Pages:
Author

Topic: What people do to make their altcoins popular? - page 3. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
to make a coin more popular, I think it is necessary to implement it on things that are considered important in life, and the scope can cover all walks of life. I think the dice website is not good, because only a few circles like it. I am more amenable to shopping websites, this covers all circles, and can be very much needed
yes that is true with the existence of shopping sites most likely can be reached by various groups of people, different from the dice site looks like centralized or only a few who can reach it. besides, of course the team must be able to do other ways so that their coins are popular or easily known by others.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Because gambling has always been popular and it is like a drug from which it is impossible to break away. In order to earn it the easiest way, a store or trading platform using your own token requires a lot more cost and there is a possibility that it is not needed by anyone at the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
In my ow opinion, the best way to promote the altcoins more popular is to have a bounty program or airdrop. In this way, there will be people that will help them spread the good news about their project, make them some vlogs , videos, and articles, and it can help them gain some people in their community.
Activity: 588
Probably they simply advertise these projects and pretend that people are interested in these projects, this is how people today are trying to make money, manipulating public opinion. Yet it should help in the sale.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
A lot of it is about timing, Dogecoin wouldn't gain the same traction if it was launched today.  As much as I'm against dogecoin and would never invest in it there is a decent size community and its actively traded on a lot of exchanges.

Next is marketing.  This is the most powerful tool to pump up a price of a coin and you need wealthy individuals backing your project to pay these massive costs.
It seems to me that with the current state of the cryptocurrency market it is very noticeable. Those who have influential professionals and authoritative users of cryptocurrencies who can help in disseminating information about the project, I have a good influence on further development.  So you can really attract a good investment.  It is not a secret for anyone that it is this well-known that pays the most attention. 

Yes the support of the community which includes the big companies behind them. DENT isn't really pumping but the people and companies supporting it are the biggest because telco are also using the project. Making the project popular including getting support from big companies. Doge was one of the very first coins in crypto which had lived and were supported by great number of traders thus have a volume.  
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
A lot of it is about timing, Dogecoin wouldn't gain the same traction if it was launched today.  As much as I'm against dogecoin and would never invest in it there is a decent size community and its actively traded on a lot of exchanges.

Next is marketing.  This is the most powerful tool to pump up a price of a coin and you need wealthy individuals backing your project to pay these massive costs.

True that, it's really hard to create something that is going viral, especially when the competition is huge. Altough i've been doing research recently about cryptocurrencies going hard into sports world by signing huge sponsorship deals. It's a very costful way to promote yourself but it  gives you a landmark on something physical, like a sports kit, or a bolid.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176

It seems to me that with the current state of the cryptocurrency market it is very noticeable. Those who have influential professionals and authoritative users of cryptocurrencies who can help in disseminating information about the project, I have a good influence on further development.  So you can really attract a good investment.  It is not a secret for anyone that it is this well-known that pays the most attention. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

Activity: 215
Merit: 99
Unlike dice games/gambling games there's definitely a lot of addicted players and many people are getting tempted to play because it's a matter of win and lose unlike shopping the only good thing with that is the rebate and sales and if they're going to have their own coin it should be a stable coin and since the buyer would probably be irritated of the prices changes from time to time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
It all happens when the promotion about the coin is massive. I remember I participated in a bounty, whenever I log on to google, I see advertisements of this coin but it didn't turn out to be a good coin though. But during the bounty time, it was really popular because of the promotion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
I will note. What projects that went without raising funds to the market in 99% Successful. The thing is that the product is important. If the product is bad, the project will not save even the pump.
Activity: 812
It's clear that every developer and team behind project want to make their own coin more and more popular but what they do for it? Lately as I see everyone tries to create dice website specially for their own coin.
What do you think, is this good strategy? Why don't they try to make shopping website which only supports their coin? Or something similar of ebates? Why only dice when there is huge demand on shops too.

Of course they want to make their altcoins to be massive adopted by peoples around the world.
They maybe use several strategy to promoting their token, to create more awareness.
The team must keep developing their product, so their coin can be used.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Obviously what the developer has to do is try to match the rodmap they have made before so that people will see if the project is going well because in my opinion the project that is not in accordance with Rodmap then proves that the developer is not competent.
so as much as possible before making a schedule, first think of the capabilities of the developers and market conditions.
Of course the most important are promotions, both in the digital world such as social media and conventional media, because promotion is the most effective way to introduce new coins and benefit from investors who want to buy their coins.
So the application in implementing their road map must always be in line with current economic conditions so as not to be too ambitious so that the end result is not successful. But if everything is in accordance with the stage and the developer provides a realistic goal, it will definitely succeed and become a popular coin, for example ETH, EOS and LTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Many methods were carried out by the Team to introduce their projects so that they could be known by many people. This goal is, of course, to get many investors and can develop projects. And I think they can also promote projects through social media.
Activity: 700
Obviously what the developer has to do is try to match the rodmap they have made before so that people will see if the project is going well because in my opinion the project that is not in accordance with Rodmap then proves that the developer is not competent.
so as much as possible before making a schedule, first think of the capabilities of the developers and market conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Not everyone is game oriented,but I have seen people who are very much adept and addicted to games. Those are the set of people that can be attracted to such sites and will definitely want to use the coin.
I think platforms like that are yet to gain popularity in the world of games, such as dice.
This shows that they can only attract population of people that are interested in gaming which cannot be as much as compared to neutral people. What people really wants is a project that will see a problem that exist, and then create a solution that will make people wow to it.

Any project that wishes to be very successful should have a very vital and potential product that will announce it name, if the product can be good and competitive enough, then they don’t need to stress too much about its popularity, the users thieves are the ones that will automatically make such product popular beyond human reasoning.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
I think it's a good idea to make any popular. Give demo advertisements & arrange a seminar etc. I think so.

Yeah! exactly that is a good idea infact they are already existed in some of bounty campaign. As i notice in a previous campaign that successfully done they introduced the product in many different countries which it brings a good impact towards the project. This is should be done in strategic way by team owner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Integration with shopping sites would have much bigger impact. Or we have some initiatives like Moon which enables
shopping with BTC  even on Amazon using lightening. They have announced that any lightening enabled wallet can
now be used through Moon`s browser extension.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
It's clear that every developer and team behind project want to make their own coin more and more popular but what they do for it? Lately as I see everyone tries to create dice website specially for their own coin.
What do you think, is this good strategy? Why don't they try to make shopping website which only supports their coin? Or something similar of ebates? Why only dice when there is huge demand on shops too.

I see ICO or IEO projects are now moving towards developing its blockchain technology or features. Since most few people use Bitcoin or altcoin for payment, crypto development startups for payment are often underestimated.
to use altcoin as a payment for something, there must be a ready infrastructure for this.  How can you pay for something altcoin them if it is not provided by the seller.  Nevertheless, if they really use altcoin, then this increases their relevance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I see ICO or IEO projects are now moving towards developing its blockchain technology or features. Since most few people use Bitcoin or altcoin for payment, crypto development startups for payment are often underestimated.
Pages:
Jump to: