Pages:
Author

Topic: What phone do you use and what do you think about it? - page 3. (Read 5669 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
samsung it is so smooth
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I just got a Sony Experia E4G. I think it's a great for its price. I like most smartphones just the way they are. So long as they don't get slow with four apps on standby, I'll be fine. My previous phone got stolen, so I had to use a Samsung Galaxy Y pro. It was great for its time, but now... damn, I'm just so happy to have a decent, recent smart phone again.
Activity: 35
iPhone, it's great.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
IPhone 5
legendary
Activity: 1554
Samsung S5
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
I'm using LG G2 but I don't like it. It's too slow, it crashes all the time. I need to change my phone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
xperia z and i think this phone worth it.it fulfill all my needs
Activity: 131
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
samsung s5
Activity: 168
I use nokia
phone old but I like it.
sinyal strong.  Grin
Vote please people!:)
Which model? I used to have a Nokia which you could fold it was fucking unbreakable. I threw it in a concrete wall hard several times and it didn't break.
The old phones were very tough, there were also stories about old phones that have stopped a bullet. And with the new phones you pray everyday not to drop by accident because you will have to pay 100 euros to change the display.
Activity: 254
sony xperia z and it's awesome because waterproof
NH
Activity: 422
Samsung s3 and its awesome Cheesy
i like samsung too, my series is s5
Activity: 162
Long Live CLAM
Samsung s3 and its awesome Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No Risk No Fun
im use asus zenfone 5
i like the design, so cool
Activity: 168
I am using Samsung Galaxy Core almost for a year now. It is a nice phone with great design but the back cover is made from very bad plastic it cracked after two or three months. Also, it is using a lot of memory to run and that is why the applications doesn’t run smoothly.
Activity: 14
i use iphone 6 because easy to use
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
i use android and windows phone more for testing stuff and for reviews.  My prime is samsung galaxy 2 forgot when i bought it but i can complain about phones. For me it only phone for cals sms mms and net stuff
Activity: 121
i have a cheap samsung i think its called samsung galaxy fame, though i need it only for calls and messages so its ok
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
HTC M8

Once I flashed over the original OS removing all the spyware and bloat, with CyanogenMod, it was and still is a great phone.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
I use Samsumg.

I just picked a cheap one because I needed it for some things. Can't compare because I don't know others
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
samsung. Not so good as iphone.
Pages:
Jump to: