Pages:
Author

Topic: What opportunities are ahead? - page 2. (Read 606 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
Bitcoin is not only about cryptocurrency, but also about blockchain. This technology is used a lot and will be used in spheres we can't even imagine now. Besides, there are many other cryptocurrencies, so we don't need to focus only on bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 29, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

maybe u can try invest some altcoin  Wink

I don't know any altcoin which doesn't have a limited amount of tokens to be mined or just a certain total supply. The problem is that the OP thinks that end of mining = end of coin. But I'm sure that when all of them are mined, the price should just skyrocket.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

It will end but not in the soonest time. Maybe we're not living anymore on this earth before it's gone. Maybe another coin will emerge or probably ETHEREUM will take its place or from the Top 10 of CMC. As time passes by, more and more discoveries and developments appears to challenged and be a game changer on the Cryptocurrency World. From the private individuals, banking services, financial institutions and tech companies are now getting involved. There's always a surprise, let's just hope it's for the better and beneficial for the future.
Activity: 18
October 29, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
It is gold mind rush + wild wild west lay ahead. Anything goes. Everything becomes possible with crypto. All the fields will benefit. The world used to belong to Wall Street. Now the coin and crypto are going to decentralize the Wall Street.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

maybe u can try invest some altcoin  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:35:27 AM
I think that mining Bitcoin will be beneficial in 3 years. The main thing is that the cryptocurrency would be supported by the community.

I think Ethereum will be modernized and become a more promising coin. Vitaly Buterin spoke about it
Activity: 756
October 29, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

I think that this is the highest bottom since the market falls for too long. I'm sure that for some time the price will be delayed on these marks and later will begin to grow. Hope we can see it in December!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

It's still too long to get there. There are many issues that we are more concerned about at the moment. For example, what would the bitcoin value be like in 10 years or so?
Activity: 36
October 29, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
if that happens, that means a golden opportunity. where the stock runs out, here the stock is still there. so by utilizing the situation, it will be very valuable later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 04:13:04 AM
Whatever has a beginning will surely have an end. Although, bitcoin might end, but it is not likely going to end now. Another thing I know is that, even if it will end, there are hundreds of coins that have the potential to replace it. Had it been bitcoin is not the grand coin, some coins would have overtaken it long before now. In some years time, some of this coins will start showing obvious potentials.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
October 29, 2018, 04:10:56 AM
Instead of obsessing over the impossible, we can start exploring related opportunities in this field, a field that is going to be an integral part of our future. As for Bitcoin, there will be many equivalent coins, if not better ones, for there ever to be a question mark.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 29, 2018, 04:04:15 AM
End of emission isn't the end of a currency... We don't mine dollars (government does, but it doesn't count), but dollars don't die, the only problem with them is inflation.
Bitcoin is a payment tool first of all, not a way to earn money through mining.
Activity: 19
October 29, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
Such situation is due for another 120 years. Its still too far in the future and I'm sure some alternatives would come just in time. Even if that happens I think Bitcoin would do fine.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 29, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

how do you know bitcoin will end when it's been mined? I think you are joking, no one really knows about that, but I even assume that bitcoin will rise even though it has been depleted
Activity: 20
October 29, 2018, 03:32:25 AM
Once the last of the Bitcoin is mined, its price will increase due to its limited supply. It will always be on demand, so other coins are unlikely to replace it. Besides, that is not going to happen any time soon. So, worrying about it now is unnecessary.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
October 29, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
Great opportunities ahead.  There are other good coins.  Technology evolves and it inspires confidence and optimism.
Activity: 345
October 29, 2018, 03:06:20 AM
There is another coin, a bitcoin substitute, but for now the resources are enough for a long time and I think that during this time something will change with this technology.
Activity: 26
October 29, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
If the last BTC gets mined there will be another potential coin to take it's place as the new primary coin. But, the speculations regarding such a thing happening is as far as 2140 which is why it isn't something you should really concern yourself with.
Activity: 18
October 29, 2018, 02:48:32 AM
Bitcoin is the base of crypto, so the possibility of it to end is almost zero. But even if hypothetically it happens, the idea of it isn't a temporary one. It will emerge as phoenix.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 27, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
They said that when it is getting nearer to mine those remaining Bitcoins, it is more difficult to do that so the price of Bitcoin will be more expensive than ever which makes it profitable for everyone. I guess that will be far from now so we better enjoy the remaining years, don't be bothered for now. There are different altcoins that we have to choose from and I don't really worry. There are so many activities to do to earn profit and income in Cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: