Pages:
Author

Topic: What present is better for a wife's birthday? - page 3. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Good experience is always better then materialistic things. I would say a trip to somewhere nice would be a good choice
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
A present gift for our wife's birthday they don't need things they just give her a love and she will be happy because love can't be bought for money

Material things shoulnd't really make her happy, its better to create something like a poem or a song.

Sorry, don't have smerits for you both anymore. I'll come back if I have some.

Have a nice day
Activity: 68
A present gift for our wife's birthday they don't need things they just give her a love and she will be happy because love can't be bought for money
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Material things shoulnd't really make her happy, its better to create something like a poem or a song.
Activity: 70
It depends what your wife likes and what she does professionally. You can then get her something that will be useful to her or something that she likes. If your wife loves to travel, you can gift her a vacation with a substantial amount of spending money. If she likes shopping, take her on a shopping spree, so she gets to pick what she wants. If she is a housewife then maybe you can give her a 'day off' while she pampers herself and you take over all the chores. Good luck man!
Activity: 201
A special gift to the wife on her birthday is something she loves, what is that ?! Gold jewelry is something that women really like, and that is the most beautiful thing for my wife. besides, my wife really likes to play sex, so Every night Birthday, I always play special that night. like the first night of the newlyweds.
Activity: 82
I'm not married anyway, married people non this platform, what present is better for a wife's birthday when I get married.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
The presents that are needed are the current and expensive jewelries, costly cosmetics, Iphone, birthday clothes and so on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Flowers and outing
Activity: 45
bmw i3  Grin
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Not all the women are the same and love the same things ...

What I would like it's a love letter, poem or song written especially for me, on a beautiful paper.
Activity: 158
Holiday travel tickets can be a special gift for your wife. Holiday tickets that you give in the end can also participate you enjoy both. Yes, think of it as a second honeymoon event with him.
Activity: 158
Buy her a clothes,a bag or take her out for a date. Gifts are just an added factor. What matters most for us womens is when our husband/partner remembers and greet us on our special day.
legendary
Activity: 2681
Merit: 1196
עם ישראל
prepare a meal for her.

choose as her a recipe on the internet so that she can prepare a good meal.
Activity: 20
Buy her a dozen of panties and you are good to go
Activity: 28
prepare a meal for her.
Activity: 28
A ring, or a meal with her.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2

I try to get something relevant to my wifes hobbies. It shows her I know her interests and keeps her busy while I'm coding/trading/mining.
Activity: 29
romantic dinner? Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
her whole family with her together to celebrate it and enjoy.
Pages:
Jump to: