Pages:
Author

Topic: What opportunities are ahead? - page 3. (Read 606 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
I may somehow disagree wherein there is still a great opportunity for btc market as this is the only crypto currency that is very unpredictable and has a great chance to spike higher than what is the current market value. I believe people should not lose their hope with btc as this is now preparing for a bull market adjustment in the coming months before the year end since it's been a while where the last bull market had took place.
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 09:39:10 PM
Now it is difficult to say how the development of the world of crypto will go. Or Bitcoin will develop in the direction of ease of use and increase in speed. Or there will be a new coin with unique properties that will satisfy everyone.
If Bitcoin remains king, then there are no prospects for private miners. The currency used daily must have low volatility. That is the price stability.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
well buddy, thyere are lota of opportunity still out there. if you cant see it, probably you have not been paying good attention. shift your attention away from bitcoin alone
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 27, 2018, 09:28:32 PM
Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

The last Bitcoin should be mined sometime in the year 2140 according to information in the link below;

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/what-happens-when-all-bitcoins-have-been-mined/

That's a very long time from now, hence opportunities still remain in the space with BTC and altcoins
if this info is correct, it means there will be more than a century left for bitcoin to be mined, LOL. And thinking about profits for a very long time and even too long, I think it's just useless.
why don't we focus on doing things that benefit as close as possible to mutual welfare
Activity: 840
October 27, 2018, 09:24:13 PM
Many opportunity to make profits in cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin, its true that bitcoin is leader in cryptomarket but right now many good coin in market and have potential to compete with bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency market will growing and i am believe crypto is new investment in our financial industry. There is still a lot opportunity we can take in this market
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 08:02:16 PM
we already have coins that are able to replace it (ETH for example) so that is not a big problem, because Bitcoin is like a grandfather, he did great job, arranged everything, now its time to relax
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
October 27, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
The Opportunity of bitcoin and other altcoins to be in the future is big. We cannot predict the exact guarantee of the cryptocurrency ahead. Bu, we can see from the market and people in this society about the crypto, This is awesome. many more people are involved in crypto. Many companies will accept the Bitcoin and some altcoins for transaction. SO it means that we have good opportunities ahead.
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
You need to be smart when it comes to investments . There are so many other promising coins on the market beside bitcoin which can grow far more faster and bring you profit insane. Choose wisely
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?
There will still be lots of opportunities. Which is one of the reasons why a coin is not allowed to have the power of monopoly and diversity has been introduced. If bitcoin reaches its limit, another coin which is good will definitely take over.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

The last Bitcoin should be mined sometime in the year 2140 according to information in the link below;

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/what-happens-when-all-bitcoins-have-been-mined/

That's a very long time from now, hence opportunities still remain in the space with BTC and altcoins

Wow! I like this post. It made me feel very hopeful that we still have so much time to do our things with cryptocurrency and the best is we could still pass this on to another generations. But going back to the question in this post, I guess we will always have new and other opportunities knocking in our door if there will be no more bitcoin to mine.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
I think if bitcoin can't be mined. Bitcoin will be replaced with ethereum because ethereum has an unlimited total supply. This means that the time to mine ethereum will not end.

Ethereum will surely boom becaus ethe capability to adopt what is going on even though it keeps changing the value yet it will not go down for sure. Bitcoin has the same rule with is and also the value hit the changes although that is the nature we cannot control but we can achieve what we want for.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 27, 2018, 06:58:10 PM
Quote from: piepie.asean  link=topic=5058336.msg47325917#msg47325917 date=1540653110

Do you think Bitcoin will end,where did you get that fake info?because now we see that Bitcoin become much popular even we experience market crisis,but still many people believing Bitcoin and also i heard a news that many companies now is using Bitcoin as their payment transaction.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
October 27, 2018, 06:48:56 PM
great and brilliant opportunities awaits for people who consider the blockchain technology as their profession, skill and everyday job. it gets more interesting when different opportunities are made available and also when various projects are up and running giving space for others to showcase their skills.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 06:46:45 PM
Then people will get money from commissions, but listen, first you have to live up to it:))
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
October 27, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
The opportunity is to buy more and more bitcoin consider it has limited supply and that makes sense to own some bitcoins in your wallet at least waiting for the maximum supply will have achieved and then it gives a lot of impact to the price of bitcoin dude.
It can be considered as an opportunity for us.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
We have to look at it as to every single scenario of what is possible to create with blockchain and crypto. It has to be self-sustainable and preferably with an aim to lower transaction cost. But is this the end? I highly doubt that. Look at how many industries are going to be destructed by their existence! There is a room for improvement everywhere. Is it going to survive? Difficult to say without proper analysis, but I am taking an optimistic approach towards the future  Smiley.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
Bitcoin will not end its mining for quite a while. But once it does (and it will someday), you can still mine other coins/tokens or maybe own some masternodes. Did you have a look into those? Or maybe proof of stake?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:26:37 PM
We need to grab this huge opportunity of buying to gain a lot of profit in the near future, what i see about the future of crupto is bright and i want everyone to take this golden oppursunity to buy for future
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 27, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
No coin to dig? then bitcoin will end? how come? bitcoin has been standing alone even before without those altcoins so how can you say that it will basically end? Bitcoin is depending with those coins? nope. It can will survive for real even without them.

You are missing the opportunity if you keep looking for those opportunities that you'll never find when the real opportunity is in front of you already.
Activity: 490
October 27, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
I think that now it’s too early to talk about it because technically - Bitcoin will continue to be mined for more than a hundred years. This is a long enough period for humanity to come up with a solution to any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: