for now polkadot, uniswap are cool and i've found interesting stablecoin dex - xsigma, they are backed by a public company and it's likely they will be successful
btw heard about them, as far as i know they have cool opportunities for liquidity providers
thank you! i'll look on them and check - now i'm exactly look for interesting dex
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
December 29, 2020, 11:32:21 AM
You want to invest in defi coin I have a defi coin recommendation such as: chainlink, JUST maybe it is interesting for you to invest at this time
ChainLink is one of the best DeFi projects today, I have more confidence investing on Chainlink because it's not like many new DeFi projects in crypto world today, OP did asked for new DeFi projects but I have none to recommend, they are too risky compared to old DeFi projects
Activity: 153
December 29, 2020, 11:23:43 AM
personally i try to invest in credible defi projects especially dex-es with relevant business model, as for now polkadot, uniswap are cool and i've found interesting stablecoin dex - xsigma, they are backed by a public company and it's likely they will be successful
btw heard about them, as far as i know they have cool opportunities for liquidity providers
Activity: 345
December 29, 2020, 09:16:24 AM
Activity: 649
September 25, 2020, 07:01:02 PM
DeFi tokens provide a great profit opportunity, but the risk is even greater because of the fantastic returns. so to be safer, just choose Ethereum because this coin has always survived, and is the basis of DeFi technology. an example of a token that can be tried is Tezos (XTZ), Tezos is currently a favorite coin of traders because it appears at a price that is greatly influenced by the existence of Defi.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 25, 2020, 04:23:30 PM
The new DEFI token that I know of is SERUM (SRM). This token is a Serum governance token based on the Solana blockchain, but alternatively, it also has an Ethereum or ERC20 version.
I suggest you to be careful with a new altcoin because no one can guarantee that it is safe and can make a profit in the future or not, sometimes projects like that can also lead to scams, especially when this DeFi project is created not seeing the team behind the project so that it makes the team safe because no one knows who owns it and it has a high risk.
if there is a market trend you can take advantage of it. but that's not good in the long run. just take the opportunity to benefit if there is good support. when it is profitable immediately switch to better assets and less risk in the market.
In theory this is something very easy to do but it is very difficult to actually pull off, after all you have no way to know if a coin that is being hyped is going to crash in one year or in the next day, so by investing in those coins you are taking a huge risk, it is true that you can earn a lot of money with them but think about this, where do you think that money comes from? Do you think it just magically appears from somewhere?

The truth is that money comes from other traders that thought they were smart enough to get ahead of the markets only to discover too late that is not the case, and if you do that most likely you are going to end up like all of those traders as well.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 20, 2020, 05:15:19 AM
There is a large selection of Defi projects on this forum and you can also see a list of Defi projects on the coinmarketcap site. I personally don't have a good view of the Defi project, as I haven't had time to research it, but there are options on Yearnfinance. maybe you can try to take part in it.
because soo many defi project occur make us confuse which of them have goo quality to gain profit. not all of them were real defi project, some of them were fake project that will steal our money.
This is a common occurrence in cryptocurrency, Being confused about what project you will focus on because of a lot of project claiming that they do have a good platform and have a future. Fake projects is just common nowadays since the early days of crypto fake teams are taking advantage of the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. Adding the DeFi trend today, It is the time that scammers are going all out in their schemes. Be cautious everyone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
September 20, 2020, 04:33:22 AM
devil finance is starting tomorrow. Not a food token, but seems the same clone of uniswap, just like sushi. They are all the same with predictable token dynamics. I think they are declining now and the market will focus on the main platforms soon.
Yes, and some people will take advantage of this opportunity to look for profits, because in a crypto world that is faster in action, it will always have the potential to get a lot of profit even though not all of them are.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 20, 2020, 04:25:51 AM
There is a large selection of Defi projects on this forum and you can also see a list of Defi projects on the coinmarketcap site. I personally don't have a good view of the Defi project, as I haven't had time to research it, but there are options on Yearnfinance. maybe you can try to take part in it.
because soo many defi project occur make us confuse which of them have goo quality to gain profit. not all of them were real defi project, some of them were fake project that will steal our money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
September 20, 2020, 03:41:31 AM
Why not support tokens that currently hold bounty campaigns? You can join RadixDLT, DFinance or Oikos bounty campaign and get all of these DeFi tokens for free. Or buy them as soon as they list on exchange, there is a trend that DeFi tokens grow immediately after first exchange listing Smiley.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 20, 2020, 03:23:08 AM
The new DEFI token that I know of is SERUM (SRM). This token is a Serum governance token based on the Solana blockchain, but alternatively, it also has an Ethereum or ERC20 version.
I suggest you to be careful with a new altcoin because no one can guarantee that it is safe and can make a profit in the future or not, sometimes projects like that can also lead to scams, especially when this DeFi project is created not seeing the team behind the project so that it makes the team safe because no one knows who owns it and it has a high risk.
if there is a market trend you can take advantage of it. but that's not good in the long run. just take the opportunity to benefit if there is good support. when it is profitable immediately switch to better assets and less risk in the market.
I agree with you, bro, whatever trend is happening as much as possible do not get hooked on the hype, which is sometimes only temporary but there is nothing wrong if you want to join, the most important thing is to be as selective as possible to avoid losses.
Activity: 896
September 19, 2020, 11:59:52 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 19, 2020, 09:23:15 PM
devil finance is starting tomorrow. Not a food token, but seems the same clone of uniswap, just like sushi. They are all the same with predictable token dynamics. I think they are declining now and the market will focus on the main platforms soon.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 19, 2020, 07:28:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: