Pages:
Author

Topic: What offence would warrant a user getting a neutral/negative feedback?? - page 2. (Read 172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
Neutral feedback is used for something that not fit in both positive or negative feedback, important and should be give benefit for the other users who read it, you can check this thread for more information LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system

Neutral feedback for spam, it give benefit for the campaign managers to select their participants.

Neutral feedback for resolved accusations e.g. late repay about loan, bounty distribution, unprofessional act etc, this give a warning and be cautious to deal with the user since they might likely might did same mistake in the future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
but I don't really get the reason for a neutral one? Is it like a warning or something?
Neutral feedback doesn't necessarily mean a warning, it can be used for good one too but not related to any amount of money or less money that doesn't yet to qualify for the trustworthiness since we use positive for that.

You will understand if I gave you an example, let's assume you gave a loan of $20 to someone and they repaid you the debt on time and it happened only once for that Neutral can be used instead of positive since the amount involved not that big to express you can say you will trust the person whatever the money and still want to let the others know your expression.

To understand the trust system better please go through

LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
If you want to scam. If you join a campaign with your alt making two or more accounts that you used to join. If you are promotion scam site. All these can get you a negative trust very fast.

Having negative trust it not about the forum rules, it is about what people on this forum seen that can cause another user on this forum harm or not obeying what you supposed to obey, like in each signature campaign, campaign participants are given the rules not to join with alts.

Like on this forum, scam is not moderated, but if you want to scam and you are noticed, you will be given negative feedback.
Activity: 159
Merit: 39
I keep seeing this on the forum and I'm a bit puzzled. I know that this is a place where knowledge is shared and gotten, services are also rendered and for you to render your service here you must have at least built a (good) reputation for yourself before someone can do business with you.

Why I'm bringing this question up here is to actually know what can cause you to get a neutral feedback because I know you can be slapped with a negative feedback if you've been caught breaking the rules or you were reported to have scammed someone or another offense, but I don't really get the reason for a neutral one? Is it like a warning or something?
Pages:
Jump to: