Pages:
Author

Topic: What position you make more profit, buy or sell? - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I didn't know exactly the real reason why there's more chances of winning if you're shorting. I have friends who trade only a shorting because as of to him he loses a lot when longing. That's why he decided to trade only when the market is down trend. Maybe the reason is that when there's selling pressure, no one is willing to buy to cover up the pressure most of the time. However, it still depends on the trader base on their experiences and backtests, because our strategy is not always working to them and vice versa. And also we have different way how we execute the trades. So wherever of the two is effective to you, you can do.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667

What position do you make profit more and why?
Opening a position and making profits are two different things in trading,  because in some instances you may be forced to open a position to avoid total lose in the form of caught loss,  but the overall conditions of your asset depend on the market and what your entry positions are.

Even though you mentioned that you profit more in opening sell positions other than having to buy more,  I may have a different opinion about that because if your entry price was above average and at the selling point you are going below average in asset DCA value it means selling at that position will not give you satisfaction since you will be on auto deficit due to price changes.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Guys my question is simple and it is for others to know or learn. Moreso it should be fun for us to discuss over it. In this discussion, if you are speaking in the favour of a position it means you are automatically speaking against the other position at least this is exactly my own situation.

So as a trader, I have discovered that there is a trading position that I get more comfortable and better chance for profit. This position is sell position. Yes, I have noticed it that I make profit more in sell position than it is for buy position and the reason for this I can not reach a reasonable or logical conclusion on. What I notice is that I have higher trust to get some flesh in the market while on sell mode despite I use the same ndicators and analysis for both buy or sell.

So far the only reason I can give is that sell order is fall time or season as we know with bear. Then if the sell signifies fall time, I use to relate it with the second law of gravity, like an object with mass/weight that is falling down towards the earth. In this when I spot the sell position it just gives me that kind of comfort that whatever that has mass when thrown up most fall down and that the spotting of the sell order is that time for falling.

Or could you say I'm more focuse at the bear time to get a proper signal for the second law of gravity relating to object with mass that fall downwards  Grin

What position do you make profit more and why ?
Pages:
Jump to: