Pages:
Author

Topic: What phone do you use and what do you think about it? - page 6. (Read 5669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I have hated and resisted cell phones since their inception.  I only got one a few years ago so the wife could get a hold of me in an emergency.  I am now on my 3rd phone, Samsung Galaxy S5.  I broke my last two phones on purpose because they frustrated me so much, always losing connection or not working despite full bars, so I smashed them both.

I love the S5.  It's fast, it's smooth, and it always works.  This phone made me finally realize why people like cell phones.  I still hate talking on it, but I like having a personal computer, search engine, and BTC wallet in my pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
have several phones

zte is shit but i got it when I got new contract from operator
then bought samsung alpha for my kid he loves it and it nice
me give my wife this zte and i use lg l7

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I use the Samsung i727 which is in between the 2 and 3 and I love it, have had it for years and never had a problem!!
Activity: 196
I use nokia
phone old but I like it.
sinyal strong.  Grin
Vote please people!:)
Which model? I used to have a Nokia which you could fold it was fucking unbreakable. I threw it in a concrete wall hard several times and it didn't break.

Old Nokia are currently popular among drug dealers. http://www.vice.com/read/the-uks-drug-dealers-love-the-nokia-8210-988

I'm too lazy to open the link, can you summarize it for me? Cheesy

Voted for Nokia.
I'm using old nokia C6.

"The pocket-sized phone, released in 1999, has no Bluetooth, near-field connectivity or wifi—meaning nobody can snoop on your movements—but is equipped with infra-red technology, enabling quick transfers of information when dealers need to swap phones. It's also got a massive battery life, which is handy if you spend the majority of your time calling customers who can't work out which road you've parked on.

Unveiled at the 30th anniversary of the fashion brand Kenzo in Paris, it was the smallest and lightest phone Nokia had ever released. It's also become a popular phone in prisons, with visitors frequently smuggling them into inmates inside their anuses.

A dealer in Handsworth, Birmingham—who would only give his name as "K2"—told me: "I've got three Nokia 8210 phones and have been told they can be trusted, unlike these iPhones and new phones, which the police can easily [use to] find out where you've been.

"The feds can now use wifi and Bluetooth to get information from the phone, and seem to be able to listen to phones a lot easier now than ever before. Every dealer I know uses old phones, and the Nokia 8210 is the one everyone wants because of how small it is and how long the battery lasts. And it was the best phone when it came out. I couldn't afford one in Jamaica back in the day, but now I've got four."
"
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I own a Moto G. I really like it though the battery charges off a tad too quickly for my taste
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
It is time to replace my third Sony(Ericsson) Phone, and it might be I will go for another Sony phone, brand loyalty has got me, marketing-psychology  has done it's job well on me, making me a tame consumer, scared to try other brands because of my lack of knowledge Sad

But never had a complaint, the phones were all sturdy and none of them broke the numerous times they fell down hard Smiley
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
I Have a Samsung note 2!!!!!
It's wow
legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Samsung and Nokia are having a hard battle. I'm have Classic Nokia, Smartphone Samsung and XiaoMi. Since we can only vote one.. I decide to make it tie by voting for Samsung.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Currently using Nokia c5-03 symbian s60v5 (Back then N8-00 symbian belle)

I don't use Android because of Google's "privacy policy". They're stealing insensitive information about users.

Also I don't like apple products, they're over priced.
I like the old nokias too for the same reason. Plus I like metal case phones over plastic.
Personally though I can and do; do without a phone a lot of times.
legendary
Activity: 1274
If you prefer samsung note 2 power with cheap price

try XIAO MI NOTE  Cool

http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note-6217.php

Activity: 308
I use nokia
phone old but I like it.
sinyal strong.  Grin
Which model? I used to have a Nokia which you could fold it was fucking unbreakable. I threw it in a concrete wall hard several times and it didn't break.

Old Nokia are currently popular among drug dealers. http://www.vice.com/read/the-uks-drug-dealers-love-the-nokia-8210-988

I'm too lazy to open the link, can you summarize it for me? Cheesy

Voted for Nokia.
I'm using old nokia C6.
Activity: 168
Yoohoo
Samsung Galaxy Note 1, made in 2011.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I use nokia
phone old but I like it.
sinyal strong.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1736
i use nokia 1650 just for call and sms Grin
Activity: 252
 Grin

Motorola RAZR V3

Bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRxJaa4ZpM

Well, I don't know if I like it or I dislike it. In theory, making calls and sending/receiving SMS is sufficient. But here in Brazil, it seems people don't like to do this anymore. The reason is because of the high prices to making calls and sendiing SMS between different carriers. So people started to migrate to WhatsApp and now I'm alone.
Activity: 196
I'm using a very old Nokia.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
I don't use a phone. I use my Samsung WiFi-only tablet as a phone. Will be getting a 4G>WiFi hotspot to pair with it supposedly in April, PM for details.
legendary
Activity: 1736
i use lenovo a706
i love it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

that (well, it looked like that.) and blackberry 9700, which battery looks like it's 6 month pregnant and is missing its back cover. and a Galaxy S2.

as crazy as it sounds, I use all of them.
the nokia for calling and texting. blackberry for music (connect to speaker and charge the battery all the time. hehe). and samsung for other things.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Still using the trusty Nokia 106. Of course there isn't any fancy applications or it might not look great to some people. Although I tend to think it looks quite nice and have the attitude of function over fashion.

I use this partly because I'm quite active and physical and any touch screens or more modern phones tend to break. This thing bounces off walls. When away, I normally bring a laptop with me and do all my work and browsing on that.

Pages:
Jump to: