Pages:
Author

Topic: What plans do you have for your BTC stash? - page 9. (Read 8265 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 04, 2015, 04:37:50 AM
I mine, hold and use some bitcoins. When the price is higher than $5k, I will increase my spending, spend most of the mined coins and hold the rest.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 04, 2015, 04:09:13 AM
my target was always 10k at first so this mini pump&dump ain't touch me, but then i said  to myself, why i can't simply wait until i can use bitcoin directly for everything?

and so it begins the greatest holding of our time, now i'm holding until the time is right to use them for what i really need
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 03, 2015, 09:52:40 PM
For now, hold. I see this one as a new bubble starting. It could still stop before it gets crazy but if it does, I'll sell maybe 10% of my stack around the 1000-1200$ mark and than see how I feel the rest.

Next bubble could climb around 4-5k. Stabilize down to 1000$ after. I'm guessing this looking at how the first bubbles happened
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
November 03, 2015, 09:42:00 PM
I'm planning to sell some items in my house that I don't use anymore and proceeds will be converted to BTC and I think like 30% of my pay this payday will be converted to BTC, looks like this climb will not stop till end of this year and I want to take advantage of this.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 03, 2015, 09:26:29 PM
I was toying with emptying a crappy paying savings account and buying a handful coins a few months ago with the intention of offloading them after a short term rise without touching my original amount.

Now it's here, and this rise would've done me fine but of course I failed to get around to it, I'm wondering what everyone else's strategies are.

Do people have set price levels that they'll divest some or all either up or down from here, hold all of them until the concept of selling them becomes ludicrous or somewhere in the middle?

I see quite a few posts where people are waiting to offload the lot for what seem like very low amounts considering the future potential. Have your plans changed the more time you've spent learning about it? Have they become shorter or longer term?

As for myself, if it really does rise like a total bastard I'm not sure I'd be able to bring myself to sell at set limits. The initial outlay has already been written off in my mind but I know it's the sensible option just in case.

I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: