Pages:
Author

Topic: What new DeFi token do you know? - page 3. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 19, 2020, 03:28:47 PM
There is a large selection of Defi projects on this forum and you can also see a list of Defi projects on the coinmarketcap site. I personally don't have a good view of the Defi project, as I haven't had time to research it, but there are options on Yearnfinance. maybe you can try to take part in it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 19, 2020, 03:11:10 PM
You can be following the news and groups that will always alert you on new projects. You can check out Blockonomi.com, it’s a popular crypto media website and they have a page that is dedicated to DeFi, so you can be getting the latest on everything that has to do with DeFi from there.

But, apart from all that you have to be very careful and know what kind of projects you’re getting yourself into, most of these DeFi projects are usually not good and things can get pretty messed up at any time and you will end up losing your money. It’s still your choice though, but try to do proper check on any one you see.
It is better to not risk it, I understand the desire people have to improve their economy but I do not think trying to invest in DeFi projects is the right way to do it because as we know scammers are very smart and they have realized that people are very interested in this kind of projects and they have been releasing their own by copying the white paper and website of other successful projects and people due to laziness decide to not make their own research and invest millions of dollars on those projects only to lose everything in an instant.

And instead of getting the desired results of more profits for themselves and their families they lose everything and many ruin their lives in the process.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
September 19, 2020, 12:19:59 PM
This is actually helpful for those who want to venture into defi investment projects but they should be very much vigilant about the current happening in the community. I would rather say stay safe for those scam projects which are out there to defraud investors in the name of defi. Personally am afraid of these defi investment projects since I got burnt in the sushi saga though later regained my profit but wasn't a good experience.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
September 19, 2020, 12:09:28 PM
You can be following the news and groups that will always alert you on new projects. You can check out Blockonomi.com, it’s a popular crypto media website and they have a page that is dedicated to DeFi, so you can be getting the latest on everything that has to do with DeFi from there.

But, apart from all that you have to be very careful and know what kind of projects you’re getting yourself into, most of these DeFi projects are usually not good and things can get pretty messed up at any time and you will end up losing your money. It’s still your choice though, but try to do proper check on any one you see.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 19, 2020, 11:52:04 AM
for now because the fomos are so big it is better to buy UNI tokens from the decentralized exchange uniswap, because it is attracting attention after distributing an airdrop of more than 12 million $.
The photos are definitely still ongoing, especially since Binance has listed Uniswap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 19, 2020, 11:09:35 AM
While I will like to gain access into defi but the cost put me off and am on the look out for way to get few token of defi and I will like to share with you legit defi airdrop.you can do due diligence before you are interested in the airdrop.Below is the link .Just type it.

https://xyearn.finance/sales-dashboard?ref=7201600522183
I have opened the link that you gave, but I have a little question for you, do you follow this Airdrop just by connecting your wallet to the website? or is there any other task that we have to do to give the reward? answer please.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
September 19, 2020, 11:08:25 AM
good investors work on extensive as the use with possession of basics of ideal competence as expending proper on use with efforts as expecting   to gain with minimum limitof returns on exchange with the exhibition.

I think investors only need to give their money as additional capital for cooperating projects and investors only want to get a profit, as long as they investors can make a profit then they will stay there and provide a lot of support, if it can't give much profit then investors will go and leave the project.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 19, 2020, 10:04:00 AM
good investors work on extensive as the use with possession of basics of ideal competence as expending proper on use with efforts as expecting   to gain with minimum limitof returns on exchange with the exhibition.
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
September 19, 2020, 09:55:23 AM
While I will like to gain access into defi but the cost put me off and am on the look out for way to get few token of defi and I will like to share with you legit defi airdrop.you can do due diligence before you are interested in the airdrop.Below is the link .Just type it.

https://xyearn.finance/sales-dashboard?ref=7201600522183
Activity: 983
September 19, 2020, 09:39:58 AM
There are few defi projects in my list which I think can leave a positive impact but I would mention here two of them DIA and JUST based on the performance I think these two are very capable and these can be a suitable choice to make some good amount of profit but it's just my estimate, I may be wrong the decision of investing in them is totally upto you so take decision wisely.
Yes, when it comes to choosing tokens at the moment everyone is obviously making a very wise decision, because it all comes down to the money they have to spend upfront in order to make a profit in the end, so obviously everyone will consider this.
Activity: 1064
September 19, 2020, 07:09:19 AM
New (and upcoming) DeFi projects are popping up left and right, but I would say that dfinance kinda stands out from the bunch, I also like Linear Finance, PlotX, Ramp and some others, but here you have to be quite careful with investing as they volatility is/will be insane, so it is better to enter your position when the price settles.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
September 19, 2020, 04:36:06 AM
There are few defi projects in my list which I think can leave a positive impact but I would mention here two of them DIA and JUST based on the performance I think these two are very capable and these can be a suitable choice to make some good amount of profit but it's just my estimate, I may be wrong the decision of investing in them is totally upto you so take decision wisely.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 775
September 19, 2020, 03:43:04 AM
Chasing for new DeFi tokens can bring losses to you. From price charts, it is good time to choose your favourite entries for father DeFi tokens, Curve (CRV), SUSHI and some few others. Don't talk about too high DeFi tokens (YFI example).

I don't say that you will get profit with investment in SUSHI, CRV now but I can say they are safer in short term than other new DeFi tokens. They have went a long way down that will be repeated by new DeFi tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
September 17, 2020, 04:00:15 AM
I have heard about NUCYPHER , it has been ranked high on icodrop website also It has some staking on coinlist exchange and would be listed there after IEO , They have a great team and made some good partners already , reminds me Stafi token!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
September 17, 2020, 03:26:54 AM
There a new Defi token going to uniswap today is Lina token from linear , And I bet it would be 3x easily , it has been partnered with Tellor and I bet soon it would be added to some good exchanges as it is a low cap Defi with hype .
Activity: 910
September 17, 2020, 02:20:21 AM
As a new project I invested in dia and still hold because I bought at a higher price which is actually equivalent to a loss now. Defi projects have created hype at this time where almost many defi projects are easily capturing the big investor market. Although i am not willing to invest in all defi projects because scam projects will always exist so keep your ideas solid for research.
For DIA tokens, there is no need to doubt even though you are currently experiencing losses, because the DIA project is a successful project this year and has been listed on several top exchanges and the team is still working on developing DIA in a better direction, so that the potential increase in price is clearly still very open for the DIA token.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 16, 2020, 08:27:34 PM
As a new project I invested in dia and still hold because I bought at a higher price which is actually equivalent to a loss now. Defi projects have created hype at this time where almost many defi projects are easily capturing the big investor market. Although i am not willing to invest in all defi projects because scam projects will always exist so keep your ideas solid for research.
I see you are still holding because DIA price goes down, but I believe you will sell as soon as DIA price goes up again.
However the project about DeFi is just a FOMO or a market trend (in my opinion), just like an ICO or IEO, when there are many new projects about DeFi that have recently been scam, sooner or later FOMO about DeFi will be finished and will change with another trend.
Activity: 978
September 16, 2020, 07:58:59 PM
I want to share what I research and support. I know some DeFi hype could lose our legit investor money. We shouldn't support and invest in every DeFi project but we can be active here. I missed the DIA bounty and I did it intentionally. You can follow this fresh list of DeFi projects dfinance, Radix DLT and DIA. Until dfinance listed exchange DIA is my favorite to trade or hold.
Activity: 893
September 16, 2020, 07:40:18 PM
Here's my list and you can take a look at flamingo finance, wing finance, aave gotchi, hope and more to come soon. These are legit projects based on the review from the legit investors.
i will always to invest in these dafi projects too.

YFI aave has been giving 400% return for the its early support. We have a bunch of legit projects that will come soon.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2020, 04:30:10 PM
Most people missed the defi pump, some because of the bearish panic or holding on to old tokens and top coin. Although many top coin had made a lot profit but not in the size of Defi. It might require regular visit on twitter and getting into groups on telegram with friends that got connections. Some crowdfund Defi will come in few weeks, Radix, Dfinance (with wings swap 1;1), rampdefi, definer, dhedge, flamingo finance etc do your research cause a lot scam will come through defi
Pages:
Jump to: